TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    1) Okay where is your Fi and Ne?

2)How do you evaluate people 3) and relationships?
    1) My Fi lies in the focus on my perception of the people around me, my desire to live a respectful life, and my natural tactfulness. My Ne is my dreamish essence. The fact that I'm always looking for objective opportunities for realisation in a dreamish way;

2) According to their tactfulness, mainly. It's also important for me that they can be quiet most of the time. And the positive intention behind their actions. You notice it when people are there to mess with you or if they're gentle souls;

3) Same as point 1. I just like people when they're as described in point 1, and when they reflect those characteristics it's easier to share common activities. Having shared interests or being already forced to share time is a bonus point. It's good when you get along well with colleagues.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You pass as EII
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Okay where is your Fi and Ne?

How do you evaluate people and relationships?
    how do you evaluate people and relationships

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    how do you evaluate people and relationships
    I look and feel the people around me. Their stories draw me in. I mostly fall pray to their sad stories wanting them to know at least that someone is listening to them. I evaluate people’s actions in terms of their helpfulness and honorableness.

I have many stories. An SEE coworker was not handling customers well she was slamming the phone on people and was so intolerabley short (feeling her frustrations). I helped her move to another position and be in a more powerful position away from petty detail customer service requests that allowed her to make more money and sustaining lifestyle by fostering her strength. She did something to betray me later and is now trying to regain my friendship but that’s not going to happen because she betrayed me and crossed a line. My extreme stubbornness shows through here and in other situations.

I too am very tactful and help people find and understand the inner qualities of others around them. Through understanding of people’s personal intricacies and individual traits I hope that people will have better more peaceful relationships with each other. My understanding of people allows me to forgive them and not take a lot of mean statements personally or to my heart. When bad comments don’t stick to you you can have close relationships and people will feel better about being themselves.

There are multitude of ways I approach people and relationships. I just find the right key to each person.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I studied Model A's structure a lot so I thought I was already able to label myself in socionics. I'm an evident INFP in mbti, but today I started reading the descriptions of the IE on wikisocion and I'm starting to doubt. I think I may relate more to Fe than Fi, and Ni seems somehow more like me than Ne.
    This caught me off guard. In mbti Ni leads are described as some kind of gods who are arrogant and know everything. In socionics it seems just like they're intuitors with strong Ni who constantly evaluate past and future and live torn off from reality.
    I notice a discrepancy between mbti and socionics and I can't view them as complementary anymore. How should I handle this? Do you think it may be possible to be an INFP in mbti and an INFp in socionics? Does it make sense according to you?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

leave MBTI aside, start exploring the functions (!!!) in socionics, read Jung (!!!), and perhaps you'll come to realize what fits you a tiny bit better. good luck!

(and yes, everything's possible )

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    leave MBTI aside, start exploring the functions (!!!) in socionics, read Jung (!!!), and perhaps you'll come to realize what fits you a tiny bit better. good luck!

(and yes, everything's possible )
    Thank you!
    I've read Jung but it's hard to relate to the Fi description for a male, and the Ni one is basically the description of a spiritual guru, not an average person.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah, you reminded me of the Jungian Ni when I read your questionnaire the first time, also because I have one of my MBTI INFJ friends (which I'd convert into IEI) that likes doing the same kind of things you do, and I thought of him when reading about you... sometimes I wonder if he's a sensor :/ have you read the descriptions of Si? have you considered LII or ILI too? there are many hints in this threads.. dig through them a bit. (but hey, you don't have to decide in one day!)

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My sensing is too weak to be a Si lead (even though I'm very lazy and love eating. But hey, who doesn't?). I also am irrationaly very picky for some foods, but I have a tendency to alternate overeating and fasting, and most of the time I don't really feel the pleasure of taste and try to compensate it by eating more.
    I don't consider T types because I have a weird natural warmth that makes me appear very kind and somehow "innocent" even when I ain't smiling. And despite being smarter than average (it's not arrogance but objectivity. I got millions of flaws and I'm mostly inferior to other people in most areas, but not in the realm of mind) I'm mostly insecure and don't come up with original systems but prefer to adopt outside systems (I aspire to ONE system, and I'm constantly testing the "candidates" and evaluating which one's the best in order to adopt it totally. But I've never reached that point).
    It's not in an utilitarian Te kind of way. I just want people to fit in a system. I'm an enneagram Six, so there's the constant struggle of faith vs skepticism in me. I'll never truly believe in something not scientific, but I'll always aspire to believe in something.

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Magellan View Post
    Thank you!
    I've read Jung but it's hard to relate to the Fi description for a male, and the Ni one is basically the description of a spiritual guru, not an average person.
    Hmm...what do you mean by this

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    Hmm...what do you mean by this
    There's no hidden meaning. The Fi description is the description of a standard super feminine, shy and sweet housewife, while the Ni description literally is the description of a mystic. Mystic. Uhm... my friends would describe me like a mystic now that I think about it.

TIM
    Umm
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's no hidden meaning. The Fi description is the description of a standard super feminine, shy and sweet housewife, while the Ni description literally is the description of a mystic. Mystic. Uhm... my friends would describe me like a mystic now that I think about it.
    Oh ok. I haven't read jung so I was curious. It's weird because I see a lot of people describe esi or Fi as aggressive and that doesn't resonate with me at all, your description makes more sense.

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moou View Post
    Oh ok. I haven't read jung so I was curious. It's weird because I see a lot of people describe esi or Fi as aggressive and that doesn't resonate with me at all, your description makes more sense.
    People describe ESI as aggressive because of Se. If you consider yourself ESI but you are not aggressive don't worry. There are differences between people of the same type.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

You seem like an EII 4w5 to me. I suppose 6w5 is possible, you certainly have a connection to 5.

INTx 5 would be an alternative typing, but I find EII a bit more likely for now.

You remind me of someone somehow, but I cannot really put my finger on it.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My sensing is too weak to be a Si lead (even though I'm very lazy and love eating. But hey, who doesn't?). I also am irrationaly very picky for some foods, but I have a tendency to alternate overeating and fasting, and most of the time I don't really feel the pleasure of taste and try to compensate it by eating more.
    I don't consider T types because I have a weird natural warmth that makes me appear very kind and somehow "innocent" even when I ain't smiling. And despite being smarter than average (it's not arrogance but objectivity. I got millions of flaws and I'm mostly inferior to other people in most areas, but not in the realm of mind) I'm mostly insecure and don't come up with original systems but prefer to adopt outside systems
    Ti

(I aspire to ONE system, and I'm constantly testing the "candidates" and evaluating which one's the best in order to adopt it totally. But I've never reached that point).
    Ne
    It's not in an utilitarian Te kind of way. I just want people to fit in a system.
    Ti again.
    I'm an enneagram Six, so there's the constant struggle of faith vs skepticism in me. I'll never truly believe in something not scientific, but I'll always aspire to believe in something.
    Wanting to believe in something is Ni HA. ESI's have this, as do LSI's, and LSI's are Ti-doms (as are LII's). Maybe your Ti is leaking over to your Kindred partner. LII's and LSI's have always seemed kind of entangled to me. Different, but resonating with each other. You will often find that the two types are friends, kind of.

Overall, I never hear EII's speak as you did in this post. You seem very sure of yourself, at least to the limits of your tested knowledge. EII's are always about "Please tell me how to do this. Just give me some facts I can start with."

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm still trying to figure out whether I'm EII, IEI or LII. I would say my logic is way stronger than ethics but people tend to describe me with similar statements:
    "You look like the most good person. You lack evil, I think it's impossible to hate you" or even "you seem like an angel" lol.

And overall what I tend to do the most around people is trying to say clever and unusual stuff to make others laugh. Lately I'm really noticing that the people around me all like me and consider me funny. I'm the lazy and cold but good joker who doesn't talk much and struggles with life in general because he's too torn off reality.
    Could this be a Ti trying to get Fe responses? Or is it just a Fe trying to get the Fe out of the others? Or maybe a weird EII who cares a lot about the emotional atmosphere?

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

^yes, also when you said that you like to be in groups, that was valued Fe. (You've inspired me to write something about Fi in the INFjs, blood, gore, and violence thread, I'll post later if I can manage to make sense of it..)

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^yes, also when you said that you like to be in groups, that was valued Fe. (You've inspired me to write something about Fi in the INFjs, blood, gore, and violence thread, I'll post later if I can manage to make sense of it..)
    Oooh, I'm having more or less the same issues as Magellan (just take the LII away and throw IEE in) so I'd be curious on what you have to say about it, Lady Ooo.

I'll keep a watchful eye on that thread.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aaah such a burden now .. ok im trying..give me one sec

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

aaah such a burden now .. ok im trying..give me one sec
    Gogogogogo!

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Ti

Ne

Ti again.

Wanting to believe in something is Ni HA. ESI's have this, as do LSI's, and LSI's are Ti-doms (as are LII's). Maybe your Ti is leaking over to your Kindred partner. LII's and LSI's have always seemed kind of entangled to me. Different, but resonating with each other. You will often find that the two types are friends, kind of.

Overall, I never hear EII's speak as you did in this post. You seem very sure of yourself, at least to the limits of your tested knowledge. EII's are always about "Please tell me how to do this. Just give me some facts I can start with."
    Actually I'm starting to consider being a LSI exhausted by super ego thematics. The way ambiguous situations drive me crazy seems like Ne polr, and the objective opportunities I "dream" about are always very grounded. They mostly are stuff like "i want to join military and have a place in society".
    The way I always have an explanation for everything and give those explanations to uncertain and ethical people also doesn't seem like weak L.
    LSI is the only type that makes sense in this moment. The way descriptions give examples like a guy walking miles in uncomfortable sandals just to reach his goal is exactly like me. I like comfort, but I act more like I don't care about it when doing stuff.
    I'm the kind of guy who walks 10 miles when there's no car and his loved one needs help, at night and during a snow storm.
    The one who at works is the only one between the colleagues who never sits down.
    The one whose favourite activity is driving on the highway for at least 500 miles.
    And despite being a lot in my head, I actually realised I don't have imaginative abilities.
    And my sometimes "brutal" thoughts always have clashed with Ne valuing people.
    I'm also very kind and proper but it's more of a robotic facade. I know it's right to act like that so I do it.
    And I use brute force with no problem when it's required. I see myself in Stratiyevskaya's fears of beta quadra.
    Last edited by Magellan; 05-18-2019 at 08:30 AM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The dumb Chad playboy look that's so mainstream is a version of shallow beauty, but beauty is also in the eye of the beholder- actually just had a great experience with an awesome guy that's very handsome and masculine but bear-ish overweight. The substance of his being was waay better (or at least just as good) than 'durr I'm Chad, here's my number' xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12