Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VI video! I'm not sure-EII or IEE

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was hard for me as it’s not in English, but my initial impression wasn’t IEE for user123. I’m not saying it doesn’t mean that she’s not, but I think it’s also due to not seeing 4D Fe to be honest. She seemed fairly serious throughout. Just my two cents. I feel like even if IEE is being serious much of the time, at some point you will see smiling, funny expressions and that sort of thing often times I didn’t really observe that, but it’s just a couple brief interviews and isn’t really telling to her whole character off screen

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'I would love to find someone, just two of us, us against the world thing", it sounds quite rebellious
    but I meant that I like small groups of friends, max. 3 people with common interests
    I don't feel comfortable in large groups of people

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    It was hard for me as it’s not in English, but my initial impression wasn’t IEE for user123. I’m not saying it doesn’t mean that she’s not, but I think it’s also due to not seeing 4D Fe to be honest. She seemed fairly serious throughout. Just my two cents. I feel like even if IEE is being serious much of the time, at some point you will see smiling, funny expressions and that sort of thing often times I didn’t really observe that, but it’s just a couple brief interviews and isn’t really telling to her whole character off screen
    My first impression of her was that of a Delta introvert, then IEE, but certainly not LSE. Then we exchanged some PM's on other subjects (that was over a year ago), and based on her interests and attitudes towards the subjects discussed, I have no doubts that she actually is IEE. Some IEEs are more serious than others, not all of us are hyperactive bees with ADHD (if there even exists such a thing).

FWIW, I had to make presentation videos of myself in the past. When I started doing this and viewing the videos, I was baffled by the lack of emotional expressiveness in these videos. It is there if you know what to look for (and it is certainly there in the last video user123 posted, but it is understated). I quickly realized what the problem was: lack of an interlocutor. So then I started making videos by putting my GF behind the camera, and talking to her while recording the videos. Problem solved, the videos became a lot more animated. I also started to apply this approach when taping other people, the focus should be away from the camera.

ETA: on the difference between Fe in Lead-Fe and Demonstrative-Fe types: ESEs and EIEs are Fe, IEEs and SEEs do Fe. ExEs have no choice in the matter when it comes to Fe, xEEs do.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Typing someone as Ne lead based in why s/he is not Fe Lead is strange.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Typing someone as Ne lead based in why s/he is not Fe Lead is strange.
    Who ever said that?
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Who ever said that?
    why don't you re-read the thread?

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why don't you re-read the thread?
    Why don't you take a seat on my ignore list?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Why don't you take a seat on my ignore list?

Sounds good for me. Why should I supposedly care? If we had ever share a comment or two in all my time in this forum is too much. I wasn't even speaking to you at first (you did) and then you talked again and then you are all jumpy. Why don't you just relax a bit?

If you don't, you will keep agreeing with Maritsa typings

Edit. I like Maritsa btw, but its hilarious that you mock her when your typing skills are not better than hers.
    Last edited by Hope; 05-26-2020 at 12:07 AM.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    Don't try to use that laughable demo Ti and Wiki copypasta to counter actual experience of people. This is about VI and not some silly Reinin dichotomies that don't have anything to do with this. I wouldn't expect a Fe PoLR to understand what it's about anyway.
    You have no experience with this forum user to say what she is or not without a doubt. You speak and type based in nonsense not experience. Reinin speaks about experiences and I also have close experience with IEE and ESE. Your experience with such types is not more valuable than mine. Also Reinin proves my point. And if you self type LSI you are also 1DFe, and my Ti is also 4D (but yours obviously not?) so you are shooting another dumb attack instead of actually provide some real argument to support any of your claims. As you often do.

I don't even know what you guys are arguing about. VI and Reinins are one the the same. Meaning that both VI and dichotomies will match once you've typed someone as their actual type. They don't exist at an exclusion of each other, but instead they reinforce each other in typing methodology. And likewise, if your VI and reinin conclusions don't match, or your have to shit on one to exclusion of another, claim that VI is shallow b/s or reinins are theoretical wanking, it's a red flag warning that there's something off about your typing approach. These are simply different ways to finding the same type.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Augustinavichiute's assumptions about Reinin's traits is better to ignore as those are baseless

other authors besides Jung and Augustinavichiute can be ignored as it's not Socionics and their hypotheses are baseless in general too. you'll just be misleaded by random nonsense ideas

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does not compromising mean Se ego?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by user123 View Post
    Does not compromising mean Se ego?
    As a single trait - more common for T type. Among those you associate with ILE mostly.
    But your emotional behavior and not much of thoughts on the forum leaves a small chance for T.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@user123, I'd say you are EII rather than IEE. I don't think you are extroverted.

Still, it's hard to say. I'm trying to judge whether you'd be more appealing to an SLI or an LSE, and it's a toss-up.

If I pretend to be an SLI, then I'd say you are directly engaging but not threatening, which is good. But you are not randomly tossing out interesting suggestions (at least I think not, but I don't understand Polish), nor are you a sex tease like most IEEs, so it's not conclusive.

If I pretend to be an LSE, then I'd say that you certainly look like you could use some Te help in your life and are sufficiently lady-like, but maybe not passive or demure enough. Again, it's not conclusive.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 02-27-2021 at 02:24 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12