Thread: Oona Chaplin

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Oona Chaplin

Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Looks IEI or SEI

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do wonder what growing up in a "show biz" family does for one's socionics expressions. Let's say you put an intuitive child through years of dance classes - do they then display enhanced sensor "skills"?

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oona Chaplin - Hamlet

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is a very nice photo.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Minde View Post
    I do wonder what growing up in a "show biz" family does for one's socionics expressions. Let's say you put an intuitive child through years of dance classes - do they then display enhanced sensor "skills"?
    Hi, What interests you about her? Were you thinking IEE maybe (a passing comment, not well thought out); Alas, my interest in her is not so great as to watch all the interviews. Did you have a type suggestion you would like to make?

TIM
    SEI-Si 648 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEI

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pinkcanary View Post
    IEI

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    Hi, What interests you about her? Were you thinking IEE maybe (a passing comment, not well thought out); Alas, my interest in her is not so great as to watch all the interviews. Did you have a type suggestion you would like to make?
    Hi, Delilah I don't know what type she is. Possibly a feeler, from what I've seen so far. Her mother looks domineering, and the way she responds makes me think not-Se-valuing. She might be an introvert because sometimes she looks strained when she's "extroverting." She has some conflicting expressions - like she says she likes to wear bright colors but in her casual pictures she's wearing darks / neutrals. I think it's harder to tell what type someone is when they practice acting.

A couple of people independently told me her role in Game of Thrones reminds them of me. I haven't seen the episodes (the show is too graphic for me) so I just looked up the actor instead. She's pretty and seems kind, so I take the comparison as a compliment.