Quote Originally Posted by Megatrop View Post
I wish I were delta.
the most supposed type was EII

I remember when I chose between LSI and LSE, I wished to be LSE. but got more often LSI in tests so doubted much. until IR used which pointed on LSE much better
in your case IEI fits to your IR effects in my test - worse. you may try to type people IRL to check this

> and from experience I get better along with SEE, SLE and ILE

there is a chance of other types at those people. at least conflictors are not easy people to be close to them. you may be pals, but the closer you deal - the more issues you get. it's bad soul mates, but you may interact in some border with the use

> Do you find people from the opposite quadra much more interesting, but don't get allong very well with them IRL?

the most interesting are conflictors. but they are not the ones who gives the best feelings and not the ones who are easiest to deal with
own quadra gives more of friendly feelings to you. you feel more comfortably near them. you feel they share what you like
opposite quadra - are alien in this sense. but interesting people, - there is what to respect in them, but to deal close - is other thing