Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: Types as pathogens and antibodies

  1. #1
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Types as pathogens and antibodies

    Alpha - soft pathogen
    Beta - hard pathogen
    Gamma - hard antibody
    Delta - soft antibody

    lemme know what you guys think of this

  2. #2
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Alpha - soft pathogen
    Beta - hard pathogen
    Gamma - hard antibody
    Delta - soft antibody

    lemme know what you guys think of this
    I love being a hard pathogen
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,335
    Mentioned
    933 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    roger557 needs some meds
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  4. #4
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lmao, give me of yours Sol

  5. #5
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    perhaps this one is better

    alpha - red blood cell
    beta - plasma (good) / pathogen (bad)
    gamma - white blood cell
    delta - platelet

  6. #6

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,617
    Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think it lacks credibility. Seems very emotionally biased and too subjective. I guess to a Fi valuer, the Fe quadras would just be like a bunch of criminally convicted gay men that just got out of prison, eager to infect the world with our AIDS. Your second attempt was a bit better, but ehh.

    lol I said before:

    Fi quadras: Constipation
    Fe quadras: Diarrhea

  7. #7
    roger557's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    I think it lacks credibility. Seems very emotionally biased and too subjective. I guess to a Fi valuer, the Fe quadras would just be like a bunch of criminally convicted gay men that just got out of prison, eager to infect the world with our AIDS. Your second attempt was a bit better, but ehh.

    lol I said before:

    I'm going to explain a bit what the first correlation means: merry quadras tend to be more expansive, tend to grab a hold of an area and use all available resources (they are not very conservative). They grab a hold of something and put into into ceaseless activity. On the other hand; serious quadras tend to be more conservative, tend to strike more of a balance.

    Then on the decisive-judicious divide: decisive quadras (Se-Ni) tend to be more ruthless, while judicious quadras tend to be more humane and/or civilized.

    Fi quadras: Constipation
    Fe quadras: Diarrhea
    Quadras as diseases:

    Alpha - measles
    Beta - cancer
    Gamma - ebola
    Delta - degenerative disease

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    78
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This seems like a pretty ENTj post. Stereotypical ENTj's obsess over prototypical objects like cells, viruses, and diseases while everyone else is confused over why they find them so interesting.

  9. #9
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    676
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll have to agree with the "hard" antibody analogy. A Gamma will solve the problem. The "disease" will be eradicated in a total and final way. The cost of that though? Well... ya didn't mention that when ya really ought to have done so. Burn a single solitary village to save the many adjacent ones with 100 percent certainty? Done in a heartbeat. I'll find a way to live with that once this plague is over...

  10. #10
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    I'll have to agree with the "hard" antibody analogy. A Gamma will solve the problem. The "disease" will be eradicated in a total and final way. The cost of that though? Well... ya didn't mention that when ya really ought to have done so. Burn a single solitary village to save the many adjacent ones with 100 percent certainty? Done in a heartbeat. I'll find a way to live with that once this plague is over...
    After you've done masturbating, of course.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  11. #11
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    676
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    After you've done masturbating, of course.
    Ehhh, not really. If such a situation was upon me that'd be my last concern. Ya can wank off after everyone around you stops dying in droves in this instance. Indeed, in hardcore survival situations, libido actually plummets. If warmth is needed and you're about to fall into hypothermia, you won't exactly care what gender the warm body you're clinging to is for example. They are warm, you need that warmth, thus, you'll sort it all out later.

    If you were clinging to a hot girl as a straight man, then that's a lucky break. If it was a big, burly embodiment of masculinity, well, not quite as lucky but still lucky as no amount of homo suspicion points can surmount the fact that you're still among the living thanks to him. You'd still by that man a beer, and he'd most certainly be thankful for it .

  12. #12
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Ehhh, not really. If such a situation was upon me that'd be my last concern. Ya can wank off after everyone around you stops dying in droves in this instance. Indeed, in hardcore survival situations, libido actually plummets. If warmth is needed and you're about to fall into hypothermia, you won't exactly care what gender the warm body you're clinging to is for example. They are warm, you need that warmth, thus, you'll sort it all out later.

    If you were clinging to a hot girl as a straight man, then that's a lucky break. If it was a big, burly embodiment of masculinity, well, not quite as lucky but still lucky as no amount of homo suspicion points can surmount the fact that you're still among the living thanks to him. You'd still by that man a beer, and he'd most certainly be thankful for it .
    'Twas a joke. I was referring by how self righteous and on the moral high ground you seemed.
    As a beta (hard pathogen), I'd just burn every village down and evilly laugh.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  13. #13
    Kavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    eastern US
    TIM
    GOD
    Posts
    254
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wgat the fuck is going on in this thread
    “Do not think of yourself as above or below anyone else.”

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,335
    Mentioned
    933 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roger557 View Post
    Lmao, give me of yours Sol
    * gives roger557 a piece of everyday physical training

    this makes the whole body to work better, including the mind
    it's the main med of men in my family. centuries of military genes make us addicted to this need *sigh*
    in other we are rather healthy. in other cases we'd could not fight good after not easy army life
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  15. #15
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    * gives roger557 a piece of everyday physical training

    this makes the whole body to work better, including the mind
    it's the main med of men in my family. centuries of military genes make us addicted to this need *sigh*
    in other we are rather healthy. in other cases we'd could not fight good after not easy army life
    What a strange little man you are.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  16. #16
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    676
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    'Twas a joke. I was referring by how self righteous and on the moral high ground you seemed.
    As a beta (hard pathogen), I'd just burn every village down and evilly laugh.
    Heh, kinda explains why our quadras both do and yet do not get along. I'd burn the village down too, but I'd feel bad about it. That was my last resort I hoped to avoid. I still always knew I'd not hesitate to do it if it came down to it, but still, feels like a failure to me. Can't quite manage to laugh maniacally after failing that hard. Put on a front sure, but still, can't just shrug that one off. So much needless death... I really could have done better...

  17. #17

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    10,335
    Mentioned
    933 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    What a strange little man you are.
    Normal men for you look as strange. I understand.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  18. #18
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Normal men for you look as strange. I understand.
    Are you claiming to be normal? How funny.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  19. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kavia View Post
    wgat the fuck is going on in this thread
    science

  20. #20
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Heh, kinda explains why our quadras both do and yet do not get along. I'd burn the village down too, but I'd feel bad about it. That was my last resort I hoped to avoid. I still always knew I'd not hesitate to do it if it came down to it, but still, feels like a failure to me. Can't quite manage to laugh maniacally after failing that hard. Put on a front sure, but still, can't just shrug that one off. So much needless death... I really could have done better...
    Ya need to up ya villain game wee laddie.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  21. #21
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    676
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Ya need to up ya villain game wee laddie.
    Not exactly a thing you'd want a gamma to do. They/we already are the stereotypical "villain" quadra in many ways. I'd rather people like me not go full on "evil" mode. Reason being is we'd probably succeed. No rational person want's evil to "win" as it were. Put up a good fight and all yeah, but that's just how great stories work. Ya don't want the hero to just effortlessly curb stomp the BBEG, ya wanna see him earn that moment after damn near losing yet not by the grace of God Almighty himself.

    We'd find a way to win against good. Thankfully, for most of us, we'd rather not. We'd like to be good, perhaps even find a way to take "evil" and make it work towards "good" ends without it realizing that before it was too late. Ah, such a wondrous scheme I'd love to make a reality...

  22. #22
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by End View Post
    Not exactly a thing you'd want a gamma to do. They/we already are the stereotypical "villain" quadra in many ways. I'd rather people like me not go full on "evil" mode. Reason being is we'd probably succeed. No rational person want's evil to "win" as it were. Put up a good fight and all yeah, but that's just how great stories work. Ya don't want the hero to just effortlessly curb stomp the BBEG, ya wanna see him earn that moment after damn near losing yet not by the grace of God Almighty himself.

    We'd find a way to win against good. Thankfully, for most of us, we'd rather not. We'd like to be good, perhaps even find a way to take "evil" and make it work towards "good" ends without it realizing that before it was too late. Ah, such a wondrous scheme I'd love to make a reality...
    Sounds like a whole lot a fart and no shit.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  23. #23
    a two horned unicorn renegade Nihilist 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Logical supermacy torturing So(u)ls
    TIM
    ILE-C-7 5-stoolchart
    Posts
    4,366
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Sounds like a whole lot a fart and no shit.
    aka LARP mode full ON.

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.


    Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

  24. #24
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    aka LARP mode full ON.

    The fuck is LARP?
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  25. #25
    a two horned unicorn renegade Nihilist 007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Logical supermacy torturing So(u)ls
    TIM
    ILE-C-7 5-stoolchart
    Posts
    4,366
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    The fuck is LARP?
    Having too much Ni
    https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Larping
    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho Marx
    I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member.


    Due to Fi PoLR do not send PM's, please. 50/50 likelihood to get a reply if I'm going to even read your messages. Let's keep things public.

  26. #26
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    SLE-Ti
    Posts
    337
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    Ackshully, I have just enough Ni.
    "You're just like me, you're out your mind
    I know it's strange, we're both the crazy kind
    You're tellin' me that I'm insane
    Boy, don't pretend that you don't love the pain"

    EIE-Fe
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so

  27. #27
    End's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Posts
    676
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Ackshully, I have just enough Ni.
    That's the tricky thing about , it's hard to conceive of how you can have "too much" of it, but ya can in factual reality. See the future? Able to take in a vast amount of information easily and then somehow arrive at an answer nobody else saw as even possible because it's just so obvious to you somehow? Yeah, that's Tuesday.

    Very easy to fall into the sin of Pride the more successful predictions you inevitably make. If it goes on long enough you may forget that .000001 probability chances actually can hit. Can't blame ya for assuming it would not, but hey, acts of God and all that. Still, a risk to be calculated at least for fun. After all, I could get 360 no scoped by a random meteorite as I type this. Pretty damn unlikely but hey, if I worried about that all the time I'd never get anything done!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •