Thread: iJustine

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default iJustine

I think she's either SEE or SEI. Apparently she took an MBTI test and got ISFP. Thoughts??

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

probable ESI is probable ESI
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    probable ESI is probable ESI
    I guess it's possible. See her house video on organization. Thought she was a p type.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you get out of these videos? Is it because she's hot? Do you think this girl is entertaining? I'm not saying you're wrong for liking this person I just don't get it and I need help understanding.

IMO that dancing in the apple store was annoying AF and a little cringe. Very attention seeking behavior. Only a girl that beautiful could get the reaction she did doing that in the store. I would have been asked firmly to leave and rightly so.

I looked at her sub count on youtube and my jaw dropped, she has over 5 million subscribers. I had no idea who this was.

What type likes to be the center of attention? What type wants everyone in the room to know their presence and pay attention? What type would make countless videos about her mundane life and still millions of people would be interested?

Could an ESI be this type of person? It is possible. Could she be an EIE or ESE instead? I think its more probable.

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^You must be a lot of fun at parties

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She was one of the first celebrities that I found when searching for videos of ISFP’s (ESI). She looked like a brainless ditz to me, but amazingly pretty. Very, very different from the type of woman whom I would normally approach.

But then I read more and more about the behavioral characteristics of ESI’s, and when I saw her in a second video, where she goes on a “Hot date”, I realized that she actually is ESI.

I have since met a lot of ESI’s, and I think they vary the most of any type, and that’s saying a lot. Name any type and I can name about ten to fifteen people I know of that type, and ESI’s, while sharing some crucial features, vary the most. In my opinion.

For example, the LII’s are pretty monochrome. All of them are e5, and their instinctual range is pretty small.
    But ESI’s can be Se or Fi subtypes (very different), can be e9, e6 or e6CP, e4, or e2, and almost any instinctual stacking. They are like an entire Socionics in a single type.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-20-2019 at 10:49 AM.

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    She was one of the first celebrities that I found when searching for videos of ISFP’s (ESI). She looked like a brainless ditz to me, but amazingly pretty. Very, very different from the type of woman whom I would normally approach.

But then I read more and more about the behavioral characteristics of ESI’s, and when I saw her in a second video, where she goes on a “Hot date”, I realized that she actually is ESI.

I have since met a lot of ESI’s, and I think they vary the most of any type, and that’s saying a lot. Name any type and I can name about ten to fifteen people I know of that type, and ESI’s, while sharing some crucial features, vary the most. In my opinion.
    Actually I think ESI is ISFJ. So she tested as SEI. That makes more sense for her. She’s spontaneous, disorganized, and fun loving.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILE maybe?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    Actually I think ESI is ISFJ. So she tested as SEI. That makes more sense for her. She’s spontaneous, disorganized, and fun loving.
    She’s uncertain of her Te facts, but she is far from disorganized.

She can also be a very harsh judge of character.

I’ve worked with two SEI’s for many years and known several more peripherally, and despite having a strong appreciation for their talents and kind characters, I basically want to put a fence between us.
    I see iJustine as a person who would be fun to know, whom I’d like to know better even if she is a ditz half the time, because I think she has a lot of depth.
    I type her as ESI-Se, e6 CP.

I know an ESI-Se e6 CP woman IRL, and I’d sign a long term contract with her in a heartbeat, even though I think there might be some rocky spots.

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She’s uncertain of her Te facts, but she is far from disorganized.

She can also be a very harsh judge of character.
    We must be thinking of two different people. She is one of the most disorganized you tubers I’ve seen. Her cooking shows are a mess- she usually improvises all her recipes, never measures anything

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    We must be thinking of two different people. She is one of the most disorganized you tubers I’ve seen. Her cooking shows are a mess- she usually improvises all her recipes, never measures anything
    She never measures anything? Maybe this is Te dual seeking?

Sometimes people screw up in ways that effectively attract a dual who can help them with what they lack. I, myself, screw up in ethical areas all the time. It’s not that I don’t have empathy; I have too much empathy if anything. But my fear of appearing weak makes me functionally appear to be unsympathetic. You have to look at the entire person to see them well.

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Low logic. Certainly the kind of people who would find me incomprehensible.I have met few of them.

If a person does not have focus on those qualities she probably makes perfect conflictor with seeker (ILE) who would at constant pace put measured theories into everything possible.
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by para View Post
    ILE maybe?
    Yeah I’ll believe this before esi LOL

SO we’ve got two votes for esi from two guys because they like her/don’t like her and want her to be their dual/conflictor

I have no vested interest in this other than curiosity since I am not attracted to her. Need more objective opinions from people who aren’t interested in her
    edit. Actually my vested interest is I don’t want to be the same type so maybe I’m not so objective after all
    Last edited by Moou; 04-20-2019 at 11:44 AM.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

To start, she seems like a clear extrovert, ruling out ESI, SEI. I would lean more toward ESE. I am seeing a lot of Fe with tendrils.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Her facial expressions are pretty flat. No logic to speak of. Fi ego of some kind is okay.

I think the Ne polr idea (ESI) is pretty interesting because the whole first video is like a joke about someone who’s trying to be creative and improvise but has zero real ability to do it.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Her facial expressions are pretty flat. No logic to speak of. Fi ego of some kind is okay.

I think the Ne polr idea (ESI) is pretty interesting because the whole first video is like a joke about someone who’s trying to be creative and improvise but has zero real ability to do it.
    I've been reconsidering my estimation that iJustine is ESI rather than SEE. She strongly resembles a female artist I know whom I really want to be my dual, but who might be my Activity partner. They both have the ability to "turn on" like the sun coming out on a cloudy day. But I also get the impression that when they aren't "on", they are deep inside their own heads.

I know two female SEE's, one 19 and one about 50, and they both seem to be "on" all the time, even when they are in repose.

IDK. I do feel that both iJustine and the female artist I know are introverts, despite initial appearances. But I could be fooling myself.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've been reconsidering my estimation that iJustine is ESI rather than SEE. She strongly resembles a female artist I know whom I really want to be my dual, but who might be my Activity partner. They both have the ability to "turn on" like the sun coming out on a cloudy day. But I also get the impression that when they aren't "on", they are deep inside their own heads.

I know two female SEE's, one 19 and one about 50, and they both seem to be "on" all the time, even when they are in repose.

IDK. I do feel that both iJustine and the female artist I know are introverts, despite initial appearances. But I could be fooling myself.
    SEE is an okay guess also as I can see EP temperament potentially fitting her. This is why I said Fi ego likely and left it at that. I think it’s hard to gauge the behavior of YouTube celebs because it’s a pretty fake medium, they tend to act very amped, and this woman appears to have a specific shtick that may be misleading.

My main point was her expressiveness doesn’t have a broad range and fluidity like I see with Fe. She is loud part of the time, but that’s not the same thing.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I just think that the thing that set SEE's apart from ESI is that they sound having more scientific logic to me. This leads to this. [Casual Deterministic view whereas ESI is just there is a bogeyman around that might cause it]. So clearly, I think iJustine is more like bogeyman person.

So, I'm not saying that all SEE's are crystal clear and can not sound totally thought distorted but they have so called train of thought [which can be also bizarre and I can say that I also might sound like bit bizarre].
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type