Thread: Video Questionaire: Type The Krayfish

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Video Questionaire: Type The Krayfish

So this is my socionics questionaire I caved into doing. It starts up a little rough because I'm not used to doing things like this and also it's excessively long so uh... Kudos to those who analyze. Figured a questionaire wouldn't be needed. Didn't watch the video myself, but I really don't want to because it'd be difficult for me to post such a thing and it's probably going to be deleted as soon as I get the response I want from it. I am open to suggestions on things such as enneagram and such, but am primarily looking for sociotype.

Feel free to ask questions, watching this, despite the length it's somewhat... Vague and messy

I did "The Extended Questionaire v2.0" By @thehotelambush
    **REMOVED; Already paranoid lol, if anyone requires the video for future reference/wants to help me, dm me**
    **Edit 61.5 I re-posted it it later in the thread upon request**
    Last edited by Kray; 04-22-2019 at 08:44 PM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you use Ne and Ti in no particular order.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

As soon as you said “nanomaterials”, I said ILE.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Next step picomaterials.
    Ok, probably ILE. Yea, ILE philosophy let's see where this goes. Kaboom.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You made a 49 minute video where 5 seconds would have sufficed.

ILE.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's like... No debate here. I didn't think my type was that obvious lol. I've been typed as a lot of things through text alone that it's shocking to see a consensus (although I would've almost expected LII before ILE). Typically my text blocks get marked delta-esque, but I have always related more to alpha from what I've read. Interesting.

Anyone get a read on subtype? I'm assuming since I'm on the more reserved end if I'm ILE it's ILE-Ti but idk
    Last edited by Kray; 04-20-2019 at 02:09 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb ILE
    other NTs are then to think about

may try IR test

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    mb ILE
    other NTs are then to think about

may try IR test
    I tried to start the IR test, but I find myself sort of confused with the given instructions. Perhaps you could provide a quick clarification for me to make sure I'm doing this right?. When looking through the videos themselves and coming to a general impression of each group, do I order the groups based upon my impression of how much I'd get along with each temperament/which seems most appealing? Or would it be more more helpful for me to write out my specific impressions and the process at which I go about "judging" each group of people, as a way of revealing how what I focus on when perceiving people and my general thought process?

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since everyone seems to find my Ti and Ne very obvious (which is still incredibly surprising), does anyone know a decent way of differentiating between LII-Ne and ILE-Ti? Through my typing experience, I've had both people who have said the Ne is my most prominent function and that I seem to deal with the world in a way an extrovert would and those who say that I could almost be an ISTP in implication that in certain lights my Ne is almost invisible (as I tend to be more on the serious side of things). I've looked into polR functions and such and find both Se and Fi polR resonating, although those who have spoken to me personally have suggested Se polR.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kray View Post
    When looking through the videos themselves and coming to a general impression of each group, do I order the groups based upon my impression of how much I'd get along with each temperament/which seems most appealing?
    this is correct
    just a list of groups/types in the order of the degree they fit by the generalized impression to the sorting criterion

> Or would it be more more helpful for me to write out my specific impressions and the process at which I go about "judging" each group of people, as a way of revealing how what I focus on when perceiving people and my general thought process?

you may as additional material. but do not write names of bloggers to do not uncover the key

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some of the videos no longer work @Sol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zhaylin View Post
    Some of the videos no longer work @Sol.
    I know. Bloggers may delete clips after a time. When I do an update of the bloggers list, then I check the links and replace not working with new ones. It's still should be possibly to find those bloggers on youtube by their names and then to use them.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Where’s the video?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Since everyone seems to find my Ti and Ne very obvious (which is still incredibly surprising), does anyone know a decent way of differentiating between LII-Ne and ILE-Ti? Through my typing experience, I've had both people who have said the Ne is my most prominent function and that I seem to deal with the world in a way an extrovert would and those who say that I could almost be an ISTP in implication that in certain lights my Ne is almost invisible (as I tend to be more on the serious side of things). I've looked into polR functions and such and find both Se and Fi polR resonating, although those who have spoken to me personally have suggested Se polR.
    Good question. That’s visually difficultly since they can both seem like introverts on the surface. Would you be interested in watching video interviews of them?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Where’s the video?
    I had a moment of paranoia and ended up deleting it. I figured the rest of the thread could be more discussion based since most people had come to a consensus/found my type weirdly obvious and that the more technical aspects of the typing could be revealed via conversation. Realistically though, I realize deleting my video after just a day probably wasn't super helpful to anyone, so if you're willing to add input, here's it one more time:
    **Once again removed** AGAIN if anyone thinks they could provide reasonable feedback/help, I will dm you personally with the video, but I am not a fan of being online

Good question. That’s visually difficultly since they can both seem like introverts on the surface. Would you be interested in watching video interviews of them?
    Sure if you think that might be helpful. I still find visual typing a bit odd though (as in I have a lot of difficulty differentiating type through video without the actual interaction irl, but it's worth a shot).
    Last edited by Kray; 04-23-2019 at 01:13 PM. Reason: Deleting video

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also as a random aside, no one's in direct opposition of 6w5 3w4 1w9 sp/so for ennea typing? I figured I'd ask just because I re-put the video for a moment and my typing seems to be going a lot smoother than it typically does

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You don’t value Fe-emotions.

For those who bothered watching your video... did you miss the part where she says she doesn’t like external show of emotions and likes self control?

I’ll try to type you in a few minutes
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Also as a random aside, no one's in direct opposition of 6w5 3w4 1w9 sp/so for ennea typing? I figured I'd ask just because I re-put the video for a moment and my typing seems to be going a lot smoother than it typically does
    Would you please link me to your questionnaire. I am between three types
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have your type, but I want you and everyone else here who didn’t bother listening to you and paying careful attention to you, to type you based on this:

“I like structure, but I don’t create it for myself.”

What function of 8 does that speak to what you seek?

Te/Ti
    Fe/Fi
    Ne/Ni
    Se/Si

Which of these functions provide structure ?
    -

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Would you please link me to your questionnaire. I am between three types
    Let me know if this suffices: https://www.typologycentral.com/foru...type-blob.html

It's a bit more geared towards enneagram/mbti, however I constructed the questionaire and it's questions myself so I think it can be used

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have your type, but I want you and everyone else here who didn’t bother listening to you and paying careful attention to you, to type you based on this:

“I like structure, but I don’t create it for myself.”

What function of 8 does that speak to what you seek?

Te/Ti
    Fe/Fi
    Ne/Ni
    Se/Si

Which of these functions provide structure ?
    I'm somewhat unversed with the socionics functions still, I'm currently in the processes of researching them, but couldn't this mindset be found in multiple stack combinations? I'm assuming the impression your getting gears more towards Te perhaps, although if Te is structure giving and I've said I don't bother to create it, I'm assuming your pegging it as low dimensional Te? This is still a guess however.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm somewhat unversed with the socionics functions still, I'm currently in the processes of researching them, but couldn't this mindset be found in multiple stack combinations? I'm assuming the impression your getting gears more towards Te perhaps, although if Te is structure giving and I've said I don't bother to create it, I'm assuming your pegging it as low dimensional Te? This is still a guess however.
    Yes Te is structure
    Yes it is

You are EII

Your love of humanity really shines through

Welcome
    -

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes Te is structure
    Yes it is

You are EII

Your love of humanity really shines through

Welcome
    As spicy, I now how debate on my thread lol.

Interesting though, you see Fe ignoring? Through text based typing, EII/IEE has been suggested before, but I've always struggled with the idea of being Fe ignoring because, despite not being naturally expressive and valuing self control/control of my appetites, I tend to be somewhat aware of the emotional environment (although I guess moreso towards downturns in that) and generally am drawn to more expressive individuals.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Interesting though, you see Fe ignoring? Through text based typing, EII/IEE has been suggested before, but I've always struggled with the idea of being Fe ignoring because, despite not being naturally expressive and valuing self control/control of my appetites, I tend to be somewhat aware of the emotional environment (although I guess moreso towards downturns in that) and generally am drawn to more expressive individuals.
    I am aware of them too and I like it when people make me laugh
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

EII Possesses an excellent eye for promising long-range opportunities; knows how to manipulate variants and select the most promising one. Prefers methodical activities, is frequently disturbed by the future. (This is where clever manipulation comes in)
    -

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are ILE-Ti and thanks for your video. In VI perspective, LII-Ne would talk more slowly and/or pause much more than you due to Ni demonstrative. You used impersonation a few times when you are explaining a situation in your video, I think 1D Fe wouldn't be prone to use that. People say that my eyes light up/ becomes alive/ gets bigger when I hear something that I find interesting. Other than those times, I think I look very withdrawn, your eyes pops out frequently, I guess that is because of Ne-base. What do you mean by ISTP, do you mean SLI or LSI?

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    I think you are ILE-Ti and thanks for your video. In VI perspective, LII-Ne would talk more slowly and/or pause much more than you due to Ni demonstrative. You used impersonation a few times when you are explaining a situation in your video, I think 1D Fe wouldn't be prone to use that. People say that my eyes light up/ becomes alive/ gets bigger when I hear something that I find interesting. Other than those times, I think I look very withdrawn, your eyes pops out frequently, I guess that is because of Ne-base. What do you mean by ISTP, do you mean SLI or LSI?
    Thank you much for providing an explanation, you make a pretty good point.

Also sorry for the confusion. I was moreso referring to mbti ISTP (which would align "better" with LSI I suppose). I realize mbti and socionics are definitely not equivalents by any means, especially with the definitions of the cognitive functions and information elements differing the way they do, however based upon what I have read so far, IE Ne and CF Ne seem to be very similar in definition and focus, so I thought it would be worth mentioning.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you much for providing an explanation, you make a pretty good point.

Also sorry for the confusion. I was moreso referring to mbti ISTP (which would align "better" with LSI I suppose). I realize mbti and socionics are definitely not equivalents by any means, especially with the definitions of the cognitive functions and information elements differing the way they do, however based upon what I have read so far, IE Ne and CF Ne seem to be very similar in definition and focus, so I thought it would be worth mentioning.
    According to model g, we all act like our supervisee when we are in our element. Supervisee's social mission block is supervisor's self-affirmation block, so it make sense that you appear to be LSI(Ti+Si) on some occasions according to model g. (See: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...VICTOR-GULENKO)

Edit: Based on the content and VI of your video, I don't think that your Ne is invisible. Do you think that your Ne is weak?

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you @Beautiful sky for providing me with a resource to look at for EII. I thought it might be helpful to provide some commentaries on what aspects I can/cannot see myself in and why:

Your strongest virtue is a very good understanding of other people's real feelings and relationships....You are delicate, kind and full of attention to others....Your understanding of people and life experiences always help you to find your place in society..... You often hesitate to react to provocation, preferring to bottle your feelings inside. You are often squeamish and punctilious.
    I'm not sure things like this fit in particular. While I'd strongly like to be good at some of these things, I am often critisized and condemned for them being great weaknesses of mine. I have a gross tendency to overgeneralize people and behavior to the point where I'm more inclined to treat others as "subjects" or "theory" at my worst, to the point others have irritably remarked that I have no understanding of society as a whole/view people to cynically. I'm very inattentive to others interests and desires by default, although I try to be sympathetic and accommodating when I do pick up on things. I've jokingly commented before how I have no concept of relationships and most of my life has been characterized by having little to no follow through. While I value self control and tend to try to keep my feelings inside, in real life people tend to be more aware of them than I am and even when I try to be "reasonable" and "chill," I've put a lot of work into subduing the emotions which are known to come out very powerfully/in an overwhelming way that has made others nervous in the past.

Also this
    EII Possesses an excellent eye for promising long-range opportunities; knows how to manipulate variants and select the most promising one.
    I wish this were me. I think I'm too indecisive for this one though.

You forgive others for negative behavior. You over-analyse everything that concerns you or your surroundings... your modesty could be over the top... You pay too much attention to details and quality in your work
    I can be quite forgiving, then again, I'm not really attentive to people's behavior unless it directly harms someone in a way I perceive as genuinely threatening. I'm inclined to analyze behavior and figure out the root when I can since it's difficult for me to process people as a whole most of the time (excluding those I've had time to really pattern). I'm excessively modest, but I also have no self-esteem whatsoever. When I had self -esteem I was a bit more arrogant. Not so much details (I'm prone to hasty-ness), but I'm fairly attentive to the quality of my work. I'm a bit more attentive to time though, often to the detriment of my work.

You had mentioned you had three types in mind when analyzing my video. What where the other two that came to mind if you don't mind my inquiry?

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    According to model g, we all act like our supervisee when we are in our element. Supervisee's social mission block is supervisor's self-affirmation block, so it make sense that you appear to be LSI(Ti+Si) on some occasions according to model g. (See: https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...VICTOR-GULENKO)
    Ah ok. I'll have to look into that on my leisure.

Edit: Based on the content and VI of your video, I don't think that your Ne is invisible. Do you think that your Ne is weak?
    I'd agree with you, I re-watched it myself and I noted that my body language was pretty typical for how I peg higher Ne users to appear. Perhaps my excessively formal typing style or 6 core sort of lends to the appearance of a lack of Ne? I don't think my Ne is weak, socionics wise it's the function I can probably see myself most in, although I can see the possibility of me subduing it. I've questioned in the past if I were quick/adaptable enough for a ExxP temperament though.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I was thinking of istp for you. Now you may ask how can an istp talk so much well it just so happens that I’m the absence of a dual istp talk a lot
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ISFp SEI final type
    -

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ip, not extrovert.. I think you are ILI.

I only watched a portion of your video, though (I don't have the attention span to sit through all of it LOL). It is clear you are introverted. I think ILI fits really well... I might also see LII, or possibly SLI..buuut eh. hm

intp INTP INTp

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ISFp SEI final type
    Oh? But...
    You don’t value Fe-emotions.

What made you change you mind? Doesn't SEI have Fe creative?

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    Ip, not extrovert..
    Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    I think you are ILI.

I only watched a portion of your video, though (I don't have the attention span to sit through all of it LOL). It is clear you are introverted. I think ILI fits really well... I might also see LII, or possibly SLI..buuut eh. hm

intp INTP INTp

Honestly I'd be shocked if anyone watched my whole video, I surely wouldn't, it's pretentious and long lol.

That's what I've been getting from a lot of people outside of here (with the extroversion/introversion comment). When it comes to socionics in particular, I seem to get pegged extrovert semi-often though. While I'm "stereotypically" introverted, I'm starting to think the difference between E and I in terms of socionics may not align with my concept of it.

Nonetheless, ILI was actually one of the first types I looked into, interesting you bring it up. I relate quite a bit to specific aspects of Ni in particular, but I have difficulty in seeing myself in Fe polR. While I'm culturally stupid and sometimes inattentive to obvious social niceties, I'm not sure I'm blind to Fe in particular. Then again, this isn't the first time it's been suggested, so there could be something I'm missing. SLI has been suggested more than once as well.
    Last edited by Kray; 04-23-2019 at 09:11 PM.

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I've taken the video back down; Again, if anyone wants it and thinks they could provide some more input, I'll gladly send it to you/repost it here. I figured since it was mostly a consensus of ILE that discussion would suffice in figuring out the more minute details. I'm strongly considering ILE-Ti with a secondary possibility of LII-Ne.

If anyone has any other input that might be helpful, I'd be open to other suggestions. I'm planning to do the IR test when I have time, so far I've only been able to go through the first two categories.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Both Si and Ni recognize ideas patterns that’s what makes SEI seem like Ne types.
    -

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really didn't get to see much of your video (just a couple minutes when you first posted it), but my initial impression was some Ne type. I'd take this with a grain of salt, however, since it's based on incredibly sparse evidence.

With enneagram, it's best to keep it personal. Unless certain types are obviously not a good fit, it's difficult to type someone's enneagram without knowing a lot of very specific (usually personal) information about them since the system is based upon core fears and motivations, not surface level behaviors or thought processes. It's possible to connect the dots with behaviours and actions to a specific type, but that would require a larger supply of information - not necessarily a video but perhaps just a bunch of forum posts.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both Si and Ni recognize ideas patterns that’s what makes SEI seem like Ne types.
    That's not really why I'm inclined towards Ne dom/Ne creative though. Every perceiving element recognizes different patterns, that's a human trait after all, but it is the patterns that they are inclined to pay most attention to and the motivations that come along with them that really differentiates them. I'm known for speaking in generalities and indefinites to the point where people get fairly annoyed with me. Generally, my processes of gaining information and making judgements about topics is centered around either playing with different ideas and tangents until I've generalized the topic enough to use it or by gathering information and perspective from varying and opposing sources and finding where they align (and I often do this for both the purpose of avoiding bias and my own entertainment), which aligns decently with what I've read about Ne here (https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...on_elements/Ne), specifically this line (which I was shocked matched almost exactly the sentiment I had written:
    He enjoys considering differing viewpoints and perspectives and seeing if they can be reconciled.
    I've only had time to skim some of the information on Robobot's thread, so don't take this as a definitive yet (and I will update if this changes), but Si doesn't really seem to fit the way I go about life from what I am acquiring, though I definitely do think I value the function at the very least.

(NOTE: I realize you've finalized your typing on me, I just figured I'd provide my point of view anyways)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That's not really why I'm inclined towards Ne dom/Ne creative though. Every perceiving element recognizes different patterns, that's a human trait after all, but it is the patterns that they are inclined to pay most attention to and the motivations that come along with them that really differentiates them. I'm known for speaking in generalities and indefinites to the point where people get fairly annoyed with me. Generally, my processes of gaining information and making judgements about topics is centered around either playing with different ideas and tangents until I've generalized the topic enough to use it or by gathering information and perspective from varying and opposing sources and finding where they align (and I often do this for both the purpose of avoiding bias and my own entertainment), which aligns decently with what I've read about Ne here (https://www.sociotype.com/socionics/...on_elements/Ne), specifically this line (which I was shocked matched almost exactly the sentiment I had written:.
    I've only had time to skim some of the information on Robobot's thread, so don't take this as a definitive yet (and I will update if this changes), but Si doesn't really seem to fit the way I go about life from what I am acquiring, though I definitely do think I value the function at the very least.

(NOTE: I realize you've finalized your typing on me, I just figured I'd provide my point of view anyways)
    I’ll post a video of an ILE for you
    -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast