Thread: Type two friends of mine

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Type two friends of mine

The girl is very extrovert. She's blunt so she's not afraid to show her emotions. Other people think she's annoying because of her emotional bluntness. She wants to be a theatre director and has pretty good leadership skills although she's not bossy. She's understanding and caring. She has a weird sense of humor. She loves anything Broadway especially Rent. She's obsessive and has a narrow list of things that she's fascinated/obsessed with including the singer Joni Mitchell. She's not a freak about scheduling. She's never afraid to raise her hand and asks questions although her questions can be rather stupid sometimes.

The boy is introvert. He's very very funny, sorta awkward. He's pretty comfortable around people though and everyone thinks he's cool. He works very hard for school like taking the whole period always to finish his tests while the rest of us hand it in early. He's modest and calm. He never gets mad or lose his temper. He tested as peacemaker in the enneagram test but he seems sensing to me.

The two are very very close friends and everyone thought they were dating except we know they aren't. They act like a married couple basically. The way I see it the girl makes the boy giddy and the boy calms the girl down from her giddiness. I think there's no physical attraction between them which is sad but like it'd be weird if they do go out.

Awww, so cute together.
    INFP

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK well this isn't very well studied or backed up or anything, but I'll say ENTj/ISFj anyway.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

perhaps ESFp/ISFj

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@dreamer

First, I think you are confusing things when you state "he's an introvert" and "she's an extrovert" when I think you mean having or not ego or the like. Unless you can clarify further what you mean.

Having said that, the girl sounds ESFp but perhaps ISFp could do as well.

The boy is difficult. Some of what you said even suggests INTp to me.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

TIM
    ILE 8w9
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still photos don't do it, but he looks INFp and she looks ESFp.
    "Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
    --Theodore Roosevelt

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    -- Mark Twain

"Man who stand on hill with mouth open will wait long time for roast duck to drop in."
    -- Confucius

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are ESFjs askers or declarers. I think the girl might be an asker. I could see her as ENFj, but there is something much more lively about her. I say ESFj.

I looked at the guy and I thought, "I KNOW his type. He looks so INFj!" but then I realized there's something more... He also kinda looks ESTp. Lol... So, he's either INFj or ESTp or something in between. :wink:
    EIE, ENFj, intuitive subtype.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Cool ILI hubbys are better than LSIs any time!

Old blog: http://firsttimeinusa.blogspot.com/
    New blog: http://having-a-kid.blogspot.com/

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESFjs are declarers/narratives/whatever other name somebody cooks up for the reinin dichotomies.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think IxTp for the guy.

actually, damn, he's really hard to type. He could be ISFj/ESFp just as easy. He reminds me very much of my best friend in description and photo.

WOW. the girl sounds like one of my other close friends. They had that same relationship you listed. Always arguing- She would accuse him of being immoral and a jerk.("god you say sorry after EVERYTHING, you don't even mean it!!") And he would always be on the defense. Neither of them is very nice. She is a very demanding friend, who wants this and that from you. And he generally doesn't care about other people. When they were on good terms they were an awful team that criticized everyone and tried to make others feel left out.
    asd

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think this guy is ISFJ and the girl is ESFP from the description and from the pictures. He looks ALOT like an ISFJ I know in this photo. She could pass for ENFJ but seems too hyper. ESFP seems more likely IMO.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's not very sensing. You don't think she's ENFP? And the guy strikes me as very logical.

[20:24] <Slacker_Mom> enfps are not generally blunt
    [20:24] <Slacker_Mom> we don't like to hurt people's feelings and are pretty careful
    [20:24] <Dream> oh no, not that sorta blunt
    [20:24] <Dream> but blunt I mean, she burst these things out about herself
    [20:24] <Slacker_Mom> well blunt made me immediately think "not enfp"
    [20:24] <Dream> like she was painting a self protrait
    [20:25] <Dream> and she was saying very loudly how her breast is not pointy
    [20:25] <Slacker_Mom> lol
    [20:25] <Slacker_Mom> see this is the kind of info that should be in your thread
    INFP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think another picture might help.

Topaz
    The artifact which is the source of my power will not be kept on the Mountain of Despair beyond the River of Fire guarded by the Dragons of Eternity. It will be in my safe-deposit box. The same applies to the object which is my one weakness.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My ENFp friend is blunt, but not as blunt as me. I just don't think she learned the difference between standing up for herself and being blunt so she comes across as off-putting.

With that being said, I don't think that girl is ENFp, I think ESFp.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Type two friends of mine

Quote Originally Posted by dreamer
    The girl at least tries to look interested. ESFp is first thing that came to mind. Extrovert anyways. Based on the chat chatter ESFp looks even more probable.

The guy looks like "do I really have to do this?". Well not actively fighting against being in the pic. Smiling even. But he lacks the enthusiasm of the girl. He doesn't even hold his thumb up or concentrate on the moment. ISFj is not a bad guess. INTp...who knows. INFp...perhaps. I can't say yet. Either introvert or someone who is just not very enthusiastic about the situation. His smile is warm enough to make me think F-type first.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We definitely need a new picture of the guy. Like really. If my INFj brother and my ESTp brother had kids together, their son would look like that guy.

If ESFj's are declarers, then she can't really be ESFj. I know that ESFp is asker, so I think ESFp makes a lot of sense! She doesn't look intuitive, but she does look extroverted.

<<<<<HEUREKA!>>>>>

Oh wow! He's ENTp! Yes! That's it! I'm half-serious here! He has a very INFj smirk, but otherwise he looks ESTp. That's because he is an ESTp with program! He and her are super-egos, which is why they can't stop bitching at each other. Super-egos always have something to fight about. Dreamer, you said that he's introverted and that he could be sensing. How about being intuitive (hence the "introversion") and extroverted (hence being somehow in tune with his surroundings).
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As best I can tell from VI, the girl is ESxx (probably ESFp) and the guy is IxFx (most likely INFp).
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops, by married couple, I didn't mean they bitterly fight, their fighting is sort of teasing, they never really get mad at each other. (*wonders when married couple means bitter fighting, how sad*)

ESFP? Really...hmm, I have this other friend who's ESFP but they're very different, I always thought she's rather intuitive...kinda dreamy/optimistic/unaware

AWWW, boy's so cute, we're not that close but he's the nicest guy. He's quite goofy too always cracking jokes and laughing.
    INFP

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Christ I can't stand the mere sight of that guy.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Talking about feelings there aren't we?

Anyways now I'm totally lost. The guy could be extrovert in the end. Or he could be INFj. The girl doesn't sound/look as much ESFp anymore. Might as well be ENFp or ISFp. I'm more or less just confused...how about ISFp/INFj or ESFp/INFp. I don't know

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah! That guy is so SOFT and WEAK! I can't put my finger on it... There is something wrong. I bet he talks in a very unsure voice! "well... hehehe.... I.... don't... ummm..... think... so.." in stead of a nice firm, "no."
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well...there's no reason for him to be hard, everyone thinks highly of him, he does say no firmly though. <3 boy
    INFP

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well...there's no reason for him to be hard, everyone thinks highly of him, he does say no firmly though. <3 boy
    If he can give a firm "no", then I take back what I said. If you say he's great, then he probably is (you being INFp and all that. ). Still... That guy is very hard to type. His eyebrows give a very strong impression of ESTp, but the rest of him is very different. ENTp doesn't sound right anymore - something about the Se in ENTps - he doesn't have the same kind of Se. I just can't tell. Something keeps telling me INFj, but I don't know what it is.

Maybe Starfall is right and he's ExFp. ENFp to be more exact.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So ENFp and ISFp? Or INFj and ISFp? Or perhaps the girl is ESFp not ISFp?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

psfhhht. that guy is quite cute, although i have a feeling he's probably many years my junior.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

TIM
    INTj
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah the first pic i thought the girl looked ISFj and so i started wondering if the guy is ENTj. Then i saw the guy closer up and the girl and i think ISFp and ENTp might be a possibility. Girl looks introverted...

Guy also looks like ExFp might work too. His eyes are pretty.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, the girl's pretty extrovert...enfp or esfp

as for the boy, isfj or isfp?
    INFP

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no, the girl's pretty extrovert...enfp or esfp

as for the boy, isfj or isfp?
    ESFp and ISFp in that case. The guy does look somehow rather alpha, although ISFp doesn't seem right.
    E3 (probably 3w4)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

psfhhht. that guy is quite cute, although i have a feeling he's probably many years my junior.
    I wasn't actually speaking about physical attractivness, but something else: what Kristiina said, especially.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn't actually speaking about physical attractivness, but something else: what Kristiina said, especially.
    The soft and weak thingy? Hmm..I always relate hatred of weakness to victim types They are always freaking out when they see a weak person. I thought aggressors are less judging. Because they are actively seeking weak er people who would follow them. Victims are seeking someone stronger than them instead thus they puke at weakness. I wonder if all aggressors here puke at the character of that guy

I don't like the hat picture much but other than that he seems ok to me. Not someone who is my "type" but pretty ok and empathic looking Joe.

Am I not a victim or is my theory falsehood?

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    The soft and weak thingy? Hmm..I always relate hatred of weakness to victim types They are always freaking out when they see a weak person. I thought aggressors are less judging. Because they are actively seeking weak er people who would follow them. Victims are seeking someone stronger than them instead thus they puke at weakness. I wonder if all aggressors here puke at the character of that guy
    There are different kind of weaknesses and ways to surrender; although, I was waiting for a comment of this kind adressed to me. In any case, I haven't stated if I hate more displays of weaknesses in other people or displays of weaknesses in me: if the latter prevails over the former, then your theory would still hold true; this means that you're actually implying something that has not been clearly clarified.

In any case, I do like open displays of weaknesses such as crying if you're hurt etc etc (I've seen ESFps openly shunning this behaviour); I remember fighting with an INTp professor because he kept asking questions to an ISFp girl which was on the verge of crying. I deeply dislike passivness though, which is what this guy transmits. Like he can't grip his life, so to speak. The kind of guy that always says "yes" to everything.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember fighting with an INTp professor because he kept asking questions to an ISFp girl which was on the verge of crying. I deeply dislike passivness though, which is what this guy transmits. Like he can't grip his life, so to speak. The kind of guy that always says "yes" to everything.
    that's just cruel, what your professor did. anyhow, he does seem passive, which isn't always a bad thing. but i would have to agree that people who can't ever say "no," might drive me crazy as well.
    6w5 sx
    model Φ: -+0
    sloan - rcuei

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I deeply dislike passivness though, which is what this guy transmits. Like he can't grip his life, so to speak. The kind of guy that always says "yes" to everything.
    Not at all. What's giving you that impression? Just trust me, not at all.
    INFP

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I deeply dislike passivness though, which is what this guy transmits. Like he can't grip his life, so to speak. The kind of guy that always says "yes" to everything.
    Well isn't this a bit harsh judgment based on a couple of pics. Even if nothing like that was implied elsewhere. He is probably not a conqueror but I just can't seem to get as bad vibe from him. He seems like a nice and emotional person who is probably doing ok in his life. I mean he probably isn't at all like the passive, gripless loser and a yes man like the Beta crowd here is trying to make him be

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Well isn't this a bit harsh judgment based on a couple of pics. Even if nothing like that was implied elsewhere. He is probably not a conqueror but I just can't seem to get as bad vibe from him. He seems like a nice and emotional person who is probably doing ok in his life. I mean he probably isn't at all like the passive, gripless loser and a yes man like the Beta crowd here is trying to make him be
    Of course I can only speak from the pics, and my opinion of him could change completely if I were to speak with him; it has happened before in regard to some people I know, and it's always going to happen. I'm not trying to do anything, matti I just tell what the pic transmits me.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think she's ESFP. My other friend can be ESFP. She's either ENFP or ENFJ I think. She's spazzy and ditzy, not sensing at all.
    INFP

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The guy looks shockingly familiar. I know a guy like him (the description sounds about right too) who's definitely an introvert, but past that I know not. In MBTI terms, I'd say ISFP, but that doesn't help much here...

And the girl, the girl looks like Joy! HOW CAN YOU PEOPLE NOT SEE THAT!? (Head throbbing, Elro collapses to the ground in exasperation.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Logos
    Holy mud-wrestling bipolar donkeys, Batman!

Retired from posting and drawing Social Security. E-mail or PM to contact.

I pity your souls