Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (MTNW)

Member Questionnaire 1 (MTNW)
    What is beauty? What is love?
    BABY DON’T HURT ME
    For me beauty is usually purely esthetic and what is pleasing to the eye. I usually find beauty in people (as in literally their faces) and and nature, landscapes too.. I find this answer to be quite pathetic, because it implies that I don’t see the beauty in the deeper, more meaningful parts of life. Which I don’t think is necessary true. For example I find the concept of “life as a journey” to be beautiful.
    Love is giving yourself fully to other people, with no expectations to get anything back. It is being warm, calm, welcoming and positive. Though I struggle greatly with loving other people without any expectations.
    What are your most important values?
    I value this inner calmness and peace, a clear mind, not stressful environment. Being with people who trust me and whom I can trust. Having strong, deep relationships with people, being able to make them happy.
    I amso am a catholic, so all of these things hold value to me
    Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?
    I am catholic, although at the moment I’m struggling with my faith. I got into religion through my school when I was very young, and later I just stuck with it. My religion had given me a different understanding of my reality, a sort of a new dimension of sorts. But i find the idea of giving myself up, and sacrificing my self for Jesus and fot others quite difficult. Overall it’s a huge part of my life I go to prayers and religious events every week.
    Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?
    I find the idea of militaries and war to be very sad and almost disgusting. I don’t understand what’s the point of killing each other. I don’t think it’s the right way to solve conflicts. I don’t support it in any way.
    I have no desire to gain power in a broader sense. Power doesn’t mean much to me. But I sometimes crave to control other people.
    What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?
    Religious matters and ideas, discussing rules of the particular religion.
    Also talks about the future and the past, plans. Just what ever other people talk to me about, I’m not too picky
    I’m interested in other people, their world views, but I’m not interested in all people, only in the ones I actually care about. Also my hobies: sewing music. I also have an interest in folklore, culture and cultural differences.
    Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?
    I’m not focused on staying healthy. But I do have or atleast used to have quite a bit of health anxiety. I hate when something is wrong with my body health wise, even If it’s the little things. In my daily life while I’m going through the motions, I don’t think about my body.
    What do you think of daily chores?
    Pointless, useless.
    I understand this might not be true, but I still think this way.
    For example cleaning: why do it, If you’ll have to do it again in 3 days?
    I find school homework pointless too, because it seems like the work is meaningless, it is only created to be completed as a chore.
    Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.
    The Diary Of A Young Girl by Anne Frank
    Call me by your name (Both the book and the movie)
    Silence.
    What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    I cry when I’m stressed about school, or when my parents don’t give me all the freedom, although I am technically an adult. Also when I get into arguments with the people I care about, when I really feel unloved.
    I smile when I’m with people that I like, when I notice the good in people, when I myself feel good and content. When other people around me smile.
    Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?
    When I feel loved and liked. Doesn’t matter where. There are times where I don’t feel completely at ease when I’m with people, although almost everyone would say that I’m extroverted. With most people it’s hard for me to keep up a meaningful conversation. But when I’m alone, I usually feel very lonely.
    What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?
    I don’t think that much much about the environment around me, I bump into things. I’m quite weak and don’t have much physical strength. I have bad coordination. I don’t like the fact that I can seem quite stupid, I usually don’t have much to say so I fill conversations with random jokes.
    What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I can very easily make people laugh, I can lighten the mood. I’m a good listener. I like that I’m talented in music, that I can easily express myself.
    In what areas of your life would you like help?
    I would like to have a close friend group, i would like to be friendlier, because I feel unfriendly sometimes. I would need help to get over my sadness that sometimes creeps in.
    Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.
    I don’t understand what that means sorry
    What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?
    I like people whe can effortlessly be pleasent to other people. i like people who are smart and knowledgeable but don’t feel the need to showcase that. I seem to be seriously attracted to ESTp’s
    How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?
    I live for romance. I love and hate having crushes at the same time. It’s usual for me to have a crush on someone.
    I enjoy the physical aspects of a relationship, but sex scares me tbh.
    I want my partner to be loving, fun, maybe even care-free. Also loyal and thoughtful. And a good sense of humor!!
    If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    The the child is happy and feels loved. That the child is free to explore. I like the idea of homeschooling.
    A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?
    Inside I feel sad and heavy, disappointed with life.
    Outside I try to stay positive, support my friend, don’t belittle then for their claims. These sort of conversations usualy end with an I Don’t Know.
    Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.
    -
    How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    They just come into my life, I choose them intuitively.. Whatever sticks really. I’m usually quite calm, but also funny. I’m usually the listener in the conversation, or atleast it seems to me that I am.
    How do you behave around strangers?
    I turn shy, quiet. I’m afraid that they won’t understand me. Or sometimes if there’s people that I know also, I turn quite hyper and very energetic.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI?

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dropping the a in aesthetics confuses me.

Still this could go a lot of ways. This could be a weak LIE, I was and am in a similar position, but dealing with it.

Solution is to probably reevaluate your life and priorities.

Fun fact, an extrovert in a place that doesn't like what they're going to say for whatever reason will look like an introvert.

So I see Si polr in the part with bumping around into things. That's worse than me though. I usually go and eat too much or too little and then mother nature takes it's course in a couple weeks.

If you are LIE, I suggest figuring it out. You mention saying I don't know a lot, that's okay, but it's better knowing. Also, if you're LIE, ignore health except for what you read on the internet that makes sense. Like excercise lowering risk of stroke. Good luck following through though. I don't really. I really don't know how to help you other than keep on keeping on, and you'll be fine. Still don't know how to be excellent though, so don't ask about that.

This could be something else I don't know much about, like LSE or EIE. If you're EIE, good luck, I don't know. If you're LSE, I'm sure you'd not be having this problem.

If you're Fi based, ESI or SEE or something, also don't know. Probably not Ne based.

I will say IEI is possible. I wouldn't know. From your content you seem like a feeler.

What is unlikely is logical sensor of any kind. They're usually kind of callous, and I don't see that here.

So yeah. You'll have to respond to this with answers to my questions for me to know. Anne Frank is nice though I haven't read it. I saw a play about it. Might go and read it, but probably not. Books and me have been disagreeing lately. Ironic considering the amount I write.

TL;DR:

Alpha is possible, Beta is possible, Gamma is possible, and Delta is possible. If Delta, ENFp is the bet.

If Gamma, SEE or ESI is the bet.

If Beta, IEI is the bet, but also EIE.

If Alpha, any, but prossibly ESE or SEI. I don't know how much about LII and and ILE other than they have Si values. They're likely as well.

I'd like to say you got the Fi, and not the Ne, so Gamma, but I'll wait for a response.
    Last edited by Alomoes; 05-12-2019 at 02:33 AM.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Alomoes View Post
    So yeah. You'll have to respond to this with answers to my questions for me to know.
    Okay, any specific questions in particular?