Thread: Typing dialogue

Threaded View

TIM
    LSI 6w5
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The doubt lies in the J information elements. I'm not naturally very smiley and happy but when there's spirit of comradery I always readily and consciously laugh and improve the group spirit. I think a Ti lead wouldn't have such a conscious grasp on the manifestation of his emotions despite valuing Fe. A Fe creative on the other hand (according to me) would be more spontaneous in this area and feel more confident. I feel like Fi leads could act in a similar way, but in a less conscious way. When Fi leads are in an environment in which it is suitable to express emotions I think it just comes naturally for them. But I think a Fi lead's emotions and their manifestations are more "real" and innocent. Would they care about faking some laughs (they're very indipendent mind wise being Ji lead, and they also don't value Fe).
    A Te creative could feel lacking in this area, but still try to do what's possible in order to protect his weak HA Fi. The Fe PoLR hurts, but it's at least conscious. A xLI doesn't value Fe but he's in a certain sense less indipendent minded than a Fi lead. What's more indipendent in him is the realm of perceptions.
    I'm overthinking maybe. Conceptualizing too much makes too many far fetched options appear possible.
    I'm EII guys.
    Last edited by Magellan; 04-15-2019 at 02:03 PM.