Type Me If You Can
How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.
- 20 year old Male. I'm a pretty chill person who likes hanging with friends and doing artsy stuff.
Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?
Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it?
- I came from a family of 9 in which I was the middle child. For whatever reason, I was considered the Golden Child and I had it pretty easy. I was always receiving high grades and my siblings all had hatred towards me for those reasons. My father didn't believe in God, but my mama very much did. She never took us to church but she had a bible(never seen her read it) and decorations of Jesus Christ.
What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not?
- I work at a call center and I very much dislike it. I get drained just sitting at a desk listening to people get angry at me just for calling. I'm not even selling anything to them, I work for their insurance company and they act like I'm gonna con them.
If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?
- I would feel very unsatisfied if I'm just doing nothing. If I can work on music or communicate with people somehow, I'd feel better. Wouldn't necessarily be lonely, just bored.
What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities?
- I love group activities. If I had my pick, we'd do something that's kinda thrilling but also kinda unknown. Ghost hunting is a very fun pastime of mine as well as just driving in an unknown direction. I enjoy rougher sports like American Football, MMA, Boxing, and sprinting are my kind of thing. Other sports get boring really fast for me. Other activities I enjoy are making music, journaling, writing stories, poetry, reading, and video games.
How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?
- I'm a pretty curious person. I want to be knowledgeable in multiple areas of life and become a master of the artistic discipline. I aspire to be a rapper/singer/philosopher/ author/ cage fighter/ fashion designer/ politician/ director/actor and head of a giant multimedia company like Disney but my own creation. I have way more ideas than I can execute of course. My current plan is to write a book and do music to earn money to fund the other careers. I'm very curious about how people work and in exploring fields from a different angle than others before me.
Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
- I'd love it. I could get so much done faster if I got the proper crew behind me. I know I'd be great if it was implemented the way I wanted it to be. My leadership style would consist of me giving people tasks to complete and then letting them get it done in the most convenient way for themselves.
Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?
- Yeah, though I have tripped on the cracks in the sidewalk more than I can remember. I do not do much with my hands other than cutting fabrics for my clothes and spending 30 or so minutes a day getting my hair done.
Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer.
- I primarily make music at this point. I do every possible genre I can do. So far, I've done hip hop, rock, alternative, punk, pop, reggaeton, Latin music, goth, new wave, musical theatre, and emo. So the themes of the song are all over the place at the moment though I will say relationships come up more often than others.
What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them?
- Past affects present which affects future. I don't really have anything particularly profound to say about it. Acknowledge the past, envision the future, and guide the present towards that as much as you can.
How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?
- I help them just because it takes a lot for me to be able to ask for help so you probably really need help.
Do you need logical consistency in your life?
- I would like to have it, but ultimately no ones life is that consistent when you look back upon it.
How important is efficiency and productivity to you?
- Not much at all. I'm a relaxed kind of person. When I am doing something I enjoy, I can be very productive and a control freak over my projects.
Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?
- I let people do what they wanna do. If I do control people, it is to get answers for my questions or to achieve some goal but that's not too often.
What are your hobbies? Why do you like them?
- My hobbies are artistic things and I like them because I like expressing myself. I also like debating and I can pull people into debates just to get some entertainment from the boring world. I also change my hair color and style like every 4 months because I get bored. I see it as leveling up even if the changes are very minor in the end.
What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?
- Don't know my learning style. I struggle learning when there is no wiggle room in the concept being taught. Classes that involve creativity are where I perform best.
How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?
- I plan things out, but end up winging it the moment I'm in the situation. I prefer outlining a plan and then just letting my mind, gut, and feelings guide me in the moment.
What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?
- Long, constantly shifting career and a beautiful large family with children who excel in their chosen fields. Bringing my family name to prominence.
What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why?
- Dying without having impacted the world around me in a significant way. Aggressive people make me uncomfortable when it's directed towards me or extra malicious. I hate stupid/close-minded people because they believe they're right about everything when they're actually wrong.
What do the "highs" in your life look like?
- I feel unstoppable and uplift the people around me with jokes and quirky humor.
What do the "lows" in your life look like?
- Don't really have time for that. I cry for a few hours max and then get on with my life.
How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do the you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?
23. I'm attached to reality in the sense that I live within it. I wish to mold it to my dreams but I do end up relaxing most of the time. I do daydream like all of us but I am still aware of my surroundings.
Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?
- Why I am in there and thinking about what the people I'm close to are doing in that moment. Maybe they put me in this room as a prank or they're all in similar rooms as us.
How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?
- I will debate with myself until the hour the decision needs to be made. My plans change as the circumstances around me at that point do.
How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?
- Forever. I never really reach a point where I know if I like someone. I can be stuck in analyzing mode indefinitely so I need to force myself to act. A life without strong emotions is not worth living. I like playing off of other people's energy. I'm not so good at doing it but I can use other people's positive energy to charge myself.
Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?
- I disagree with people very often and I do it sometimes just to troll them. I like playing devils advocate because it keeps everyone on their toes mentally and gives me something to do.
Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?
- Yeah I do. Of course authority should be challenged. Find the truth on your own and if it matches up with the authority, you can comply then. Skepticism can save lives. I break rules if they make no sense in existing in the first place.
All right, I just need to find time to do it
Originally Posted by Sol