TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default I don't get it

Benefit Relations

I don't get how benefit relations manifest or work. I have little experience with ESI and often we don't engage with each other (irl I've never felt too much like doing it and they just do it when we have "someone" in common which to me is not enough reason to start a relationship and I feel them kind edgy at times so I usually pass because I kinda mistrust them ). With LII, I have one good friend that I like because she's Logical and Ne and I see a lot of positive qualities in her (which is probably common in most LIIs probably). I have never felt like receiving some "benefit" from benefactor or providing benefit to beneficiary. I also read some description which described something "similar" to supervision where benefactor kinda criticize beneficiary or worst, when both start criticizing to each other (or smth like that). Anyway I don't get it.

Feel free to discuss about it or share your experiences.

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I don't get it either. My older brother is LSI and I don't see how I benefit him. We both have the same enneagram and can relate in a lot of ways. Sometimes I feel upset about how he feels about life, it's kind of negative. I don't know how I'm helping him in any way because he seems set on his viewpoints.

I guess I can see how I benefit from EII, they give good advice.

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You like the Ne of your LII friend. However, LII doesnt get enough Fe in return. You benefit from LII

LII might be hoping that you too could begin to keep up your part of the relationship by giving more Fe.

Of course these things are not that conscious or verbalized
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think benefit relations work well in work related things. It has activating but evaluating grasp. Good feedback and so on but it does not work so well in personal life.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Benefactor gets activated on the Beneficiaries lead function which is his mobilising.
    Beneficiary gets information on Benefactors lead and creative which are his demonstrative and suggestive.
    Creative of Beneficiary is Benefactors ignoring so he does not receive information from him there.

Benefactor gets energy and transmits Information for Beneficiary and vice versa, Benefactor does not 'hear' his Beneficiary and thinks of him as somewhat lacking or simple minded.
    Since thinking styles are complementary and benefactor hast strengths that beneficiary has not those relations are great for shared work and information transmission where the benefactor is in the leading position.
    He seems to be somewhat unstatisfied with how the work is done though because the dual seeking/suggestive of the Benefactor is the Beneficiaries Polr.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
    I don't get how benefit relations manifest or work.
    texts describe IR not badly

orderer is pleasant by his 2nd function. he treats (can at least) you ok with it. he may manipulate by you with suggestive region
    also he is seemed as the one who is similar enough to deal with - his 1st function and your 2nd are strong. he may understand you in this region, you may cooperate there as equals. as this region has different vaues - this creates a tension, you do not accept totally orderer there
    orderer is perceived as semi-good person. partly your man and partly alien

> I have never felt like receiving some "benefit" from benefactor or providing benefit to beneficiary

should be correct types, at least
    also informal communications

> I also read some description which described something "similar" to supervision where benefactor kinda criticize beneficiary or worst

you notice issues at suborderie in your suggestive region. they are weak and tend to ignore that - this annoyes
    +
    you notice you are better than suborderie in his suggestive region, that he seeks for the support there unlike you expert there
    +
    you notice in your other ego function region the suborderie is close to you
    =
    you feel suborderie as rather equal + as bad kid below you. it's part of impressions you get

this reminds revision. when you also have 1 ego function similarly strong, while other function as better. subrevisies are more than suborderie are perceived as below you as persons

it's rare when subrevisie or suborderie are people of your friendly sympathies. those are expected to be placed to bottom in my IR test

you may check your type by a videointerview. then to look into my bloggers - on what impressions you get from those people. those should remind what you may read in the theory