Quote Originally Posted by Hamouchou View Post
@MrsTortilla

Arabic.

If that's a main thing that defines Fi base, then I guess so. The thing that makes the idea of having this function as the leading one weird, is that I struggle with its "emotional" aspect. To mention a later point in your post :

Yes, I'm always trying to assess how I am in relation to others when it comes to abilities, looks, lifestyle, status etc... But most of these are "physical components". Isn't the emotional one as important, if not more, in the definition of Fi ? If it's the case, then I can say with certainty that I'm lacking in that regard. I have a really hard time understanding my emotions, and my level of closeness/relationships status with other people.

Some ST type, either SLI, LSI or LSE.
Well, of course it’s possible I’m completely wrong! ;-)

So alternatively maybe all your assessing is coming from a weakness in Fi. You’re not self-assessing/insecure because you understand your relationships with others to a fault; instead it is because it is so difficult for you to understand your emotional relationships. (?)

If that’s the case, you may be LSI! You look xSI to me. Do you identify with the Beta or Delta Quadra more?

PS Your self-typing is more important than anything we say to you on this forum and hopefully you already know that.