Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Social mission of IEIs

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both IEI and EII are called fawning lackeys by the other. (Socionics Russian literature) Maybe that is their social roles.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Don't take this stuff too seriously, it's about as accurate and useful as astrology.

But then again some people on here think astrology is very accurate and useful.
    There's a lot more depth and information in typology than astrology. There's also many theories out there. I'm not saying any of them are 100% true but there's a clear difference between typology and astrology.

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    to bring beliefs in unicorns
    This actually reminds me of one of my favourite scenes from movies and books:

All right," said Susan. "I'm not stupid. You're saying humans need... fantasies to make life bearable."

REALLY? AS IF IT WAS SOME KIND OF PINK PILL? NO. HUMANS NEED FANTASY TO BE HUMAN. TO BE THE PLACE WHERE THE FALLING ANGEL MEETS THE RISING APE.

"Tooth fairies? Hogfathers? Little—"

YES. AS PRACTICE. YOU HAVE TO START OUT LEARNING TO BELIEVE THE LITTLE LIES.

"So we can believe the big ones?"

YES. JUSTICE. MERCY. DUTY. THAT SORT OF THING.

"They're not the same at all!"

YOU THINK SO? THEN TAKE THE UNIVERSE AND GRIND IT DOWN TO THE FINEST POWDER AND SIEVE IT THROUGH THE FINEST SIEVE AND THEN SHOW ME ONE ATOM OF JUSTICE, ONE MOLECULE OF MERCY. AND YET—Death waved a hand. AND YET YOU ACT AS IF THERE IS SOME IDEAL ORDER IN THE WORLD, AS IF THERE IS SOME...SOME RIGHTNESS IN THE UNIVERSE BY WHICH IT MAY BE JUDGED.

"Yes, but people have got to believe that, or what's the point—"

MY POINT EXACTLY
    "The Hogfather" by T. Pratchett.

You need to believe in things that aren't true. How else can they become?
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bend over

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    great stuff. I call this mission the cross that IEI carry.

Ghandi, IEI, said:

happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

It sounds like Fi value statement on the surface with ever increasing ideals with convictions, but it’s really more about Ni Fe, because it doesn’t say anything about the content of those harmonies, like pity, understanding, compassion, empathy, moral certitude which would make it more about Fi convictions, only the act of doing it is crucial. Although all types can feel those convictions. The point here is harmony of that inside world and as IEI age they see that mission as important in conjunction with their outside world situation if they are inclined to do so. Screwing up, or drifting gets you no where.

I think beta NFS suffer particularly strongly with this knowledge of themselves in totality stretching from childhood onwards and trying to merge that with reality. See sequential memory.

I think this is why efforts at self betterment are both celebrated and ignored by beta STs. Celebrated because they are not over concerned or focused on the people around them level of worldly successes in The material realm: the ST can handle that themselves. So weaknesses here from IEI are taken as triumphs when small worldly tasks or big ones get accomplished. What STs really need is a side kick that makes them happy. Its not complicated. Which leads into why betterment is ignored, because SLEs take up a big block of attention and energy and having your own projects with your own life that takes away time and energy away from them would be against this basic program. This is even accented in greater degree in SLE female and IEI male relationships.
    Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Both IEI and EII are called fawning lackeys by the other. (Socionics Russian literature) Maybe that is their social roles.
    Generally I like what these posts are saying but I’m not sure I need someone to just fawn over me all the time. That’s probably more like LSE. It could be a subtype thing or whatever, but I value ambition and success a lot in men (and women) I’ve realized. I need to have relationships that are centered around supporting each other in achieving these ambitions, and where self-betterment is a necessity. I’m always attracted to people who are trying and in the middle of achieving big scale dreams from relatively somewhat humble beginnings. What I don’t care about I suppose are unique artistic projects; I mean no problem if it’s what other people are into, it’s just not personally attractive for me.

However, I do think it’s true that I take up a lot of “space” and need a lot of space... idk how else to put it. Someone who uses and takes up a lot of space and energy too is burn-outy for me. A relationship can be maintained but there needs to be lots of space between us.

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to Ni beta shit brah.its freaky Lol . Quadra and social mission is always there,even if socioics don't exist. Socioics just make note out of it.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Sequential memory and value judgements. IEI is top tier at making subjective evaluations on actions and juxtaposing them with ideals.

If theres any social mission IEI is particularly equipped to handle, its adapting themselves into a good person adhering to their ideals. However, thats only true if theyre strong enough to honestly confront themselves about the negatives they bring into the world with their actions. Most people(IEIs included) are not.

TL;DR - Embodying the character of someone who makes the world a better place, for others to learn from.
    thats Fi lead

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    thats Fi lead
    No it isn't, his description is a very good one of IEI imo

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

out of Filatova's book

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    out of Filatova's book

I had business and Administration lectures (and we had to do some practice). It was the worst experience in college. Now I'm studying Computer Engineering

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I remember correctly, you've been a tour guide too?

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    I remember correctly, you've been a tour guide too?
    Not yet

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
    What contributions can IEIs give to the world right now? How can they be useful in the short-term? What kind of service could an IEI start doing right now with NiFe (or just Ni)?
    Ultimately your social mission is up to you if you consciously choose one, otherwise it will come to you as instinctively as breathing. You may not even notice you are already fulfilling it.

This pretty much applies to most people.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Generally I like what these posts are saying but I’m not sure I need someone to just fawn over me all the time. That’s probably more like LSE. It could be a subtype thing or whatever, but I value ambition and success a lot in men (and women) I’ve realized.
    Here is the quote from a VK socionics site:

"In conflict dyads there is an almost identical view of the opposing dyad, which goes something like this:

Zhukov and Esenin vs. Stirlitz and Dostoevsky

Us: the almighty god of Olympus and his favorite kind gentle pussy.
    Them: a cruel tyrant and his useless fawning lackey.

"

I see the IEI as a more gang tagalong version of a fawney lackey. The court jester. Or the mysterious hot girl that gets everyone.

The LSE EII version is more about the project managers right hand man/woman.

Both versions basically play 'the bestie' role.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@silke

This is just fun--->

This was posted by an EIE in one of the VK socionics groups:

"In conflict dyads there is an almost identical view of the opposing dyad, which goes something like this:

Hugo and Robespierre vs. Napoleon and Balzac

Us: one very smart dude, and the other's all hip and the soul of any company.
    Them: two grimacing idiots.

Zhukov and Esenin vs. Stirlitz and Dostoevsky

Us: the almighty god of Olympus and his favorite kind gentle pusechka.
    Them: a cruel tyrant and his useless fawning lackey.

Don Quixote and Dumas vs. Jack and Dreiser

Us: an unrivaled genius and a "grey cardinal".
    Them: a vulgar clod with a stick up one place and a desperate housewife.

Hamlet and Maxim vs. Huxley and Gabin

Us: an artful manipulator and a chill hero of "Equilibrium".
    Them: a quarrelsome histrionic and an object of furniture.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post
    Nope

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Megatrop Your phraseology doesn't seem IEI-like although your questions seem to have that tinge of IEI self-doubt.

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...iption-by-I-O?

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post
    @Megatrop Your phraseology doesn't seem IEI-like although your questions seem to have that tinge of IEI self-doubt.

a.k.a. I/O
    That was good to read. This text reminds me of the INFJ's descriptions from MBTI (but less idealized), that I used to read and identified myself with.
    Last edited by BrainlessSquid; 04-30-2019 at 09:32 PM.

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rebelondeck View Post

a.k.a. I/O
    Agree

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Singu View Post
    Jesus Christ... this is some seriously disturbing cultist religious shit.

Saying that there's some sort a divine social "mission" to a "type" is some ISIS level freakishness.

It's like as if people with their own individuality and uniqueness need to be "fitted in" to some grand plan that is "written out" by Socionics.

Creating "purpose" is on the level of religion and spirituality, not something that is supposedly scientific or even philosophical. No wonder that some people are so attracted to Socionics in a fanatic way: they're looking for a religion to guide them.

However it's worse than a religion, since at least religion is something that's personal and private. But because of its pseudo-scientific bent, it's taking everyone around them with them and forcing others to fit into this peculiar system.
    No. It's just a thread from someone who thinks that has wasted a lot of potential in life and wants to make some meaningful impact. It's not about purpose. It's about recognizing what's already there, a tendency among a certain type to play a certain role. It is a metaphorical term that emphazises the areas in life that have a lot of potential, a possible path of least resistance. PLEASE, DON'T TAKE THE WORD "MISSION" TOO LITERALLY.

Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What contributions can IEIs give to the world right now? How can they be useful in the short-term? What kind of service could an IEI start doing right now with NiFe (or just Ni)?
    become good at something, continue to improve it, use it to add value to other peoples lives(or to make money, which is the smarter option)and don't let socionics define your limits. Also, just because IEIs are Fs doesn't mean they owe society anything.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Too much crack babe

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    Sequential memory and value judgements. IEI is top tier at making subjective evaluations on actions and juxtaposing them with ideals.

If theres any social mission IEI is particularly equipped to handle, its adapting themselves into a good person adhering to their ideals. However, thats only true if theyre strong enough to honestly confront themselves about the negatives they bring into the world with their actions. Most people(IEIs included) are not.

TL;DR - Embodying the character of someone who makes the world a better place, for others to learn from.

thats Fi lead

Quote Originally Posted by LeaderLightChange View Post

*takes another hit off the crack pipe*

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

lol

TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    otherwise it will come to you as instinctively as breathing. You may not even notice you are already fulfilling it.

This pretty much applies to most people.
    Very interesting

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nothing really.

In all honesty Im' pretty shitty and useless. The very word "mission" kind of scares me because I mean it naturally carries with it this level of Te/Fi prestige I'm not fully comfortable with.

But that is actually a great strength as I know when to avoid/evade things and let it go and I realize well that thought-words are weapons and that healing things often requires a simple gentle sadness & solitude. "Least said soonest mended." Although that might seem more SEI/EII-ish, like Pookie said, IEIs know how to be good people really well when we try to be, when we want to be. There is a lot of goodness in Te and effort though that the IEI needs to work with in order to truly shine.

So many people get involved with something and thinking they're "making a difference" but in all reality they are fucking things up even more and making more problems in the world that another group of extroverts have to correct that person's fuck-up and so and on so forth. So people call IEIs "too lazy" but we're really just letting nature heal the wounds inflicted by extroverts.

I have to tell people all the time 'you're not helping as much as you think you are, you know that right?' Then they go 'BUT AT LEAST I'M DOING SOMETHING WITH MY LIFE AND EARNING MORE MONEY THAN YOU ARE AND LIVING IN THE REAL WORLD UNLIKE YOU, YOU LOSER. I AM PROFESSIONAL AND YOU ARE NOT!'

And it all could be avoided and the world could heal and be a beautiful place again of loving gay forestry if people just minded their own business and ignored/loved one another from a safe distance and jacked off to their own pervy fantasies like an IEI would. ppl would tell me growing up "don't be so shy you emo loser Carrie, get involved more!" but they didn't realize that was the infectious sickness that was ruining things in the first place. School as an institution didn't need to exist as it was formulated out of arrogant ego and not out of true love, but misguided "good" intentions. Same thing with many corporations.

BND YOUR TE POLR IS SHOWING. Yeah true but you know I'm right anyway.

Although I have been posting more lately so I know I am 'damaging things' with words. You can't help but say anything and not offend *somebody* no matter how sugary sweet Disney gay boi like you make it, in fact- that often pisses people off even more. Trying so hard not to be offensive and you end up really offending much more than you think, what Betas tell Deltas & Alphas all the time. But I mean still. I am a hybrid magic DPS/Healer class after all.

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If Trump is EIE/IEI, we all ought to know what social mission they're on
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phrenology

An optimist - does not get discouraged under any circumstances. Life upheavals and stressful events only toughen him and make more confident. He likes to laugh and entertain people. Enters contact with someone by involving him with a humorous remark. His humor is often sly and contain hints and double meanings. Easily enters into arguments and bets, especially if he is challenged. When arguing his points is often ironic, ridicules the views of his opponent. His irritability and hot temper may be unpleasant to others. However, he himself is not perceptive of this and believes that he is simply exchanging opinions.

http://www.wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=LIE_Profile_by_Gulenko

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Actually a good question, i have wondered about it too. Even though i really like IEI's, 75% ends up on welfare because of their hippy mentality. (they can't help it though, born that way)

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

From Oldhamish personality style (that might blend into pathology) they seem to hit close to dependent box many times. I recommend to read Millon's book. So some sort of personal cheerleader.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI 4w5
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ergot View Post

purveyor of or vessel for unapologetic human e)motion

the embodied reprieve of a sun-shower

filmy cheerleader for the life-affirming unsubtle

zeitgeist words justify or make true an experience ; can be unifying

salve for cold and clinical strictly utilitarian living

un?obstructive bastion of quietly humming resolve

such a receptive kind makes the best of. you say futile, I say fecund with opportunity and the drawof overcoming

thoughts as long-running waters pick sediment to pool a "certain considered perspective"
    I'm rather fond of this poetic one: "unobstructive bastion of quietly humming resolve."

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Off the top of my head..being an annoying reminder to people (through example or discussion) that they should be less selfish, and should think about how their behaviour or words affect other people- (their feelings or stress levels.) Keeping people in check..trying to reduce the dog eat dog mentality of the world. Trying to reduce the tit for tat mentality of the world which can so quickly spiral out of control into much pain and many more problems. Trying to stop people spreading hate and anger.

At the same time..encouraging people to talk about their problems and concerns and listening to them, trying to empathise.

Sticking up for vulnerable, unprivileged people...or those who are struggling or whose problems are going unnoticed.

Showing love and care to people who show it to me..(not because they do it to me, but because it’s important for people to feel that their love is valued) and for people to bring out the love and happiness in each other..and being a caring friend and respectful colleague.

edit: (I’m 100% sure I’m IEI)
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 02-06-2021 at 12:46 PM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BethanyR View Post
    Off the top of my head..being an annoying reminder to people (through example or discussion) that they should be less selfish, and should think about how their behaviour or words affect other people- (their feelings or stress levels.) Keeping people in check..trying to reduce the dog eat dog mentality of the world. Trying to reduce the tit for tat mentality of the world which can so quickly spiral out of control into much pain and many more problems. Trying to stop people spreading hate and anger.

At the same time..encouraging people to talk about their problems and concerns and listening to them, trying to empathise.

Sticking up for vulnerable, unprivileged people...or those who are struggling or whose problems are going unnoticed.

Showing love and care to people who show it to me..(not because they do it to me, but because it’s important for people to feel that their love is valued) and for people to bring out the love and happiness in each other..and being a caring friend and respectful colleague.
    This sounds more like EII to me.

TIM
    SEE-N™ WPEL™ 863
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Nothing really.

In all honesty Im' pretty shitty and useless. The very word "mission" kind of scares me because I mean it naturally carries with it this level of Te/Fi prestige I'm not fully comfortable with.
    Nooooo perish the thought! You bring the gay in GAietY

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEIs are creators of narratives. This means they are natural actors (generally more Fe) and artists (generally more Ni subtypey). Diplomacy and tact are tools (Fi) used for end's means (Se Ti). All good at drawing you in for a cause, if they wish to do so. The cause could be for the good of humanity or it could be a purely selfish one. Good at garnering sympathy. Realizing individual potential and being fanatically altruistic is generally more of a Delta NF thing, I feel. Both EIEs and IEIs are good at creating images to support their narratives. EIEs profess more the "mover and shaker" aspect and IEIs a more passive existence, carving out and refining their narrative over time. More intellectual IEIs resemble ILIs in the seer/oracle/predictors of da Way faucet. It's kind of sad because most IEIs IRL I've met are kind of shallow/unstable (Fe) or too inert to realize their full potential (Ni), I suppose their duals help in this aspect.

edit: realizing the "beauty of existence" and "inspirer" is a role that can be applied to all 4 NFs, all in a slightly different way. Likewise STs are in theory the most adept executioners of visions.

Vitality- EIE
    Muse- IEI
    Idealism- EII
    Potential- IEE
    Last edited by Tzuyu; 02-04-2021 at 08:07 PM.

Handler of Choronzon
    TIM
    Te goblin
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I find myself naturally “symbiotically linking” to other people and follow them like a stray puppy. They help me avoid weathering down into some detritus (poor sensing and logic) and I offer them my ability to see things beyond their periphery. You could say people give me piggyback rides while I help them not get lost and discouraged on their (or our) journey. Some people are well suited for this arrangement, and others are not.

A lot like Mimir from God of War if he were an IEI: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uG2bR8B8UOc
    (Mimir is actually probably some ENTx type)

I agree with what @Eli said
    Last edited by Djinn; 02-04-2021 at 07:38 PM. Reason: I wanted to post a picture of a piggyback ride through a maze, but it is not showing up :(

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    This sounds more like EII to me.
    Really? I’m definitely iei. I suppose iei and eii can look similar. And maybe an eii might seem more like this outwardly..I mean, I’m not sure people would exactly notice me doing all the above..but I think I get those messages out to people subtly. And sometimes they will notice and sometimes they will stop and think about it.

Ok so the bit about showing love and care..I guess you could say I do want to receive it back (I do haha). But only because deep down I just know it’s so obvious that all humans need love. Everyone is fragile and we all need people to lean on, and loving each other or looking after each other is essentially what makes us human and makes life worth living.

Lyrics from the Smiths keep coming to mind.. ‘I am human and I need to be loved..’.. ‘It takes guts/strength to be gentle and kind’. I suppose it isn’t easy to be caring to other people..because our values can so often be in conflict, as socionics shows. But we do need each other, or at least we are better off together…so when we find a way to work together to enrich each other’s lives, I think it’s pretty cool

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one View Post
    Maybe IEIs see the patterns of past and future in order to direct humanity to a noble purpose.

Sometimes this is as simple as helping your company make a better mission and vision statement, or helping your friend realize his recurring negative behaviors.
    I think IEIs' social mission is also tied with their polr. I know all about the self-loathing of IEIs regarding their Te but IEIs are IEIs because they don't focus on what is factual, practical and efficient. IEIs help us focus on things that actually contributes to the growth of humanity, which are mostly intangible and couldn't be quantified. Without vision and calling, people wouldn't be mobilized.
    I love this...

I really want to think more about this kind of thing, read up on Jung/ archetypes etc. I had a really hard time recently, feeling like life had no purpose..but I've been slowly starting to feel a sort of 'connectedness' to the people of the past and maybe future too. Before discovering Socionics, I loved the idea of just being limitlessly kind and loving..(god knows what I was actually like lol) and socionics made me realise I couldn't and shouldn't expect that from other people..and that it was not a healthy mentality to have for myself either.

But yes, I think I like the idea of feeling a more wider sense of purpose now..

I like what you say about 'te' too, it's very interesting to think about the strengths of the polr.. or the weaker functions.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really? I’m definitely iei. I suppose iei and eii can look similar. And maybe an eii might seem more like this outwardly..I mean, I’m not sure people would exactly notice me doing all the above..but I think I get those messages out to people subtly. And sometimes they will notice and sometimes they will stop and think about it.

Ok so the bit about showing love and care..I guess you could say I do want to receive it back (I do haha). But only because deep down I just know it’s so obvious that all humans need love. Everyone is fragile and we all need people to lean on, and loving each other or looking after each other is essentially what makes us human and makes life worth living.

Lyrics from the Smiths keep coming to mind.. ‘I am human and I need to be loved..’.. ‘It takes guts/strength to be gentle and kind’. I suppose it isn’t easy to be caring to other people..because our values can so often be in conflict, as socionics shows. But we do need each other, or at least we are better off together…so when we find a way to work together to enrich each other’s lives, I think it’s pretty cool
    Yeah, honestly to me all this sounds like something someone with Fi dual-seeking would appreciate.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DeliMeat View Post
    I find myself naturally “symbiotically linking” to other people and follow them like a stray puppy. They help me avoid weathering down into some detritus (poor sensing and logic) and I offer them my ability to see things beyond their periphery. You could say people give me piggyback rides while I help them not get lost and discouraged on their (or our) journey. Some people are well suited for this arrangement, and others are not.

I have felt this way before too love the stuff about piggybacks..

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Yeah, honestly to me all this sounds like something someone with Fi dual-seeking would appreciate.
    cool..

I'm e9..possibly only suited to sle e7s (not e8s). 7s are softer and maybe closer to istps than e8s would be ..generally speaking.
    Last edited by Bethanyclaire; 02-04-2021 at 08:16 PM.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cool..

I'm e9..possibly only suited to sle e7s (not e8s). 7s are softer and maybe closer to istps than e8s would be ..generally speaking.
    E9 is very common for IEI, I don't think enneagram explains it. Also I don't think 7 would be typical for an SLI at all. Typical 7s are Ne leads or SEEs.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast