Thread: 1D Information Elements Examples

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Default 1D & 2D Information Elements Examples

We can observe the wrong use of IEs that we have in 4 and 3D. This thread is about IRL observed behavior of low dimensionality IEs in types.

1D IEs are characterized by an extremely personal understanding and use of elements that don't match with norms or situations. 2D elements are used in first person but also is normative, it understands customs, regulations and accepted practices, but the situational implementation still flawed.
    Last edited by Hope; 05-07-2019 at 03:52 AM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I start:
    1DTe: need to give as gifts or souvenirs "useful" things being afraid of giving something useless (SEI, IEE), while thinking in all but useful things.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackberry View Post
    I start:
    1DTe: need to give as gifts or souvenirs "useful" things being afraid of giving something useless (SEI, IEE), while thinking in all but useful things.
    I start: IEE has 2d te, your logic sucks

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    I start: IEE has 2d te, your logic sucks
    Lmao true, but thats not logic, thats just info and 2D is pretty similar, weak. Like you.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Lmao true, but thats not logic, thats just info and 2D is pretty similar, weak. Like you.
    wanna fight

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    wanna fight

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2D Ni: getting 5 hours earlier to the airpoirt because was afraid of something going wrong with the 2 hours drive to it
    1D Se: taking a leadership role from text messages, not corageous enough to make pressure on people face to face
    1D Te: creating an extremelly lazy overly complicated computer algorithm
    1D Fi: asking out someone's boyfriend on a date because is feeling alone, but doesn't want a relationship with the person
    2D Ne: telling the same joke many times to the same people
    2D Si: wearing a jacked in a warm sunny day, because it looks cool
    1D Fe: making innocent insulting jokes to people
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 05-08-2019 at 09:54 PM.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    2D Ni: getting 5 hours earlier to the airpoirt because was afraid of something going wrong with the 2 hours drive to it
    1D Se: taking a leadership role from text messages, not corageous enough to make pressure on people face to face
    1D Te: creating an extremelly lazy overly complicated computer algorithm
    1D Fi: asking out someone's boyfriend on a date because is feeling alone, but doesn't want a relationship with the person
    2D Si: wearing a jacked in a warm sunny day, because it looks cool
    1D Fe: making innocent insulting jokes to people
    loool most are very true. Especially the 2DNe (it applies for 1DNe too, lol) and 1DFe.

1DSe: making appointments and not going, in an attempt to "discourage" ppl because they are afraid of saying the truth to them face to face.
    1/2DTe: thinking in overly complicated solutions and not being able to find and choose a simple evident ways to solve problems and finding direct answers too "easy", lazy or boring. lol

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1DSe: making appointments and not going, in an attempt to "discourage" ppl because they are afraid of saying the truth to them face to face.
    1/2DTe: thinking in overly complicated solutions and not being able to find and choose a simple evident ways to solve problems and finding direct answers too "easy", lazy or boring. lol
    Yes. :/

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Reyne View Post
    Lol, this is something I do a lot. My plans are always like:
    "Ok, tomorrow the drive should last 3 hours, but the car could stop working, there could be an insane amount of traffic and I could get lost. I'll leave home 5 hours earlier, not 3. So I should wake up at 6 AM. But... I have to shower, have breakfast, etc, etc. That would take 30 minutes, but maybe I lose track of time, so I should consider at least 1 hour. Ok, maybe 2 hours is better, in case something goes wrong. Let's set the alarm clock on 4 AM."

In such a situation I know I could technically wake up at 7:30 AM, and 6:30 AM would be a good and still safe compromise... but I just can't. I get all worried about it, and I just prefer to wake up at 4 AM, thinking at least I can have a quiet and calm preparation instead of a hurried one.

You got some 1DNe examples too?
    1DNe ppl have problems thinking in different options or size them all. Usually is a limited perspective. Suggestive is interested and in need of a lot of new info from the outside respect potentiality and options, while PoLR Ne is usually suspicion of new alternatives. ESI usually needs the guide of Te, someone with business logic to know what path or option could be successful and which not. LSI is more closed off. They are not open to business logic, they have it and disregard it, they prefer to follow trusted well known paths and get overly ordered schedules, environments or systems. They don't like to think in alternatives and often, simply can't see one.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Reyne

I've seen Ne Polr taking the first or one of the first options they have at hand and not thinking too deeply about it or considering different options or pro and con. Se is usually fast and decisive. Ne suggestive is more like considering Si to choose from all the options at hand the more comfortable one therefore they take longer to decide what to do (SLI also considers Te motives, SEI Fe).

XSIs are usually hard workers that are ok with keeping the same work schedule over the years. LSI is not good with ethics and that can create problems for them in some working environments, while ESI can pay too much attention to ppl ethics and be offended by it. So they can choose to "emancipate" soon and start their own business (pretty much the same with most gammas). Also gammas are afraid of not being able to work (complex of tied hands). Their worst nightmare is probably being deprived from work or job.
    Last edited by Hope; 04-10-2020 at 01:21 AM.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    hahaaa, so true.

My ILE does this, haha. and once- she received a text from her dad who wrote something like "is it ok to substitute it with vodka" (they are Russian), and she received it in my presence and made a joke about it.
    A couple hours, LII comes over, she looks at her phone and then redoes the *being surprised, laughing* thing and resays the joke.
    Me: did you just pretend to re-receive the message again, just now, to remake the joke.
    She looks at me: teehee.

--------------
    1D Te: can not open ANYTHING for the life of them. even the simplest packages. of course, if given enough time they will succeed, albeit somewhat haphazardly..
    1D Ne: refuses to learn the teacher's way of doing the problem, even though it is clearly much better than their current way
    1D/2D Si: sucks at body temperature regulation
    1D Fi-valued: "I never know how to act when I start getting to know someone. I always am scared of seeming too enthusiastic so I hold back a lot"

And lastly, for a stereotypical MBTI Se-inferior thing: I cut my finger with a knife while cutting veggies AGAIN, today T_T and it's pretty deep and really on the tip, this time..
    it's been at least 4 times these past two years.. i need my finger to practice piano
    Oh wait, here's another one!

1D Te (and Se?): opening a can of tuna, and once having sliced all around the top with that tool thing, attempts to lift the top off with bare fingers. slices multiple fingers with the jagged metal.
    Last edited by guac; 04-12-2020 at 01:38 AM.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

2D Ti: ESI thought LIE teacher wasn't making sn implied insult towards me because he said the same thing to a girl on a day I wasn't there.

Didn't correct him cuz I didn't want to hurt his feels
    Last edited by Aramas; 04-12-2020 at 11:25 PM.