Thread: Question about ENFjs seeing worst case scenarios

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Question about ENFjs seeing worst case scenarios

Robespierre. Being oriented to the sensitive and warm sensation Hugo, which had the good partner "every day, a holiday," Robespierre did not understand why his partner (EIE, Hamlet) at every opportunity, drew a positive in the negative. He, every day, the "end of the world" that no night, "Apocalypse" - be sure to talk about - something dark, frightening, annoying, remember what - some horrors tell "chronicles homicide" ...

Really? every day you think of the worst case scenario in society?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, it's from the LII's perspective

The EIE cannot imagine a life without a struggle. To put this more precisely, the EIE cannot imagine life outside of a state of a struggle. He always has something to fight for, to strive towards, and always someone to do this with. If there is no goal – he will come up with one, if there is no enemy – he will find one. In any case, he won't sit around without a purpose.

..., these "obstacles" are often of social and ethical nature ...

The EIE is always wary of any counter business initiative, especially ones that were not personally sanctioned by him....

is often subject to feelings of internal physical discomfort, as if he is constantly being bothered or tormented by something...

Gloomy thoughts about his solitude bring the EIE to reflections about the "transience and frailty of existence", which especially frequently visit him when he doesn't feel well....

Sometimes, foreseeing the looming crash of his system, the EIE prepares for possible ways for retreat, and for retention and safeguarding of at least a part of it, on the basis of which it will be possible to recreate its nucleus in the future

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bento View Post
    so? it's a picture of what EIE discusses
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    so? it's a picture of what EIE discusses
    you didn't even address the quotes
    different types perceive other types differently. What's pessimistic to the LII is normal to the LSI.
    why am I even trying

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

you didn't even address the quotes
    different types perceive other types differently. What's pessimistic to the LII is normal to the LSI.
    why am I even trying
    I didn't ask you to try. You volunteered.

Also if someone is talking about apocalypse every day are they being positive to you?

God, why do I try?
    -

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also if someone is talking about apocalypse every day are they being positive to you?
    no & They're not talking about the apocalypse everyday. I already said that.

However I know an EIE who said she is saving the world in her dreams. She enjoys guiding people and leaving a legacy where she works. She organizes fun events for everyone. Thinking of what could go wrong helps to prevent chaos so everyone can have a good time. They're LSIs who'd find that charming af
    Some EIEs are humanists in their own right
    Last edited by Bento; 05-11-2019 at 12:10 AM.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is actually funny. LII talks about very general future while EIE zooms in ( I have had lots of zooming in discussions with EIE then based on that we start to draw conclusions). Gulenko thinks that this is the division between process and result.
    It is like divergent ways of viewing the world. LII's quasi identical is like EIE in this respect while contrary type, LIE, has similar trust to the future. You'll see how business types also have this difference where one wants to be hopeful and the other one looks through different perspectives just because there is a potential.

ESE would be quite compatible with LII in this respect where they just hope together it seems when they are not enjoying the present. LSI tends not to expect the worst but is not either having hopeful visions and is quite accepting of EIE's views.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

also, it's not from an LII perspective; the description is by Strati and she's ESI
    -

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

also, it's not from an LII perspective; the description is by Strati and she's ESI
    It's a LII-EIE description. Strat, the ESI author, just described the LII's perspective; how he perceives the EIE

Robespierre did not understand why his partner (EIE, Hamlet) at every opportunity, drew a positive in the negative.
    Last edited by Bento; 05-11-2019 at 09:28 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Fe or IEI-Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robespierre. Being oriented to the sensitive and warm sensation Hugo, which had the good partner "every day, a holiday," Robespierre did not understand why his partner (EIE, Hamlet) at every opportunity, drew a positive in the negative. He, every day, the "end of the world" that no night, "Apocalypse" - be sure to talk about - something dark, frightening, annoying, remember what - some horrors tell "chronicles homicide" ...

Really? every day you think of the worst case scenario in society?
    I know EIE who works at uni, sorrounded by LII-s, some of which are my colleagues. They all don't like this EIE, because he is "over ambitious and weird" and "harashes them with his criticism and demands to make everything right and perfect". So it is not that EIE is talking about apocalypse but he is clearly treating everyone like they were LSI-s or even behave a bit Ti-Se himself.
    This EIE teacher WILL catch everyone who cheats and make him regret he dared to even think about it. These nasty monologues how it is unfair to others. Any possibility of injustice or lie is investigated, in an emotional manner. You may really belive than not doing your homework is a crime against humanity. LII-s mock about it

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do see the overall backdrop of life as negative, but I try not to let this be mere nihilism. It’s more like the reality of death and the darker aspects of human nature make life and beauty more valuable.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    I do see the overall backdrop of life as negative, but I try not to let this be mere nihilism. It’s more like the reality of death and the darker aspects of human nature make life and beauty more valuable.
    that's beautifully said Golden.
    -

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

People of every type can have negative attitudes and think the worst; however, this depends more on upbringing and life experiences. I've met more than a few ESI who seemed fearful with poor-me attitudes and two depressed EIEs who thought they should be further ahead than they were. EIEs tend to take a wide view of their current situations and can often see what's going wrong and what needs to be done, an ability that can make some of them excellent tacticians and leaders. They normally seem to focus more on trying to correct specific issues than on the issues themselves. LIIs do seem to dwell a lot more on the breadth of problems and what can go wrong down the road (certainly moreso than EIE) but this doesn't necessarily make them negative. People with negative attitudes seem to do really well only during social upheaval or war.....

a.k.a. I/O