Thread: Visual typing help needed

TIM
    EIE-Fe or IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Visual typing help needed

Trying to type and madly confused. Maybe this is how LSI-Ti looks like? But clothes scream Ne-Si to me ._. Any help appreciated. I still can not visually type at all

LIE makes most sense I suppose. Thank you all for help anyway!
    Last edited by Ilamatecuhtli; 05-20-2019 at 05:00 AM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she has an expression and poses like the SEE people I've been closest to... (it's not an ultimate indication, but just look at how confident she is when smiling, that's not a sign of introversion).

TIM
    EIE-Fe or IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    she has an expression and poses like the SEE people I've been closest to... (it's not an ultimate indication, but just look at how confident she is when smiling, that's not a sign of introversion).
    I have had such a thought but:
    1. she is kind of scientist, can't imagine SEE in that job really,
    2. I was looking after pics of LSI subtypes recently to estimate I'm Se subtype and Ti sub looked so...merry on those pics. Hilary Clinton?
    3. What about ESE?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

H. Clinton is typed as SLE, so they'd share Se in common.. btw, a job doesn't determine the type you are or the othe way around.. I know SEEs that are not politicians or performers and do desk jobs like very normal people.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

the best is to give her a test. there are online ones

she reminds LIE

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks EJ to me.

Im not sure. I didn’t believe it, but she is a tough one. Maybe a (even mini) description would help turn the tides in a certain direction?
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LIE mb

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilamatecuhtli View Post
    I have had such a thought but:
    1. she is kind of scientist, can't imagine SEE in that job really,
    2. I was looking after pics of LSI subtypes recently to estimate I'm Se subtype and Ti sub looked so...merry on those pics. Hilary Clinton?
    3. What about ESE?
    1. It's less likely but there are plenty of exceptions, such as you'll meet NFs holding hands-on jobs and ST professors. Socionics types are not strictly linked to occupations, as is the case of MBTI, and there are some SEEs who choose to work in STEM fields. From those pics it looks like she is 9w8 with a strong connection to 6, so she'll be dipping into the "head triad", and this type of 9 can have some geeky interests and hobbies.
    2. Ti subs are more "positivist" than Se subs, which is likely what's giving you the extra merry impression. Also applies to Fi-EIIs vs Ne-EIIs.
    3. She doesn't quite have that bearing of ESEs. I'd also look into SEE.

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    H. Clinton is typed as SLE, so they'd share Se in common..
    the poll is showing 7 votes for LSI for Hillary so far~~

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...illary-Clinton

this discussion was pretty interesting too where they derived Bill's type as EIE and her's as ESI from their relationship snippets

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...illary-Clinton

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks @silke, nice threads.. btw I don't trust the forum polls, people are biased and unexperienced, and also probably just following what the person above said.

LSI is a very good guess anyway, socionics experts type her SLE and I can see her extroversion more than her introversion anyway... should give her more attention but I don't really like her so... it is what it is : )

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESFP or ISFp
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LIE

TIM
    EIE-Fe or IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    Looks EJ to me.
    Im not sure. I didn’t believe it, but she is a tough one. Maybe a (even mini) description would help turn the tides in a certain direction?
    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    ESFP or ISFp
    She works at uni, mostly in lab, microbiology. Precise, manual work. She was on Erasmus and yet quite fast has obtained a doctorate. What she does is not outstandingly creative and original but noticeably ambitous in sense of work and time required. Not many acquaintances, most work related, but not a loner either. Rather calm, benevolent, keenly interacts with children. She is super enthusiastic about discovery of new substances to produce medicaments (she is clearly focused on future possibilities and good of others in her goals). I think she enjoys being close to nature. I can see she looks like SEE but this just doesn't feel right at all.

Yet I do not see high Ni vibe (but I'm not very adept). If not LSI-Ti then maybe SEI-Fe then. But the way she carries herself... I have even considered SLI-Si at first sight, reminds me of my mom (SLI-Te) with her postures.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ilamatecuhtli View Post
    She works at uni, mostly in lab, microbiology. Precise, manual work. She was on Erasmus and yet quite fast has obtained a doctorate. What she does is not outstandingly creative and original but noticeably ambitous in sense of work and time required. Not many acquaintances, most work related, but not a loner either. Rather calm, benevolent, keenly interacts with children. She is super enthusiastic about discovery of new substances to produce medicaments (she is clearly focused on future possibilities and good of others in her goals). I think she enjoys being close to nature. I can see she looks like SEE but this just doesn't feel right at all.

Yet I do not see high Ni vibe (but I'm not very adept). If not LSI-Ti then maybe SEI-Fe then. But the way she carries herself... I have even considered SLI-Si at first sight, reminds me of my mom (SLI-Te) with her postures.
    I wouldn’t type by stereotypes. My friend is an SEE physician and a nasa scientist and super quiet and calm
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html