Thread: ESE - EII

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ESE - EII

As there are likely people who have experience and/or opinions about this intertype on here, I was hoping some advice might be offered. I am finding ESE to have a need to control/manipulate the space around them (and around me!) in ways that I find excessive and wish to halt. Having actually stated this to them directly didn't seem to make a difference, it was as if it went unregistered by the ESE. I actually care about my space too and wish it to not be interfered with. I think the ESE can't help this, but knowing this doesn't help me! Comments? Thanks.
    "Inasmuch as it is nothing but pure communicability, every face, even the most noble and beautiful, is always suspended on the edge of an abyss"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

what do you mean by
    "have a need to control/manipulate the space around them (and around me!) in ways that I find excessive and wish to halt. "

What exactly have you told them? They need to understand the source of your discomfort and you need to give them alternatives to how they can behave around you without causing you stress. Usually they'll do what they can but only if it's reasonable. So make it reasonable.

edit: "reasonable" in the sense of explaining your position with Ti. It's not an implication of you being stupid
    Last edited by Bento; 06-13-2019 at 10:29 AM.

Mentioned
    981 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

any S tends to control S region as space
    if you have S too (seems such as SEI) then you compete
    also if that "ESE" is Se alike SEE - then you being SEI have higher irritation by the way they contol space
    also any human who you do not like much by IR or other reasons may annoy you higher by anything, including space control
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Bento: I've seen/noticed physical space interference with several ESE i know, like they will interfere in your personal space. Most recently this happens with my landlady, who keeps showing up at my door at random times even tho legally she needs to notify me and can't just expect to be let in simply because i'm being polite. I told her she needs to let me know in advance and not just crowd my space at random, this seemed to go over her head. That's one simple example, hope it makes sense, and i'm sure i'm being reasonable about it.
    "Inasmuch as it is nothing but pure communicability, every face, even the most noble and beautiful, is always suspended on the edge of an abyss"

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    @Bento: I've seen/noticed physical space interference with several ESE i know, like they will interfere in your personal space. Most recently this happens with my landlady, who keeps showing up at my door at random times even tho legally she needs to notify me and can't just expect to be let in simply because i'm being polite. I told her she needs to let me know in advance and not just crowd my space at random, this seemed to go over her head. That's one simple example, hope it makes sense, and i'm sure i'm being reasonable about it.
    You definitly are. That's terrible of your landlady
    Holding your ground and not letting her in unless she "plays by the rules" is the only way I can think of. But that's easier said than done because I'm not in your position.
    Imo Alpha's can be a bit sneaky it the sense that they bend the rules. ESEs can do that, too. I don't know whether they are not aware of this or just selfish. I'm completely powerless against that.
    What would happen if you insist on being notified before you let her in? Is she someone who would kick you out?

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had two classmates of those types who got along very well together - but EII could often get tired of the influctions of the ESE, who seemed to lack the control of the procedural situations and really was more in line with how people ''felt''. So a mirage relation. EII clearly noticed the lack of T more in ESE than the other way around, at least from an external POV.

Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ESEs are usually quite attuned to other people's needs; although they're often tenacious and do like to control the day-to-day agenda, they're normally quick at recognizing boundaries. Most ESEs will tell you quite clearly from where they're coming and to where they're going while EIIs have a tendency to expect that others will divine everything out of the ether (those imperceptible EII hints). EIIs usually are the directors of these relationships while ESEs the workhorses, but EIIs need to state their requirements in very concrete terms and avoid preaching or giving ultimatums out of the blue, which can be challenges for them. These relationships have good potential but the difficulty is usually one-way communication.....

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your comments, the specifics of this situation have been sorted, lol.

In general, i've noticed my relationship with ESE can be odd, like an ESE friend i have I have felt intense competition from her at times (i don't think i've personally approached the relationship dynamics with the idea of competing with them). I believe similarly with ESE men, i get the vibe like these are ultra-competitive people & very image-conscious (like they like to give off the impression of some kind of perfection in some field), it's interesting in that i feel like i should keep my distance a bit. I wonder how any of this ties in with the idea of illusion making the 2 parties involved "lazy" in each other's company?? Thanks.

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

what this relationship is like, with her being ESE and him being EII

TIM
    EII-Ne Sx/Sp E9w1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    what this relationship is like, with her being ESE and him being EII

He's not EII, not at all

TIM
    Ni-IEI sx/sp
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Marep View Post
    He's not EII, not at all
    Given how much he likes to talk about relationships and their cooking, yes he is. You haven't watched much of their videos, have you?

TIM
    EII-Ne Sx/Sp E9w1
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    Given how much he likes to talk about relationships and their cooking
    No type related