Thread: Ne HA?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default Ne HA?

I've read LSE Hidden Agenda says "to be perfect" but I don't know if its true since I don't see how it relates to Ne. So, how is Ne HA manifested?

I've seen LSEs being kinda unconventional or eccentric at times, and having some child vibe (despite being really J and Te) but I don't know if that's how it manifests. I can see the similarity in ESE extravagant clothing at times.

Discuss.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

been wondering the same lol.. so random

sorry cant help

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
    I've read LSE Hidden Agenda says "to be perfect"
    Ne is about new possible. New ideas about to do. Mostly people are interested to do better.

> but I don't know if its true since I don't see how it relates to Ne. So, how is Ne HA manifested?

in friendly conditions LSE get higher wish to give advices how to improve something. we feel as our new ideas will be accepted
    also we may easier accept ideas of other friendly people. hear with an interest them
    my familiar EII likes to talk about new possibilities. "you'd could <something that>". then go rather naive thoughts EII are not good in having rational basis. but they are easy to seek for new ways, to point on them and so LSE could to think seriously about those possibilities and mb to accept some of them. by our nature LSE are conservative, we have not good imagination for new. we may process clearly existing variants and to choose the best one. but we may miss a lot variants to think about. ST types weakness

in friendly and safe situations people relax. weak functions are lesser supressed and get more of attention. LSE may produce talking about something new and better to do. our imagination is activated better. valued weak functions have more interest, than nonvalued for sure. superego mb rather supressed among friends - we do not feel the need to impress them, we are more natural

> I've seen LSEs being kinda unconventional or eccentric at times, and having some child vibe (despite being really J and Te)

people in weak regions remind childs. those are full of archaic and primitive contents, but that content has energy and all that boils. sometimes it goes to consciousness and actions. good when people were taghted to socially accepted skills there. in other case you get a kid with energy of an adult

> I can see the similarity in ESE extravagant clothing at times.

Si types should not be extravagant in clothing. especialy J ones. as they have good aestetic taste - should to look in harmony with the environment

> Discuss.

look at my ESE examples
    check @Olimpia's wardrobe

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"To be perfect" is the hidden agenda according to Socionics.com, and way to vague to be meaningful. Better start from the Pathetic Hidden Agenda by Expat.

For LSEs and ESEs we then get:

behavior aiming at showing how original and creative you can be, but making too much out of obvious and trivial ideas.

I wrote about it in these blogs:

https://mavericksocionics.blogspot.c...-function.html
    https://mavericksocionics.blogspot.c...-and-polr.html

Here's a video snippet of a woman displaying Mobilizing Ne. It's from a Wife Swap episode. where the woman takes a kid into an art studio in order to awaken the artist in him:

“I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got this. Here's the idea: Ne is about the potential of objects, ie. seeing the best in everything; in facts it complements Si, which is about an inner sense of harmony. Basically the role of Ne is to bring out the Si present in everything= Ne recognizes the inner Si harmony (beauty) which characterizes something. In the same way, Si has the function to adapt itself to every Ne external situation. Now, Ne is an abstract function, yet static, Si is a tangible function, and dynamic. Therefore the HA will be an ideal static concept for a Ne "to be perfect", and an adapting ideal for a Si "to be healthy".

Some clarity comes if we look at the theory of dimensions. The functions in our subconscious are more individualistic than the ones in our consciousness, and our HA is within the limits of the development of the function in question: individuality + circumscribed parameters = self perfection in case of Ne, health in case of Si, to know in case of Te, to love in case of Fi, etc. Vs, the wider spectrum of scenarios developed by more prominent functions.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My conceptualization of NE - ha is not crystal clear, but here is something from the articles section that seems to be leading somewhere that makes sense( to me, at least?):
    "
    The individual deeply appreciates people who are able to easily transverse the sea of information and keep themselves informed, who readily form opinions about what they have just seen or read, and who like voicing and discussing hypothetical proposals, ideas, and go on imaginative tangents. Such individuals provide them with a sense of connectedness to what is happening "out there in the world" and allow them to keep up with all the new developments and options. Even if this information cannot be applied practically at the present moment, they appreciate being made aware of what could be because they are often all too aware of what is. Such an individual is even more grateful to people who provide insightful ideas and voice unconventional notions that could enhance what he is working on or going through at the present moment."

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Cover all the bases. Don't miss anything flying in from out of nowhere.