Thread: Mewtwo from Pokémon: The First Movie

TIM
    ILI-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Mewtwo from Pokémon: The First Movie

This is not about Mewtwo as he is portrayed in all Pokémon media, but specifically his character in Pokémon: The First Movie. My guess is some kind of NT type. However I can't decide between alpha or gamma quadra.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. I doubt there’s enough there to be able to arrive at a good typing. I’d be skeptical of the capacity for shallow ficitional characters to be typed; they don’t have to represent a “real” unified personality.

But uh if you really want something, maybe LII. Abstract moral principle-ing and all that. Happy to go live in exile with few/no possessions, iIrc meditating on ethics and life or whatnot.
    Last edited by FreelancePoliceman; 05-22-2019 at 06:43 AM.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Psychic -- NT ? Powerful -- Se ?

LII-Ti/LIE-Ni ?

TIM
    ILI-H
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I’d be skeptical of the capacity for shallow ficitional characters to be typed; they don’t have to represent a “real” unified personality.

Better representation of an NT type than most other characters in media. Here are two characteristics that define his personality:

* Sounded like Stephen Hawking except more badass.
    * Acted like a Vulcan ambassador. "We must learn to accept the other, because the other is just the antithesis of the whole and we must work in synergy."

So what quadra is "Vulcan ambassador"?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think about his backstory with that girl he met in the lab he was created?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI.

Riley and Bunny together forever HicksHawking RedVsGold's Avatar
    Macroverse MtBattle ScholarsGarden Halloween1993 SuperNexus InfinitiesUltimate AllSpectraEverywhere
    TIM
    RayquazaRaichuArceus
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My favorite Pokemon Movie was actually the 2nd one, Pokemon the Movie 2000 The Power of One. Ash is the emblem in the storm, the hope of tomorrow, the dream feeder of the extragalactic firmament scaled to a whole new dimension of finality and climactic appeal. I just think that if you want something to happen badly enough, if the world wants it to happen badly enough, that it just will happen. So, no matter how impossible or difficult, Ash had the drive and determination to see it happen, the power of Will.
    Raptor was Lugia through Erling Haaland Riley Halloween in 2023 vs Inter Milan, showing journals of impossible dialogues and colosseums of grand altitudes shocking pinch torrent gel and flash arcing clockwork folly and ageless triumph holding fuses of collections. Raptor defeated Sauron in 2006 by stopping Zidane Zapdos Zarathustra Tesla, ideas of oasis healing gifting sacred gems and envelopes of highlight stealth picturing raiment of claymores and seawater caliber psychic birds
    https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...k-2024-edition