I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Example of Supervision?

There's this girl (she calls us friends, but I think we're not yet). We have a very awkward IR. We went to the same church for a decade, and went to same campings, visited the same places in groups. I never cared about her, we did a lot of things together sometimes, but had never had a conversation. But in the last 2 years we've become closer acquaintances since she became the leader of the worship group, and I play the keyboard there. Since then we started to have real conversations, and I started to realize that she was not as dumb as I thought before.

She always says something that has an impact on me (sometimes very positive, sometimes very negative, but always constructive). She once said that our friendship was very self-correcting, and indeed I have learned so much about life just observing her, and also interacting. We have very often come to the same conclusions about life. Oftentimes she tells me things that I find too obvious and simple, and I wonder how come would someone express such an obvious statement to me. We are so different to the point that I wouldn't have met her if she didn't go to that church.

We interact mostly online since she's always busy with someone else in real life. When we're chatting, she laughs at the most simple things, so that I once asked if she was mocking me, and in turn she said that what made her laugh was the way I express things. Now that I have entered her mind, I realized that she is fascinating in everything she writes and does irl.

Sometimes I feel "jealous" of her ease to enjoy life and how she smiles at everything, and our interactions are awkward, since she is too different, and it takes me a while to figure out what she's refering to, and that was a reason for constant misunderstandings in the beginning of our conversations. Now I kinda get what she says and it is very rewarding to talk to her, even for a small chat. It seems that we can read each other's mind but it takes a while for that to happen. Sometimes she tells me something and I feel a delay in time to understand her.

When we started chatting she would ask me to be more precise and said that she doesn't understand my codes (That was her interpretation of my writing in the beginning). Now I have learned to mean exactly what I want to say (I had the habit of not being clear enough with my intentions when interacting with others). So after 2 years of closer contact I have become acquainted to her, and she doesn't seem too far mentally. I have realised that when I act to be someone else (coming up with ideas for example in an unnatural way), she says that I'm doing what she was thinking about doing. Sometimes I re-read our conversations because I find them amazing. The greatest difficulty is that I need some time to process what she tells me, and she is too active, so I can't approach her most of the time, even in a camping that we went to last year. So we became friends mostly from online interactions, and now we get a little awkward when we are next to each other on the street.

I find it really easy to make her laugh, but the jokes she makes I find too easy to think myself. She always challenges me when I meet her, and I find that there's always something that I have to improve myself. It seems that she is always requesting me to do something that I have a lot of potential to do but am not very good yet. It has been so since I've come to a closer contact with her, and I feel that If we spend more time together, I will definitely become someone more interesting.

She once commanded (I mean it) me to initiate conversations with her online (since I always waited for her, because she's too active, and I didn't want to bother her, and she noticed that), and I agreed to obey.

Our real life conversations are not deep, but she always has an impacting response to my statements (I sometimes would think about what she said for days, or months). But we have so little in common that I have to struggle to find topics for us to talk about, and it works like I am her knight and she is the princess waiting for me to take her to "live adventures" in our conversations. But she always has something good to reply. But she never tells me anything about her, unless I insist, and I never thought we were friends because I know almost nothing about her, and she remained a mystery to me since I noticed her. I was surprised that she agreed to be taken out on a dinner (It was someone else's joke , and I think we're not compatible so far). I also realized that she is different when we're alone (eg in a room) compared to when we're among friends. She becomes more calm when there's no one else besides me.

She's too energetic compared to me. She once made me cry because she defended me from someone. When she saw that I was crying she hurried to me and took my hand as if we were kids walking together. She is impulsive (not in a Se way, maybe not type related) and sometimes acts as a robot to my perception. She once got hypnotised while I was playing the keyboard next to her, and people called her and she wouldn't respond.
    I can add more information if you guys want.

I find this IR very exotic. I have wondered if this isn't supervision (because she seems out of my league, and it is too intense, and not natural like duality)
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 05-22-2019 at 10:08 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

we'd prefer her typing video to understand her type and hence your IR