TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: My friend

Quote Originally Posted by taz
    Please type her. I'll give a discription of her later .
    Thank you.

This is her boyfriend. Most people think there a great couple which I agree. I get along with him too.

click on the pics to see the full size
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll take a shot in the dark and she that she's an Alpha SF and he's an INTj.
    SEE

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, she's probably ISFp or ESFj.

The one picture of the boy is too little.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he kinda looks estp or isfp, but i can't be sure. Doesn't look INTj to me.

The girl is ISFp. Looks funny
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll have to seperate from everybody on this one and say that she looks like an intutive.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First impression: She looks ENFP and he looks INTP. So Taz whats the deal?

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry it took me so long to post the discriptions. Thank you Joy for bring up the pic.

If you compare me to my friend as in personality wise. You would notice she not very sensitive person. Very adaptive and goofy. Love to debate. She doesn't worry alot about her life in the future as what ever happens, happen(same as I). As I would take criticizen personal, she just rub it off and move. Wont let people(especialy bossy/controling types) push her around.

Loyal to her friends. Very laid back. Likes to have a good time. Not type to go to malls alot or by herself. Doesn't care much for school long you just pass the class (as show up late some times or miss class). Being in same class with her is fun. As in P.E. she not very competitive and prefer to goof off and have fun. Always make sure she give good comments for what you did. When I first met her, we didn't talk alot at first. Then as we slowly got to know each other better we became friends.

Her boyfriend is quiet also untill you get to know him.

I like her boyfriend personality. Very laid back. Funny. But get serious when he has to for when people put down his friends. To person who is bossy or demand an answer(or frustrated or angry at same time). They get mad because he just smile as his response. He popular and well liked by most people (as voteded as prom king). Act some what like a hippe.

When you hang out with both of them you get the warm welcome from them. But there both the type to not follow all rules. And against President Bush.
    ISFP, SEI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So Taz do you have an opinion about their socionic types?

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz
    So Taz do you have an opinion about their socionic types?
    I thought either the girl was ENFP or IXFP type (once I thought she was ENTP but I was way off). Baised on she quiet when not with her friends. Her boyfriend I'm not too sure, maybe ENFP too. I don't know him too well.
    ISFP, SEI

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

np taz

Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Yes, she's probably ISFp or ESFj.

The one picture of the boy is too little.
    click on the pics to make a larger pic show up in a new window/tab

I said INTj for him because he looks a lot like this kid I used to work with who was an Alpha (or *maybe* Beta) introvert. Based on the descriptions though, ExFx types sound likely for both of them. I could sorta see one or both of them being ENFps.
    SEE

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taz, does the ENFp description here fit one or both of them?
    SEE

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She looks very ENFp in the photo where she's lying down.

I agree that they both sound like they could be ENFp too.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFP (Intuitive- ethical ekstravert - ENFp)

Description according to functions

1. Ne

Possesses excellent intuition of people. Concludes the internal motivation of a person out of separate sentences, intonation, facial expressions and special features of behavior. Easily surmises [„what that attains“?]. Quick learner, since he knows how to grip the essence of a problem. Well developed imagination: devises histories, [are constructed means], entertaining subjects. Drawn to talented and uncommon personalities. Knows how to encourage and inspire people, making them compliments, describing iridescent prospects. Proposes different solutions for a problem. Cannot endure monotonous work. Strongly dislikes repetition that generates boredom.
    That describe the my friend very well.

3. Se

In extreme situations he will mobilize and act very decisively. Rebuffs any encroachments. Cannot but answer attempts at dictates, at power pressure. Is very independent himself and will not begin to constrain others. Now and then has not be sufficient willpower in order to take himself in hands and to carry out that which ripened. Does not fear to confront superior forces. Can go to the chief of any rank and require resolution of his question. Has a habit to catch a rival [„with the first“?]. After getting involved in a dispute, he is active, and now and then also aggressive, defending his opinion. Suffers because of his excitability and impetuosity. For this reason [„to him it is hard to remove stress in the humeral part of the housing“? Could this mean: often has muscle tensions in the shoulders and upper arms?]
    this part sound like her boyfriend but I'm not sure as for my friend.

4. Ti

Cannot effectively work within a rigid system with many limitations. Greatly dislikes supervision of the system of his relationships with those around him. Will not investigate the details of any information; tries to understand only the general direction. Because of the fact that he does not always listen people to the end, he leaves the impression [that he doesn’t fully understand them; or: that he lacks understanding]. Commits subjective errors when drawing logical conclusions and making decisions. Ignores the side of actual positions that contradict his own ideas. The tedious work of calculating has been given to him by Mother Nature with difficulty [?]. In these areas he only makes an effort in order not to leave a poor impression of himself and not to harm relationships.

That sound like both of them especialy in the beginning of that paragraph.

5. Si

Properly relaxes only in completely comfortable situations, when he feels at home and does not to worry about consequences. Needs large doses of pleasant sensations. Pleasures play a large role in his life. Greatly loves when others surround him with cosiness and attention. Because of his thrust to the entertainments, now and then creates the impression of a superficial, lighthearted essence. After being pulled into the whirlpool of the sweet life, he can arrive at a tragic end. Worries little about himself, at first he can manage with few. However, physical and moral discomfort strongly undermine his health. Searches for ease, unburdened by the fight for existence.
    That definitly describe her boyfriend. The relaxation part at the beginning describe her.

6. Te

His mood depends on the nature of the work. If he regards it as uninteresting or useless, then his mood strongly deteriorates. For the same reason he is not drawn to the regular managing of life and housework. Has tendency towards adventure. Loves to fall into uncommon situations, to accomplish unexpected behavior. This gives him back a taste for life. Is not pragmatic or economical. If he organizes something, he makes this for the soul, not for profit. Best reward for his labor are admiration and positive emotions. A large place in his life is occupied by games, by things that connect the pleasant with the useful. Tries to turn work or instruction into a game.
    That describe both of them.

8. Fe

Knows how to appear initiative, inspiring people for a cause. But when his desire disappears, he attempts to find people who would complete this without his own direct participation. Inside him there are contradictory experiences and sad thoughts. Distracts himself with work. In this case he has no sense of measure; he is likely to [be overstrained or to process]. In social contact he is emotional, [„neposredstven“?] and are somewhat naive. However, these qualities help him to achieve success in what seem to be hopeless or very difficult situations. In a good mood it operationally solves the current everyday or working difficulties. Rapidly it will find how to replace absent things or manage without them.
    The one in blue is what I strongly see from her boyfriend. The one in green I notice that alot with my friend.

Social Behaviour

It is very easy to identify ENFPs from their social behaviour. If the discussion deals with people, then the ENFP is the Don Juan, who considerably easily conquers female hearts by gentle, courteous mannersby, his skill to make compliments [„shityu nenavyazchivym“?], by his [„flexible care“?]. He is a very pleasant person to be with and talk to. . Female ENFPs, especially the ethical subtype, for the same reasons are frequently seen as flightly and easily accessible, provoking men to active attempts. He helps people with councils about how to [get out of a difficult ethical situation]. He awakens hope by sentences like "everything will be alright", "it can still turn out for the best", "there is always a way" and the like
    The one in blue describe her boyfriend well of what I notice. and on in red describe her well of what I notice.
    The Ni function is what I don't notice from them very well. I am thinking also there both ENFP's after looking through this.
    ISFP, SEI