Hybrid View

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI video! I'm not sure-EII or IEE

Last edited by user123; 06-30-2022 at 08:54 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fe

IEE

I don't know would you post a side profile picture of yourself please
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

not EII, at least

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    not EII, at least
    what language is it?

I need a translation
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    what language is it?

I need a translation
    Sol says that user123 is not EII, but he is not sure about whether she is IEE or some other type besides EII. I agree, I thought you could be EII based on your photos, but that is not very likely according to your video. I think your type could be more apparent if you upload a longer video.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IEE
    -

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

the vid is down. :/

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

among F-N - most for IEI
    seems P. J would prepared better to make longer clip

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mmm, I can't really determine. I noticed you pause a couple times, which I was informed takes away from IEE in my own videos, I do see some Ne in your movements I think, but I can't really determine which is stronger of those two typings...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thegreenfaerie View Post
    I noticed you pause a couple times, which I was informed takes away from IEE in my own videos
    you was informed by a nonsense

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you was informed by a nonsense
    please stop addressing me any my typing Sol. If I were an Si base I would gladly accept it. Literally no one close to me can see Si base and for damn good reason. Leave me alone.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@thegreenfaerie
    instead of being informed by random noobs, better read Filatova's book
    about nonverbal a little of useful for novices is there
    then you may try to notice all that in my types examples

in case of suggestive Ne - you may get especially good use in practicing nonverbal VI and developing this region
    if you'd had base Ne you'd pointed the main attention on general impressions, but not concrete behavior. more to say - about which some noob just said by doubtful reasons - you seem naive in Ne related opinions

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please stop addressing me any my typing Sol. If I were an Si base I would gladly accept it. Literally no one close to me can see Si base and for damn good reason. Leave me alone.
    Do as I did: put Sol on your ignore list. There is really no need to expose yourself to nonsense.

IMHO, ignore lists are the best invention ever.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by user123 View Post
    Damn you beat me to it, I was going to bring my typing videos back to life to determine the answer to the same question lol. Let me give yours a go : D

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I do thank you for the book recommend Sol, but you know very little about me and about where I'm strong/confident and where I am weak. The most concrete person here is you and the way you type people is wack and isn't even open to nuance and the various shades of one's typing. Si base is laughable to anyone who knows me, as is E9. I'm sure you understand the system, but you seem to have little understanding of people and extremely narrow views. It's hard to see you as anything but Ne PoLr to be honest. This is User's thread though and I'm not going to comment further. I know plenty of others who have been invested in socionics a long time and I will speak with them and would rather not speak with you.

Actually I do have one last thing to say, which is to stop following people around and harassing them about their type. Your criticism is not constructive and at this point not welcome.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESE.
    Last edited by Hope; 05-23-2020 at 01:04 PM.

Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was thinking IEE.... Not totally sure though.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE seems likely. Was that Polish?

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Northstar View Post
    IEE seems likely. Was that Polish?
    yes (:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

yes (:
    You may try your video on socioforum, in case you did not still.
    It's better to do not say beforehand what you think about your type.

a longer video would be better

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

longer vide
    Last edited by user123; 06-21-2020 at 09:06 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

longer video
    Fe. so I*FP. where IEI is more possible

you may try my IR test

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE confirmed.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

IEE confirmed.
    ESE or SEI.

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    ESE or SEI.
    No Fe to be seen, clearly introverted judgement process. ESE and EIE are super obvious in videos.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

No Fe to be seen, clearly introverted judgement process. ESE and EIE are super obvious in videos.
    IEEs have 4DFe. If you type someone IEE you had to see it.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEEs have 4DFe. If you type someone IEE you had to see it.
    IEEs typically only express emotions in an attempt to influence someone else. My guess is User123 had no intention of emotionally influencing her camera.

IEE it is. Period.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    ISTP
    Mentioned
    241 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nah, the dimensionality doesn't mean it's preferably visible. It's only used demonstratively, when truly required. Actual Fe egos use it either constantly (E*E) or creatively (*EI).
    I can often tell Fi users in videos because I get a breathless feeling from watching their monologues, it lacks the natural Fe inflection that lets me breath. They don't tend to interact with the camera in a natural way.
    I wonder if non-Fe users even notice this?

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ESE's are emotive. Yup. They are probably more driven to drive atmosphere whereas IEE's reflect on atmosphere on individual basis more. In this sense it applies. Obviously this cannot be seen from the vids.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COVID 007 View Post
    ESE's are emotive. Yup. They are probably more driven to drive atmosphere whereas IEE's reflect on atmosphere on individual basis more. In this sense it applies. Obviously this cannot be seen from the vids.
    It is supposedly observable from very first stances. I find it actually useful for distinguishing between types and VI from ppl you know little.

Constructivists: "I try to reduce emotional contact. I always start with a set of automatic responses (give slippers, pour some tea or coffee...)" "It is so much easier to come into contact over some objective matter (interaction by pertaining to the matter at hand)" "I prefer when people offer me concrete solutions to my problems—it is better than consolations" "If I wish to help, then of course by action. Very rarely I call just to inquire how things are going. I track moods in parallel"

Emotivist: "First of all, I attempt to create a comfortable psychological atmosphere. I try to direct new people into the situation, "build bridges", help them "accommodate" so that they feel at ease" "I strike up new contacts with words, not actions" "Before a dialogue I as if check the emotional states of people involved and try to positively orient them" "It's easier to change the emotional background" "I can talk about various things that I don't believe in or have no interest in simply "for the spirit" of the conversation" "I need new experiences so I am likely to visit a new place. If I return, then I return to a place where "the road has changed" since I last visited"

Ofc ethics still ethics, logicals the same. It doesn't mean logics magically change into ethicals or the opposite, I think is more about in what types direct their energy and how they make contact with the world and others. I think Logical types that are emotivists focus more on the emotional atmosphere in interactions than giving importance to topics. Topics, information etc, are more like an are in second place.
    A good example could be just to observe how forum users make contact and what they prioritize in, for example think in how interact emotivists like Adam, Sol, North, etc its obvious that for them, is more important to build up bridges to ppl than stick to theory.

Examples of concrete types would be N9L, Ashlesha, ExEs (who are often absent little participative despite being Fe), and in this case in point, User123, who came with the reason of being typed and and limits her emotive contact/interaction with ppl. Constructivist base most of their interactions in that way...how much or how little is someone/something constructive. They often try to be constructed or give it to others and not so much by the level of emotivity in their relations.

C: ILE, ESE, EIE, SLE, ILI, ESI, EII, SLI
    E: SEI, LII, LSI, IEI, SEE, LIE, LSE, IEE
    Last edited by Hope; 05-29-2020 at 02:04 AM.

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Curious on the dichotomies though, where you decide which one is more important in determining someone’s type? It seems rare to fit all of the dichotomies for one’s type.

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You don't type only by reinin dichotomies. But how do you determine Fe demo (xEE) from Fe Lead in VI? There's no objective way to do that besides dichotomies. F/T, I/E, N/S, and then reinin. You also can determine by lead, for example saying "hey, thats Ne". But interestingly no one mentioned anything about Ne in here. It was "oh she's not emotive enough so not ExE and since she self types Delta NF must be so". Ppl don't know how to differentiate between inert ethics from contact ethics. Its unreasonable.
    Thats why ppl typings in this forum sucks so much.
    Last edited by Hope; 05-25-2020 at 12:57 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Augustinavichiute's assumptions about Reinin's traits is better to ignore as those are baseless

other authors besides Jung and Augustinavichiute can be ignored as it's not Socionics and their hypotheses are baseless in general too. you'll just be misleaded by random nonsense ideas

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was hard for me as it’s not in English, but my initial impression wasn’t IEE for user123. I’m not saying it doesn’t mean that she’s not, but I think it’s also due to not seeing 4D Fe to be honest. She seemed fairly serious throughout. Just my two cents. I feel like even if IEE is being serious much of the time, at some point you will see smiling, funny expressions and that sort of thing often times I didn’t really observe that, but it’s just a couple brief interviews and isn’t really telling to her whole character off screen

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It was hard for me as it’s not in English, but my initial impression wasn’t IEE for user123. I’m not saying it doesn’t mean that she’s not, but I think it’s also due to not seeing 4D Fe to be honest. She seemed fairly serious throughout. Just my two cents. I feel like even if IEE is being serious much of the time, at some point you will see smiling, funny expressions and that sort of thing often times I didn’t really observe that, but it’s just a couple brief interviews and isn’t really telling to her whole character off screen
    My first impression of her was that of a Delta introvert, then IEE, but certainly not LSE. Then we exchanged some PM's on other subjects (that was over a year ago), and based on her interests and attitudes towards the subjects discussed, I have no doubts that she actually is IEE. Some IEEs are more serious than others, not all of us are hyperactive bees with ADHD (if there even exists such a thing).

FWIW, I had to make presentation videos of myself in the past. When I started doing this and viewing the videos, I was baffled by the lack of emotional expressiveness in these videos. It is there if you know what to look for (and it is certainly there in the last video user123 posted, but it is understated). I quickly realized what the problem was: lack of an interlocutor. So then I started making videos by putting my GF behind the camera, and talking to her while recording the videos. Problem solved, the videos became a lot more animated. I also started to apply this approach when taping other people, the focus should be away from the camera.

ETA: on the difference between Fe in Lead-Fe and Demonstrative-Fe types: ESEs and EIEs are Fe, IEEs and SEEs do Fe. ExEs have no choice in the matter when it comes to Fe, xEEs do.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'I would love to find someone, just two of us, us against the world thing", it sounds quite rebellious
    but I meant that I like small groups of friends, max. 3 people with common interests
    I don't feel comfortable in large groups of people

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Typing someone as Ne lead based in why s/he is not Fe Lead is strange.

Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Typing someone as Ne lead based in why s/he is not Fe Lead is strange.
    Who ever said that?

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by consentingadult View Post
    Who ever said that?
    why don't you re-read the thread?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast