Thread: psychological conditions and socionics

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default psychological conditions and socionics

Hey,

I am not really sure how to phrase my question. Basically there are many ehich I am trying to make into one.

What I was wondering about is how to work with socionics whilst knowing you might confuse factors external to socionics with the model. This may make it more of a type me thread thing, but I’ll add my personal thing for clarification:

For years I have had (emotional) pain in my stomach area, a tense pulling feeling. Simultaniously I often feel emotionally unrelaxed, and I generally have a very hard time relaxing. I often don’t feel myself and the flow I experience when I am not feeling this. Socially this will often give me a cold closed and sometimes irritatable mood. I am very sure it’s not depression if that’s what you’re thinking. I know I have a light case of adhd so could be that I dont know.

The point is, how do I get around this when typing myself? Could this be type related or is it something else? It makes it hard seeing myself as a EIE being like this oftentimes.

Please let me know if I should move it to type me.

Thanks

Edit: to add, sociolising often removes this pain, yet its also paralysing to feel this oain do then I dont sociolise. vicious circle.
    Last edited by bas198; 06-05-2019 at 06:35 AM.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    525 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’m unsure it’s related.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged