Thread: Functional type chart

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Functional type chart ...

Shows spontaneous realization, unshakable foundation, dual seeking function, hidden agenda, and weak functions ...

I do not think I made any errors, but if you see any please point them out.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Creepy-

fgdg

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tripod annoys me

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    You've put in ENFj twice and left out ENTj!!!
    I fixed it ...

Creepy-

fgfdg

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    You've put in ENFj twice and left out ENTj!!!
    I fixed it ...
    No you haven't It's still the same.
    It is not showing because of something tripod is doing ... I uploaded the pic to my geocities account ... if that does not work I am going to my photobucket account.

Creepy-

fgdf

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excuse me, but who would have patience for a test includeing over 300 questions? We all appriciate your achievements and think you are smart, but people might have problems with the test so long. So something should be done with it. If I could only know what?
    Semiotical process

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by male21
    Excuse me, but who would have patience for a test includeing over 300 questions? We all appriciate your achievements and think you are smart, but people might have problems with the test so long. So something should be done with it. If I could only know what?
    Man, if people do not have patience for my test in its current state .. just wait untill I add detections for functional analysis like hidden agenda, subtypes, dual seeking, etc. I can already anticipate that the test might have a few hundred questions added after that.

Although, I might eventually compensate with a save feature; that way people can stop and go back when they are ready to continue with the test.

Back to the point of the post, it appears the chart is now showing up correctly ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or you could design the test in a way that at least 60% of the answers will give you your first results.

Now, how do you exactly read this chart? I'm curious.
    Semiotical process

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by male21
    Or you could design the test in a way that at least 60% of the answers will give you your first results.
    That is the way it is designed, the rest of the questions are there for my first attempt at a functional analysis [good, yet incomplete], and for consistency in choices and to calculate for a margin of error.[/quote]

Now, how do you exactly read this chart? I'm curious.
    = Si = Ni = Fi = Ti = Ne = Te = Se = Fe

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    239 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The chart looks good, but you should probably replace "weak weak" with some actual names. :wink: :wink:

Creepy-

rmc,do you even know why the model-a looks like that to begin with? why add the weak functions? they have the model K which already does that. what are you trying to accomplish? explain.

Creepy-

by that, of course i mean its implied.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    rmc,do you even know why the model-a looks like that to begin with? why add the weak functions? they have the model K which already does that. what are you trying to accomplish? explain.
    Do you know much about ENTps?

Frankly, I do not understand or I am not able to understand socionics as it currently stands. In order for me to learn the hidden unique potential of socionics, it involves the destruction of the current system to rebuild and to absorb within myself and my own mind; this also means the creation of origional and radical designs that other people may begin to accept and model.

You may think that this is totally silly, but there may be a time where I am suddenly accepted as an authority; it has happened in my life before and probably will happen again.

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Validation by brave trial and error, I don't think you're being silly at all. Rome hasn't been built in a single day anyway but if it did it weren't because of plain lazy criticism.
    Balzac

Creepy-

no one is saying you can't someday be taken as an authority, but what the hell is the rationale behind this silly model? what is its purpose? do you even know what the model X is? I mean, it already has weak functions on it, so what are you adding the line for? It makes the model only have 6 functions. what about the other 2? what the hell is this model proving? why is it practical? what the hell is the point?

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    no one is saying you can't someday be taken as an authority, but what the hell is the rationale behind this silly model? what is its purpose? do you even know what the model X is? I mean, it already has weak functions on it, so what are you adding the line for? It makes the model only have 6 functions. what about the other 2? what the hell is this model proving? why is it practical? what the hell is the point?
    I bet you are an ENTj or quasi-equivalent ... or maybe not.

I am not even sure if it will make any diffrence if I answer these questions or not; they seem pointless ... But here goes ...

no one is saying you can't someday be taken as an authority, but what the hell is the rationale behind this silly model?
    Self-improvement

what is its purpose?
    Self-improvement

do you even know what the model X is?
    I have never seen model X in my life, and do not really have any incentive to either.

I mean, it already has weak functions on it, so what are you adding the line for?
    Self-clarification

It makes the model only have 6 functions. what about the other 2?
    They will appear when I notice them

what the hell is this model proving?
    That I know more today then I did yesterday

why is it practical?
    Self-clarification

what the hell is the point?
    To unearth the unseen potential of it

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote:
    It makes the model only have 6 functions. what about the other 2?

They will appear when I notice them
    I agree with you, rmcnew. I highly doubt that the Id functions exist at all.
    Binary or dichotomous systems, although regulated by a principle, are among the most artificial arrangements that have ever been invented. -- William Swainson, A Treatise on the Geography and Classification of Animals (1835)

Creepy-

never seen the model X?

Creepy-

fgddf

Creepy-

Can you explain in words what you are unearthing? Can you make logical any of this? If you can do this successfully, I will applaud, otherwise there is no point in posting results for everyone with a brain to go "eh?" or for anyone without one to go "hmm, interesting, I see what you mean." When there is no way they do. How the hell can anyone make any sense out of what you are saying? If you have wisdom to offer anyone then do tell. Why would you post something incomplete like that with no explanation connected to it?

I'm only offering constructive criticism. When you post a new model you should explain it. Otherwise all anyone is looking at is your confusion. As far as I am concerned it looks like graffiti to me.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's something I've always wondered: what the hell's the point of model X?

Oh, and RMC, what you made was exactly the same thing as the Model-X, except with the "weak-weak" functions added in the middle.

Creepy-

Well, by all appearances the model-X is shorthand. It makes the use of the model-A less cumbersome. The model-X allows one to see the weak unconscious functions, and strong conscious functions. Doing this also displays the dual of an individual within their own model. If you add a dual then both lines will be doubled, perhaps implying strength and completeness? An entire quadra's symbols is also contained in a model-X.

It is less cumbersome, more practical, and allows for quicker results.

The addition of this extra line of weak functions is pointless. There are already weak functions in it to begin with. This is why I am being so critical. It's stupid. That isn't saying RMC is stupid, but he is obviously pushing hard for something and wasting alot of his energy.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll come out of the darkness here- It's waddles being the ass here. I just am very annoyed at when people try and add to what they don't get to begin with. And let's face it, Rmc, you didn't get it, but you do now because I told you.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would rather continue to do exactly what I am doing than to waste energy answering questions that have no point being asked. But if you do not like what I do or learn, then my only wish is that you continue to dislike my work, criticise my every move, chastise my efforts, and insult my intelligence; that way I can learn to tune out the unnecessary noise for lack of an ignore feature.

And for those of you who like what I do, the way that I learn, and my efforts to explain the inner meaning of things, thank you ...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MysticSonic
    There's something I've always wondered: what the hell's the point of model X?

Oh, and RMC, what you made was exactly the same thing as the Model-X, except with the "weak-weak" functions added in the middle.
    Yeah, I was just reading some stuff on socionics.com and made a few quick comparisons, and came up with it. I had no clue that there was a similar model or any model for that matter. I just realized there was a pattern and made some charts.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rmcnew
    I would rather continue to do exactly what I am doing than to waste energy answering questions that have no point being asked. But if you do not like what I do or learn, then my only wish is that you continue to not dislike my work, criticise my every move, chastise my efforts, and insult my intelligence; that way I can learn to tune out the unnecessary noise for lack of an ignore feature.

And for those of you who like what I do, the way that I learn, and my efforts to explain the inner meaning of things, thank you ...
    Actually I am very curious what you have learned. What have you learned! what does this model mean! explain it! if you can explain it then I will be glad to withdraw all of my negative comments and bow down before you!

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Waddles W
    Actually I am very curious what you have learned. What have you learned! what does this model mean! explain it! if you can explain it then I will be glad to withdraw all of my negative comments and bow down before you!
    Luke 4:12 --

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No offense, but I think you need to cool down, go out, get a BIG GULP at the neighborhood 7-11, perhaps a charleston chew, or your preferred candy assortment, and just sit back and enjoy the summer. Got a car? go for a ride! Don't think of Socionics and don't worry about becoming some epic world hero or anything. There is something called reality. I discovered it about a year ago and it's pretty neat.