Thread: Why is breast milk gross?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Why is breast milk gross?

In my EII fashion I read and saved a few articles on the health benefits of breast milk. It’s non irritating qualities etc. I still have a little breast milk and it so happens my sister’s face got irritated. I told her that I would pump breast milk for her to apply to her face because it has good fats, will feed the good bacteria on her skin, smooth the irritation, will fill in some of her scars and the lactic acid will be like a quick cure to her wrinkles. She says “eww gross” I’m like “girl they take placenta from hospitals and develops makeup and you can’t rub milk on your face?” Why is breast milk gross? It is one of the best things in life? So what if it’s homeopathic and natural. Don’t we seek out natural stuff to place on our skins?
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 04-08-2019 at 04:17 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Breast milk is not gross. Rubbing it on your sisters face is. Are you high?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finaplex View Post
    Breast milk is not gross. Rubbing it on your sisters face is. Are you high?
    No.

It has all this potential
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Raver

I need in here please.
    -

TIM
    FLVE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just do a yogurt mask ... I have not looked into breast milk facials but yogurt on the face has similar properties to what you describe.
    The great Zen master Zhuang Zhou dreamt that he was a butterfly. When he awoke, he asked himself, "Am I a man who just dreamt about being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly who now dreams about being a man?"

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    @Raver

I need in here please.
    Hah, well using our own breast milk on your face seems fine if it does not bother you, but giving it to your sister to use it on your face despite the health benefits is a bit strange because it is coming from you. @Cybernetic made an alternative suggestion which makes more sense in this situation.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cybernetic View Post
    Just do a yogurt mask ... I have not looked into breast milk facials but yogurt on the face has similar properties to what you describe.
    I have to do research and see what happens to the lactic acid when milk is fermented
    -

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg ya like why doesnt your sister like just use your tit milk on her face like its got so many health benefits and like an un tapped potential only im just seeing it now like why dont we use breast milk as face cream! like isnt that just so odd and funny to. like i once saw at my local organic health food store pckaged human breast milk face cream and i bought it and it made my wrinkles disappear like im telling you its the newest greatest thing.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Your sister might do better if she sees a dermatologist. Home remedies are fine, but what if she was exposed to flesh-eating bacteria and the irritation she feels is only Stage 1?

I think I’ve told women that if they rubbed something on their face, they’d feel better, but really, there was no scientific proof of that.

Although they often start laughing when they hear that, so maybe it works.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Your sister might do better if she sees a dermatologist. Home remedies are fine, but what if she was exposed to flesh-eating bacteria and the irritation she feels is only Stage 1?
    She did and it’s not flesh eating bacteria
    -

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

#1 the woman in question is grown up. Implies partially indirect breastfeeding. I want to hear what Freud would have made out of this, lol.
    #2 I have no idea what kind of roots you have but as we live in highly industrial and sterilized world hence if you could bottle it in a factory then it gets official stamp of approval by the masses and maybe then you could rub it in.
    #3 Anyway, I have heard that some industry boss tried to sell margarine made out of cats and it ended up being a scandal. Might be chemically quite, OK, but society does not give it stamp of approval by the mass... which is like eating a dog in western world. The fact remains that everything gets used these days if the source is "holy"... cow... or pig-... or chicken in a closed facility... western kosher.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post

I think I’ve told women that if they rubbed something on their face, they’d feel better, but really, there was no scientific proof of that.

Although they often start laughing when they hear that, so maybe it works.
    It was hormones. She’s going through early menopause. She did a face bacterial culture and no harmful substances were found. Thank god
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I wouldn't want my sister's breast milk on my face. We're close. But not that close. I admit that it's bizarre that we see cow milk as ok (and drink it regularly) and the milk from our own species as 'gross' but I can't erase that from my brain.
    I cannot erase the thought of people drinking the milk FOR baby cows.
    -

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Gwyneth Paltrow's new treatment is doing wonders.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some people perceive it as gross because it's a very intimate bodily fluid and rubbing it on someone else's face (besides maybe your baby's if it has, say, a rash) is usually not too welcome.

Some guys actually are into breast milk, but that is a WHOLE other story (LOL).

Anyway, if you all want to hear some extreme Delta breast milk stories, I have known some women to make BUTTER with the extra breastmilk and t​hen GET THIS: they serve it to their families.

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Semen works better. Just think, the movement of millions of sperm would deep clean those stubborn pores, while rejuvenating the skin with protein.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    Some people perceive it as gross because it's a very intimate bodily fluid and rubbing it on someone else's face (besides maybe your baby's if it has, say, a rash) is usually not too welcome.

Some guys actually are into breast milk, but that is a WHOLE other story (LOL).

Anyway, if you all want to hear some extreme Delta breast milk stories, I have known some women to make BUTTER with the extra breastmilk and t​hen GET THIS: they serve it to their families.
    How come esi are not this funny in person lmao
    -

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How come esi are not this funny in person lmao
    Thanks. It really depends who's around, haha. I can be really funny with the right people and totally awkward with others. :/

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's a bodily secretion from someone else. That's fairly intimate and makes people uncomfortable. I don't think people think feeding breast milk to a baby is 'gross'; it's only drinking it as an adult that's uncomfortable.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i wouldnt mind trying out a breastmilk mask actually just for the experience
    “You are a little soul carrying around a corpse.”
    - Epictetus

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmers View Post
    Semen works better. Just think, the movement of millions of sperm would deep clean those stubborn pores, while rejuvenating the skin with protein.
    Lol
    My husband would say this hahah
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Can i have some

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my EII fashion I read and saved a few articles on the health benefits of breast milk. It’s non irritating qualities etc. I still have a little breast milk and it so happens my sister’s face got irritated. I told her that I would pump breast milk for her to apply to her face because it has good fats, will feed the good bacteria on her skin, smooth the irritation, will fill in some of her scars and the lactic acid will be like a quick cure to her wrinkles. She says “eww gross” I’m like “girl they take placenta from hospitals and develops makeup and you can’t rub milk on your face?” Why is breast milk gross? It is one of the best things in life? So what if it’s homeopathic and natural. Don’t we seek out natural stuff to place on our skins?
    I would bake a cake with your breast milk if I did not have other milk.

TIM
    ILI-Ni sp/sx
    Mentioned
    293 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

It's not really gross as, well, that's kinda how most of us are even here. We humans are birthed from the wide hips of a woman and nursed upon her ample breasts...

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

If I were a pervy straight guy and I was into you, I'd potentinally find the thought of you rubbing your breast milk on your sister's face to be a huge turn on.

But uhh I'm a pervy gay guy so yeah, um- that just kind of weirds me out/grosses me out. Sorry. You really do this? Wow. Lmao. Oh Maritsa.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    If I were a pervy straight guy and I was into you, I'd potentinally find the thought of you rubbing your breast milk on your sister's face to be a huge turn on.

But uhh I'm a pervy gay guy so yeah, um- that just kind of weirds me out/grosses me out. Sorry. You really do this? Wow. Lmao. Oh Maritsa.
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It's not really gross as, well, that's kinda how most of us are even here. We humans are birthed from the wide hips of a woman and nursed upon her ample breasts...

Of course, but your own biological sister rubbing your breast milk on her face? Is that an Armenian thing? (or whatever nationality Maritsa is)

Now I want a hot "brother" to rub his semen on my face. It's for my skin complexion I swear!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

Of course, but your own biological sister rubbing your breast milk on her face? Is that an Armenian thing? (or whatever nationality Maritsa is)

Now I want a hot "brother" to rub his semen on my face. It's for my skin complexion I swear!
    I just died hahaha
    Actually I got the idea partly from my ESI aunt saying “your daughter looks like she may have some skin problems...squirt some breast milk on her face next time.” I do have to admit our family is not very inhibited hahaha.
    -

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

still waiting for dat breastmilk sample

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't waste valuable baby food from natural sources.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    lmao

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    524 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post
    I use only ethically sourced breast milk.

Mentioned
    244 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The LIIs r waitin 4 ur breastmilk @Beautiful sky

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For scientific studies only, of course, in my case.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ha ha why do I find this thread hilarious.

I personally don't find breast milk gross. If let's say I get disfigured in a car accident, and breast milk is able to help my face look okay again, I wouldn't mind having it applied on my face.
    As compared to plastic surgery which tends to be quite costly, breast milk would be a much more affordable option for me and able to help me save money.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Restricted user
    TIM
    SLI-Si 6w5 613 sp/so
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Because it's a human bodily fluid. Yes we drink milk from cow's but we also devour their flesh and wear their skin so it's a little different. And yeah we drank it as babies but that's just what it's meant for, babies, it's a baby food. Consuming baby food as an adult is gross and weird.