View Poll Results: Do you think Bionicgoat is Delta/INFj?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Probably not OR another type/quadra seems more likely

2 2.41%
  • I don't know.

1 1.20%
  • Delta/INFj seems more likely than not.

0 0%
  • 80 96.39%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bionicgoat

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bionicgoat

For starters... I sent him this message:

Do you mind if I start a type thread about you? Most of the time I don't bother to ask, but like I said, it would be easy for people to accuse me of starting it for purposes of manipulation. (Honestly, I think those people just like having things to bitch about. Most people like the attention when someone else starts a thread about them.)
    He told me to go ahead.

Now, I've already surveyed Delta via PM, asking if they think he's Delta, and these were the responses (I'll update as more responses come in):

Not Delta or think another type/quadra seems more likely (Alpha and Beta specifically): 7

No clue/I don't know: 2

Delta/INFj seem more likely than not OR "I don't have a problem with INFj": 3

Let's vote.
    SEE

Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

Creepy-bg

there's my vote

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is an interesting topic. bionic always struck me as a strange INFj as a result of the fact that he seems much more humoristically inclined than other INFj, especially those here on this forum. he's not usually serious when he speaks, which means little, but among his favorite topics humoristically include elements such as a great deal of sexual humor that might be associated with Se, and definitely not with an Se polr. so perhaps ISFj is possible.

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do think he values Se... but I think he values Ti, too. Beta seems more likely. If not Beta, then Alpha, in my observations. To quote a Delta that shall remained unnamed: "I started to seriously doubt that he is delta after his participation in the flaming forum." I didn't read anything in that particular forum before it got shut down, but I've seen him participate in flaming in other parts of the forum, though perhaps not obnoxiously as others involved.
    SEE

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would ignore that; his participation itself does not really signify anything. if the content of his flaming is not considered then the argument is really empty.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All I know is that he reminds me a great deal of my father-in-law.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    i would ignore that; his participation itself does not really signify anything. if the content of his flaming is not considered then the argument is really empty.
    I see this person's point, based on the content of the posts that I mentioned.

oyburger, what type is your father in law? is this the same one that slaps butts?
    SEE

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    oyburger, what type is your father in law? is this the same one that slaps butts?
    lol no, that would be his ESTp father and ESTp son. I started a thread on him: http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...pic.php?t=6856 but never came to any conclusions.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    I see this person's point, based on the content of the posts that I mentioned.

LOL for what it's worth I'd never slap a butt... I wouldn't put joking about it to friends past me however. I would feel awful if caught though.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy that you remind me of wouldn't do that either. His father would and his son prefers to slap butts, but only the butts of those they know well.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He reminds me of an old priest (really) I used to know from an italian videogames forum (lol story, neh) whith whom I used to talk with a lot on ICQ. I suppose that he was INFp.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My mother and father are ISXj, and I'm one of the most ExxP things ever So uhmm
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

rofl

This is EXACTLY the kind of thing Bionic was talking about in the thread that precipitated this one. She's only questioning Bionic's type because of the way he reacted to her behavior in her thread about who she pisses off. And why? Just to prove that people who find her annoying and incomprehensible all MUST prefer Ti. Are you people really thick enough to not see through this crap?
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    rofl

This is EXACTLY the kind of thing Bionic was talking about in the thread that precipitated this one. She's only questioning Bionic's type because of the way he reacted to her behavior in her thread about who she pisses off. And why? Just to prove that people who find her annoying and incomprehensible all MUST prefer Ti. Are you people really thick enough to not see through this crap?
    I saw that one coming before I even asked Bionicgoat if I could make a type thread for him. I thought it would be kristiina to bitch first though.

Anyways, no, this is not the case. I expected a few votes from both Gamma and Delta for A, and the rest B. I expected a few votes from Alpha and Beta for B, and the rest A (though I considered that a lot of the INFps may be more inclined to vote B for some reason). The reason I started this thread is because for some reason I had always assumed he was INFp, and when he said INFj I was a bit suprised. Peter said that he had always thought Bionicgoat was ENTp... so it seemed like it could be an interesting poll.
    SEE

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

K.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm yeah Gilligan i think you could be seeing thinks a little too deep lol i dont personally think thats behind joys motivations. If it was it would be subconsicous i think.

I really like Bionicgoat. I have an INFj guy friend and hes quite random often going through periods of not really caring what he writes etc. Im in two minds. Im only basing it on the 1 INFj that i know, but i would have thought BG would have been more interested in this discussion. The fact that hes not suggests possibly another type?
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted "don't know". It's true that he's sexually explicit and talks about drugs and stuff, but that doesn't tell me (personally) anything about his type. For that, I'd have to know WHY he does it. It's generally done in a way that appears to me inoffensive... like he's only stating it because it's true, not because he wants to achieve any effect with it. It's just bionicgoat being bionicgoat. That could be Delta-ish.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by meatburger
    Hmm yeah Gilligan i think you could be seeing thinks a little too deep lol i dont personally think thats behind joys motivations. If it was it would be subconsicous i think.

I really like Bionicgoat. I have an INFj guy friend and hes quite random often going through periods of not really caring what he writes etc. Im in two minds. Im only basing it on the 1 INFj that i know, but i would have thought BG would have been more interested in this discussion. The fact that hes not suggests possibly another type?
    I'm interrested, I just wanted to give this thread a day or two to collect some opinions. Let me say first that I'm 95% certain I'm INFj, I'm leaving room for the possibility that I'm wrong, but I really don't think I am.

As people have said, I'm not very reflective of the INFj mold on this board, but I think you'll find that my motives and insights into the INFj personality agree with those made by other INFjs. I do use humor alot, I always have. I don't see any problem with that. Yes, sometimes I use sexual humor but when I do I really don't get explicit or push boundries.

Now, according to Joy I shocked some Deltas into doubting me because I participated in the flaming forum. Well, I don't know what to tell you about that. Personally I don't see what's so scandalous about it. Some people talked about how horrible it was that people were poking fun at Mcnew in there. I posted a couple of photoshopped images of him, maybe it was wrong. But it's not like they were terribly offensive or anything. Just Mcnew with shifty eyes and Mcnew posing with some dinosaurs. I didn't go picking apart his posts for psychological weaknesses to exploit or anything like that. (honestly I guess I feel somewhat bad about that, it wasn't so much what I posted as it was that I started something that others could have ran with. That would have made me feel bad about it)

The drug thing... well it is what it is. I'm honest about what I've done and how I feel about it. I don't push the subject or talk about it at inapropriate times. If it comes up or somebody asks then I'll talk about it, sometimes extensively. I wish I had other things I was the resident expert in, but this is it... (well besides retail, if anybody ever wants to talk about the wonderful world of working middle management craft store retail... I'm your man)

I've got to get ready for work... I'll maybe write some more when I get home tonight.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah i didn't mean that you were rude for not caring, its just the INFj i know would have written a 10 page journal on himself thats all

Btw if your delta thats cool
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In a previous "what's bionic's type" thread http://the16types.no-ip.info/forums/...cgoat&start=30 , I wrote this:

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise
    I'd always get this jarring feeling when I'd read one of BionicGoat's posts and view him as a T type (I can't remember which one he had listed at that time). Later, when I noticed him talking about being an INFj, it all fell together finally.

(Here, I wrote, deleted, wrote, deleted, wrote, deleted... it all comes down to wanting to mentally wrap my arms around BionicGoat and call him "brother". Not out of sympathy, but out of a feeling of connection that I wasn't quite able to explain before.)
    It still stands.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Creepy-bg

Yeah i didn't mean that you were rude for not caring, its just the INFj i know would have written a 10 page journal on himself thats all

Btw if your delta thats cool
    hehe... yeah I could easily write up pages about myself. I think that if anyone had put forth some real reasons as to why they don't think I'm an INFj, I would try to explain myself. Nobody has though so I'll skip the autobiography for now. If anyone is serriously interrested say something and I'll go into it.

I was thinking that just for the fun of it I'll take Dmitri's test again. Last time he said I was clearly INFj, we'll see if that's still the case. I can't see why it wouldn't be.

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Are there really so many INFp flamers...? (besides that weird guy).

Have you ever considered ENFp for you're type Bionicgoat? You seem to remind me of the ENFp's around here, and I'm not exactly sure why. (keep in mind I’m not good at observing people over the net)

I'm not trying to question your INFj-ness btw, just making suggestions.

As you can see I dislike posting in these forum member typing threads unless I have a pretty good idea. So in this case, I'm out.
    I've never considered it. It is possible though. The description for ENFp fits as well as INFj does. hmmmmm.... In some ways better even.

You may have just burst my comfy "I know my type" security bubble

at least I'm still Delta then though... Joy only get's half a victory point on the retype

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We could compromise and call him I(N)Fj. Let's barter a little.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have an INFj guy friend and hes quite random often going through periods of not really caring what he writes etc.
    You know me? :wink:

I see no reason to question Bionicgoat's type.
    INFj

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fock i posted twice so now i have to fix this.. Ok goat by Vi

ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bionic looking noble

ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bionic looking noble

his eye looks like a hyphen.

---------------> -

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's because he's meditating.

Creepy-bg

same type?

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    That guy's eyebrows creep me out.
    just imagine his pubes

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bionicgoat, do you really think that Herzy is your conflictor?????????????
    SEE

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bionicgoat

same type?
    Woah! It is like daniel and the one horned goat!

Creepy-bg

I think you need to get a hobby....

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you need to get a hobby....
    You are her hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by Herzy
    That guy's eyebrows creep me out.

just imagine his pubes
    LOL! Hahahaahaaaa...
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    Bionic looking noble

---------------> -
    haha i know man his eyes were what i noticed first. I like that goat theres something cool about him.

I also love the goat / Pai Mai connection. It seriously blows my skirt up
    ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

Creepy-bg

Quote Originally Posted by cracka
    Bionic looking noble

---------------> -
    haha i know man his eyes were what i noticed first. I like that goat theres something cool about him.
    There's something noble and spiritual about that goat. I was kinda mesmerized by that picture when I first saw it. He looks like he's the king of the goats or something. I picture him going "baaaa" with a pretensious Brittish accent.

Creepy-bg

if anybody's interrested...
    INFj...
    INTp next likely

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't recall... did you check out the other dichotomies? Like reasonable vs. resolute and whatnot? If so, what did they indicate you are?
    SEE

Creepy-Diana

Creepy-aurora_faerie

I like goats, and I like Pai Mei (sp)

And I like how they look

so there ^_^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast