Thread: Psyche-Yoga personality test

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Trick is to realize it is not Jung related at all.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

I'm not hungry mommy bear BrainlessSquid's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE-Fi
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ELVF: 33 points
    LEVF: 33 points

But ELVF seems more like my mirror sister, whereas LEVF seems more like a ILE description. Anyway, I got VF last, so I'm between ELVF and LEVF
    Sometimes you don't have motivation because you lack purpose.
    Sometimes you don't have purpose, because you lack self-knowledge
    Sometimes you don't have self-knowledge because you lack love
    Sometimes you don't have love because you lack self-love
    Sometimes you don't have self-love because you lack guess what? Ask Gulenko!!

Magical girl (◠‿・)—☆ ShiningLunette's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm ELFV, the chronicler ⭐
    Be the reason someone believes in the goodness of people.

TIM
    ILE-Ti VLEF sx/sp
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here's a site with better type descriptions. The ones on Attitudinal Psyche don't seem qualitative enough (feels like they were generated with some kind of algorithm, rather than actual observations of people of each type).
    Описание теории психософии (психе-йоги, ПЙ) Афанасьева (bestsocionics.com)
    You can use Edge or some automatic website translate add-on to browse without using google translate.

Example: Difference between FLEV descriptions:

Attitudinal Psyche:
    FLEV is the Attitudinal Psyche type most observant about how people influence the environment. This type has strong opinions on tastes that are well-informed by their own research. They enjoy discussing any topic of interest at length. While this type appreciates having serious discussions, they expect that others not attempt to overtly influence their emotions. FLEVs often enjoy work only when it improves their incomes and lifestyles. This type is unwilling to compromise their physical habits unless it conflicts with their own knowledge on health. Regardless of the circumstance, FLEVs will always organize their environment based on what they currently desire. They feel an ownership over their bodies, physical spaces, and belongings. With a large arsenal of academic knowledge, FLEVs often discuss what they know about any practical subject. Their strong preferences for food, clothing, and art are not fully understood by their emotional world.

Bestsocionics.com: (Automatic Translation)
    Epicurus hedonism is so natural for him that he does not notice it, and is not inclined to think once again about the material side of life. Because of this, FLAV often confuses themselves with 4F. However, from 4F they are distinguished by the desire for physical pleasures and comfort, especially in critical situations: when 4F forgets about food, sleep and comfort, 1F, on the contrary, tends to return to its basis - the first function, with the help of bodily pleasures, which return to his ability to think sensibly and the will to do something.

For FLAV, as for all effective physicists, there is a certain laziness, unwillingness to make unnecessary actions. Epicurus takes from the material world only what he needs, and in the amount in which he sees fit. This releases energy to its procession functions.

Logical reasoning is one of the favorite pleasures of this type. This is an area in which he feels free and confident, and seeks to encourage the activity of others, provoking them to debate, to express his opinion. For all this, Epicurus is not prone to violent disputes. Stubborn and die-hard interlocutors he lowers to the ground with the help of soft irony, and insecure in his reasoning allows to open up, benevolently and patiently explaining incomprehensible logical chains in a simple and accessible language.

If this type uses offensive irony over and above measure, it is likely that this way he wants to protect his affected Third function. 3E makes him insecure about his emotional reactions and is naive about the reactions of others to him. Epicurus often sees a reason for resentment where a person did not seek to hurt him. The questions "Do I need me?", "How do I feel?", "Am I not imposed?" torment the owner of 3E constantly. He may be ashamed of his smile, facial expressions, dull voice, unnatural laughter. It is extremely important for him to receive the support of others in this aspect in the form of unconditional acceptance, a friendly atmosphere. To people who can liberate it emotionally, Epicurus reaches out like the rays of the sun, and is strongly attached to them. He also tends to love animals and plants and understands their needs. They help him regain his lost mental balance.

The fourth will of Epicurus makes it democratic, pleasant in interaction with people, a person who takes into account the desires of others, to strive not to offend anyone, so that everyone is satisfied. He is not inclined to change the style of communication depending on the status and social role of the person, for him all people are equal and free in this world. At the same time, it can be difficult for him to set global, long-term goals and motivate himself to achieve them - for this it is necessary to use higher functions.

In general, FLAV is a life-loving and resilient person, a little melancholic, passive in unfamiliar situations, subtly feeling, democratic and internally free.

Author: Nadezhda Rudnitskaya

Bestsocionics.com also has better descriptions for each of the functions rather than copypasted/formulaic descriptions.
    2nd function descriptions:
    Описания Вторых функций в психософии (bestsocionics.com)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123