Thread: sup, can you type me?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default sup, can you type me?

Hi guys!
    I know socionics for quite a time, but do not know my type yet. So, as an experiment, I decided I will come here and hopefully you will give some information I can work with. I hope for a discussion, in this way we can all learn something about socionics, not just telling me what type I am without any arguments.
    I made a video in which I answer the questionnaire, but I would prefer it to send it on private messages, just send me a priv or write in the thread that you want to see the video and help. You can of course write comments about it and quote me here. Sorry, I know it is harder and irritating this way, maybe I'm just weird but I prefer it this way. For now you can ask me questions and I will answer, I suspect you have some questions that you try on almost everyone here, this kind of "working" ones. Or am I being naive? Anyway, I'm curious about what you think.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hi, Naktis. Welcome.

I think low-dimensional Fe.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that's great! But isn't it a bit too quick to tell? What questions do you ask people when trying to confirm their low dimensional Fe?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Naktis View Post
    Well, that's great! But isn't it a bit too quick to tell? What questions do you ask people when trying to confirm their low dimensional Fe?
    Hey, I'm LIE. I do Ready-Fire-Aim all the time.

And I actually don't ask people questions to confirm/deny low Fe. I just get a vague impression.

Really, it was just a shot in the dark. Send me a video link by PM and I'll give you an opinion (not necessarily a good opinion) based on that.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sure, I know that's just an impression. The thing is that I belive there are a lot of "exeptions to a rule" in how socionic types express thoughts and we should dig deeper to find mechanism they operate with to be closer to correct type.

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Sometimes I can VI a person instantly, but not always. Send me video link.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you may send a video

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

you mb ESI
    based on impressions from nonverbal

you may try IR test to mb find a support for this opinion. it uses Ne so for Se types mb harder
    also there are other tests

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, that's unlikely. In the video I say my main problem is that I poorly recognize others people attitude to me and information about this is always valuable to me, cause I am always doubtful about it myself. I may value Fi, idk, but it's probably not my strong function.

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well, that's unlikely. In the video I say my main problem is that I poorly recognize others people attitude to me and information about this is always valuable to me, cause I am always doubtful about it myself. I may value Fi, idk, but it's probably not my strong function.
    How do you feel about Ne function?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

try IR test

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With a great pain I waded through your collection of russian asmr videos. Here are my results:
    (highest score - top, lowest score - bottom)
    ILI
    LIE
    ILE
    LII
    EIE
    EII
    ESE
    IEE
    LSI
    SEE
    ESI
    IEI
    SLI
    LSE
    SEI
    SLE

How does this test use Ne and not Se in your opinion? I think it uses both.

I had no problem with assessing which person is potentially cool/interesting/will not irritate me, but I don't know if I think like this every day and about every person that I meet, but sure, it happens and it's quite quick.

The correctness of the test's results is also quesionable, cause how can we be sure if people instantly have a connection with people who have "matching" sociotypes, especially if they have nothing in common with them in terms of hobbys, socio-economic background, intelligence etc.

I did AIM-to-Know test few times and every time it gave me totally diferent result. I can do it again if you are sure is will be somehow relevant.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    try IR test
    I think it will be better if I write posts with quotes for you to see the notification, cause you guys probably can't keep up with the amount of threads on forum. Sorry if I'm being obtrusive.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

With a great pain I waded through your collection of russian asmr videos.
    no pain - no gain

ILI
    LIE
    ILE
    LII

you clearly prefer TN types, more of gamma - good argument for your SF, more about SEE, ESI

EIE
    EII
    ESE
    IEE

SEI has subrevisor close to top. mb excluded from possibe SF

SLI
    LSE
    SEI
    SLE

Resume: your type should be among ESE, SEE, ESI
    4 bottom types gave not much. except 2 at bottom fit to ESI some better

you may read types descriptions of 3 types. and to try choose by IR effects what pairs are more pleasant for you: LII/LSI, ILI/IEI, LIE/LSE

also you notice, ESI is among most possible types by this test

> How does this test use Ne and not Se in your opinion? I think it uses both.

the conscious is concentrated on _impressions_, not on objective physical traits
    the 2nd most used is Fi

> how can we be sure if people instantly have a connection with people who have "matching" sociotypes

by the degree of match with the type gotten by video. the match of 2 independent methods is low accidental, while bloggers were typed by the same method/typer as you by video

> I did AIM-to-Know test few times and every time it gave me totally diferent result

the 1st result is supposed as the main

I think it will be better if I write posts with quotes for you to see the notification
    notifications help
    they can be also made by: @Naktis

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no pain - no gain
    this joke from a SLI? nice

You seem to really like your test despite obvious ambiguity of results
    In my case you propose ESE as an option with ILI being on top of the results, and doesnt' ESI's conflictor(or something) seem to be too high also? (((well I guess ESI's may always see ILE's as being high))). Jokes aside - I am curious how can you explain this?

I don't really like descriptions, they are usually very stereotypical, but I can try some one more time. Which ones/by which authors do you recommend?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

this joke from a SLI? nice
    1st heard it seems from SEE blogger

> You seem to really like your test despite obvious ambiguity of results

Results show that ESI is among 3 most possible types and has good chance to be true. Including by independent matching with common VI by video.

I understand your higher irrational skepsis to typologies and Ne methods due to nonvalued weak Ne. The same reason makes harder for you to understand yourself to the degree of getting much differing results in tests, even the same ones.

I hope you'll understand later the typology enough to accept your real type ESI. As on it points the most and good.
    Some ESI I saw before mistyped themselves, then noticed too much of bs and then lost the interest to "not working" typology. Mb you'll be wiser and initial problems with types understanding will not avert you. Jung types are useful in choosing pairs, at least.
    I was similar to you. It took me about a 1 year to type other people to understand what are Jung types on practice and to accept LSE as my type which was said to me be several typers. I also was skeptical to this type and to Socionics in general until researched it better and noticed how good it explains what I see in my life. People which I like and dislike, my style to do things, etc. Do not absulatize types - those are tendencies. Your type is only the largest tendency, so you may notice traits of other types in you too. With more experience you get the details of the typology to clearly notice that only 1 type fits you good - by traits, by IR effects. It's step by step process. Novices see a mess, where later may see a clear system. You are a novice. You even can't get stable results in tests. Could be worse. One ESI I saw typed himself stably to conflictor *sigh* by tests. NT types deal best with the typology, while for SF it's harder to understand.

best wishes

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1st heard it seems from SEE blogger
    For some reason I thought you were types as SLI somewhere, my bad.

I understand your higher irrational skepsis to typologies and Ne methods due to nonvalued weak Ne.
    First of all I don't think typologies are wrong. You regard me as a novice when I'm not one. Sure I have less knowledge than you, but I've read a lot of socionics posts and articles for about a year. I belive we can talk from a similar level, at least on some aspects of socionics, this can lead to something productive. You see, when you just give me your conclusion without showing any process behind it it's really hard to belive and it's not because of skepsis to typologies, but skepsis to your very quick confidence, show me how you work, show me some kind of deeper explenations please. How can I belive you if you don't do just a bit of that?