Thread: Questionnaire

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Questionnaire

Since you're a student, how did you choose your field? What do you like or dislike about it?
    I chose it because it's easy, it has interesting exams it is very practical and doesn't require many years. It's also very versatile and it gives many opportunities, also outside my country. I could live in Japan or New Zealand. Without degree I probably couldn't dream about it.

What are your values, and why?
    Don't judge, don't hurt and don't cause pain (without a reason). Because I consider it the right principles.

What else do you do on a daily basis?
    Eating. Edo ergo sum. Browse the internet, reading online newspapers. Often I watch tv series.

What are your interests and hobbies?
    My interest is eating a lot of things I like. Other interests are politics and football. As I mentioned above I also like tv series. Another great interest is talking online with other people in groups. I like groups.

Why do you do them?

Because they're satisfying.

Describe your relations with friends. What do you like and dislike about them?
    I like the fact that we're a group. Some of them also, like me, have a quirky sense of humor, and like talking about geopolitics and similar stuff. I also like sharing some activities. What I don't like is the fact that they sometimes don't share the above mentioned values. They also tend to be too active in the real world and it can get tiring. I also don't like it when they stress me to go out if I don't feel like going out.

What do you look for in friends?
    People that laugh with me and respect boundaries.

What conflicts have you encountered recently with other people? Why did they happen? Which kinds seem to happen on a regular basis?
    I haven't conflicted recently with other people. I'm too calm for that to happen. If someone is irritating I just use humor. Who gives a ****. Well, now I remember... a conflict with my father. I would prefer not talking about that.

How would your friends describe you?
    Kind, weird, reclusive, smart, quirky, too much in his head.

What do people generally see as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?
    I'm good with maths and similar stuff. I like the fact that I'm kind.

What are your weaknesses?
    I'm lazy, unambitious (except when I get really enthusiastic), slow at noticing and managing physical details, very forgetful and struggle at focusing on things I don't really like.

What criticism do you often face from others?
    Unemotional, vaguely suffering expression. Is it a critic? When I arrive at college in the morning my colleagues say that I look like my cat just died, or that I look like a martyr. They point out the fact that I'm slow at taking action in new environments but it's not really a critic. My friends just try to motivate me at doing stuff.

What do you dislike about yourself?
    The above mentioned weaknesses.

In what areas of life can you manage well on your own?
    Satisfying my curiosity.

In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Bureaucracy. Food.

What things do you dislike doing?
    Waking up. Bureaucratic stuff. Fatiguing stuff. Be forced to think about stuff. My mind has to be free. Force me to do manual labour but don't cage my mind.

What things do you enjoy more than others?
    Eating, exploring new stuff mentally, dream about the future.

What goals, aspirations, or plans do you have for the future? How did you come to have them?
    Get a degree, make some money and maybe create something new and original. I could write a book or revolutionize my field of study.

If you had enough money to live comfortably for the rest of your life without working, what would you do with your time?
    Explore the world in a natural way. I don't like cities. I could walk from a country to another. I could live in a caravan.

What traits do you find endearing that others might dislike?
    Indecision, lazyness, idealism.

What traits are considered positive/neutral by others but tend to annoy you?
    Very quick people. Those who always mock others in a friendly way. Most of their words have no funny relations and metaphors inside them. I also dislike severe looking people. And people who don't respect boundaries.

What kinds of things do you do to manage and/or beautify your environment (your room, your house, etc.)?
    Nothing. I don't notice any of that. People think I'm too chaotic.

What do you think of daily chores?
    Boring. Cleaning plates everyday makes no sense. Just let them pile up and wash them all every X days.

How do you behave around strangers?
    Guarded.

How do you react to conflict?
    I try to avoid it and solve it quietly. But if the other person exaggerates I can get REALLY brutal.

What do you do if somebody insults or attacks you?
    It depends. I answered above.

What is one common misconception that people have about things? Explain why it is wrong.
    That there's a correct way how things should be done. I ain't talking about morals. I can be quite self righteous. I'm talking about stuff like cleaning a room. People should stop telling me those things should be moved. Ok, they don't appear orderly but they ain't dirty.

What did you do last Friday?
    I honestly don't remember. I probably watched Orange is the new black.

I won't answer the second part of the questionnaire. Too many questions.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lse
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

B, you're a broken record, stop typing everyone LSE when they're obviously not... jeez

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    B, you're a broken record, stop typing everyone LSE when they're obviously not... jeez
    EII do not talk such. be cute to play it

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're so deep Soli

uWu

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wait. If you have to fight at least put some proper soundtrack.

Such a grace.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this fits Sol better ~

professor, what's another word for pirate's treasure?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

and you can type, I suppose
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

That there's a correct way how things should be done.

From my signature

"you should do this"

-

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lulz..

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

lulz..
    ?
    you have something to add?
    -

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ILI?

Why is your name purple?
    Last edited by Moou; 04-15-2019 at 04:19 AM.

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    ILI?

Why is your name purple?
    They told me I should wear purple.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

respect boundaries-Si?
    -

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    respect boundaries-Si?
    Do you mean that the fact that I focus a lot on respecting boundaries is an indicator of Si ego, or valuing?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan View Post
    Do you mean that the fact that I focus a lot on respecting boundaries is an indicator of Si ego, or valuing?
    Idk. I’m thinking about that
    -

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Idk. I’m thinking about that
    Ok, when you'll reach a conclusion tell me.