EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default ESTj with INFj, building morality

This is how LSE build morality when they are with EII:

In a discussion I will point to things like this
    I want to do something nice for my mom, she works so hard.
    I feel as though I have to help my mom out whenever I can because she's being so kind to us.
    I feel so bad for my mom because of her arthritis she often can not do the things so being a good person to me means helping out.

After talking in this regard long enough my husband went to place the dishes in the sink and washed them. He came back to the bedroom and said "you know what I realized when I put the dishes in the sink? I realized that I have to do the dishes as to help her out because she's so kind to us and she helps us out so much. I have morals. I recognize my morality."

Welcome to following my ethics.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ummm Maritsa, I'm IEI opposite quadra and I still do nice things for people like that and help out. =p

I don't think that's about morals, so much as empathy? Not doing chores (even though as Viktor would str8 man grumpily say: they objectively suck and are not glamorous) is a sign of antisocial personality disorder/some type of narcissism/ur empathy is fucked up a bit. Doing chores all the time for other people though like Cindrella/without being properly compensated for it... ur probably a people pleaser codependent? lol

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Ummm Maritsa, I'm IEI opposite quadra and I still do nice things for people like that and help out. =p

I don't think that's about morals, so much as empathy? Not doing chores (even though as Viktor would str8 man grumpily say: they objectively suck and are not glamorous) is a sign of antisocial personality disorder/some type of narcissism/ur empathy is fucked up a bit. Doing chores all the time for other people though like Cindrella/without being properly compensated for it... ur probably a people pleaser codependent? lol
    Maybe it awakes empathy
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well raised LSEs generally have morals - even those not associated with EIIs. This seem more about getting someone else to contribute to one's plans and most husbands learn very quickly which side of the bread the butter is on.........

a.k.a. I/O

TIM
    IEE 8w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by asd View Post
    She’s basically saying he adopts her morals as his own on an unconscious and instinctive level. Her Fi is his Fi.
    Yeah the thing with Fi suggestive is the sentiments we have can be surface level as it gets foggy once we go into all the deeper details and EII's can either help us recognize them fully or give us new sentiments that weren't ingrained in us before. It really makes me appreciate EII's and I feel they have the ability to humanize others.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I share my 1D Fi with LSEs, and ESIs share their 4D Fi with EIIs, and when I'm talking to an ESI, I feel like a person who sees the world in black-and-white and the ESI sees the world in ten million colors.

This doesn't mean I can't see the general shape or shade of things, but I think I miss a lot of nuance.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-18-2021 at 04:21 PM.