Thread: Video Questionaire: Type The Krayfish

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    I really didn't get to see much of your video (just a couple minutes when you first posted it), but my initial impression was some Ne type. I'd take this with a grain of salt, however, since it's based on incredibly sparse evidence.

With enneagram, it's best to keep it personal. Unless certain types are obviously not a good fit, it's difficult to type someone's enneagram without knowing a lot of very specific (usually personal) information about them since the system is based upon core fears and motivations, not surface level behaviors or thought processes. It's possible to connect the dots with behaviours and actions to a specific type, but that would require a larger supply of information - not necessarily a video but perhaps just a bunch of forum posts.
    Eh, any input is worth considering, you seem to be on the same track that most people have jumped on anyhow so you're probably not far off the beaten path. I also think I'm in the Ne range as well (or that I at least value it as a function). Ne is the element I've found that aligns most with my behavior (both expressed by others and through my self perception) so far.

You make a good point about the enneagram. I find that sometimes demeanor and body language can be revealing as to the subconscious personality that is often ignored by the person presenting themselves purely because of "the naturalness" of such things. Sometimes "obvious mistypes" from poor self perception can become obvious with stuff like these too, by especially since the enneagram is motivation based it is often best to leave it towards self-introspection for the most part.

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    I’ll post a video of an ILE for you
    That might be helpful, thank you. Would you also happen to have an example of one catered towards SEI to contrast?

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    As soon as you said “nanomaterials”, I said ILE.
    You too huh .

TIM
    6w5 (631) sp/so
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    You too huh .
    Lol, it is quite a stereotypical career for that sort of type

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12