Thread: Psyche-Yoga personality test

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    Psyche-yoga has many many more types than socionics does, so how do you call it watered down?
    That doesn't necessarily mean it is somehow more complete or more adjusted to reality.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I've noticed that each type as per my quatritypes theory has its own psyche-yoga type. So there are four, and it depends on which cognition you are using for which is the dominant one at a given time.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I just don't relate. Forgive me for not liking the sound of being categorized into either an anal logician, a fussy rich person, a boomer who hates diplomacy and enjoys hammering walls in anger, or a crybaby.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Y'know what fuck, I'll be Bukharin.

edit: or Ghazali. I like the sound of ExLx

Basically similar to an Irrational feeler in Socionics.
    Last edited by Sithis; 12-18-2019 at 09:25 PM.

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Looks like I'm the first to get V first on the psycho yoda.

VFEL

VFELs generally feel a sense of ownership of their own identity and will independently decide how to reach a goal. This type will take over any responsibilities that others are failing to complete, especially in the physical realm. They can talk at length about how to use belongings to meet daily goals but they are not interested in compromising the goal itself. VFELs can sometimes ignore their conflicting emotions to focus on what the course of action is. This type prefers to direct their attention on the most fundamental answers as to why a particular responsibility is ideal. After listening to others explain the rationale behind rules, VFELs have no problem executing and enforcing these new found rules. VFELs spend the most time considering the physical demands and emotional effects of their personal aims.

Eh, doesn't fit me. I'm not goal-oriented.

VFELs tend to give great advice on aesthetics while refusing to promote one style over the other. They wish to keep an open mind, so all options are on the table when deciding how to manage the environment. They place equal importance on the opinion of others as their own when it comes to tastes. This type understands how to appear presentable, especially towards their work colleagues. VFELs are tolerant of most aesthetics unless it is offensive to their surrounding culture or environment. This type often takes control of the priorities of people around them unless it relates to their physical health. They tend to talk about their purchases in depth and enjoy sharing tips and tricks they’ve gathered from adventuring through the commercial world. VFELs are always expanding their arsenal of possessions, often without regard for detailed information regarding the products. This type openly receives criticism about their hygiene and tidiness and they make attending to these a part of their responsibility.

Nope, nope. I don't care what is offensive to my surrounding culture or environment. The fashion choices of culture and environment may be offensive to me. And hygiene is not one of the subjects I would openly receive criticism about, especially from a male. I also don't put much thought into looking presentable, nor do I talk about my purchases...I don't often make purchases.

VFELs can feel insecure in showing their emotions. They may need time or to be talked through these emotions before feeling ready to express them. If VFELs don’t have an outlet to express themselves, they can go on emotional tirades where they criticize the characters of everyone around them. However, these outbursts can fill VFELs with regret. This type may try to rectify their issues by adopting different responsibilities in a hope to improve their emotional state. VFELs fear that their indecision in person to person interactions will hinder their motivation to fulfill obligations, so they often leave their vulnerabilities locked inside. They are not sure how to interpret the emotional intent behind statements and they appreciate people who first ask how they feel about them. This type spends so much time pinpointing their emotions that they can fully neglect the “why” and “how” of their thoughts. This can sometimes lead the VFEL to use drugs and develop poor habits to cope with uncomfortable emotions.

Not understanding my own emotions means I'm less likely to be emotional. I don't do emotional tirades; I emotionally withdraw. I do analyze my emotions though.

VFELs are open to the logical principles of others. They do not see the point of arguing without agreeing on what they perceive the correct answer to be. This type would rather listen to the conclusions of experts than waste time thinking through complex nuances. This is because VFELs believe the experts have spent enough time on the subject to offer worthy insight so they don’t have to waste time themselves. VFELs feel the full force of their willpower when they make decisions without dwelling on what they must know. It becomes obvious to VFELs which facts are true when they implement them in reality. In order to change their mind, someone must present them with better evidence than what they’ve experienced. VFELs feel more in control of their emotions once they adopt a solid, efficient logical structure to the world. So long as they see an end goal to the energy they place into things, they feel more comfortable expressing themselves.

No, I clearly answered during the test that I'm fine having logical discussions with people I disagree with.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LEVF, second best option would be LVEF.
    Last edited by myresearch; 12-19-2019 at 02:15 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    793 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chryssie View Post
    Y'know what fuck, I'll be Bukharin.

edit: or Ghazali. I like the sound of ExLx

Basically similar to an Irrational feeler in Socionics.
    I’ve heard the sound of ExLx, and it’s not good.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie the Child View Post
    You might want to look at the first page.

a two horned unicorn renegade Heretic 007's Avatar
    TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie the Child View Post

VFEL
    This VFEL thingy sounds like mb @Sol (irllmaorofllolz) not you.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by myresearch View Post
    LEFV, second best option would be LVEF.
    It seems like you do not hold E in like 2 week old constipation or splash it out with enemas. I'd go for LEVF.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    You might want to look at the first page.
    What's your sociotype?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Heretic 007 View Post
    This VFEL thingy sounds like mb @Sol (irllmaorofllolz) not you.
    I looked at the first pages of that pdf you linked and figured: "I'd have to be 1L or 1F, 'cause I'm not 1V or 1E. I would be 2V. I'm E3. Hm...I guess I would be FVEL." It doesn't fit me as poorly as the others, but it still doesn't fit me. I think this is just a bad system.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Goddammit why did I spend so much time playing some form of typology sudoku...

So really it comes down to Dumas, Pushkin, Borgia, & Bukharin.

TIM
    LIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Goddammit why did I spend so much time playing some form of typology sudoku...

So really it comes down to Dumas, Pushkin, Borgia, & Bukharin.
    Is this the same test?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    What's your sociotype?
    LSE

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mclane View Post
    Is this the same test?
    Nah, just some excel spreadsheet I made to decide between two equally possible placements of aspects ... like whether 1F or 1V fits more based on where else F and V could fit. If F can't fit anywhere else but V can, then 1F is right. And so on.

TIM
    ILI 5 sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LVFE for me.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posting the much better (albeit machine translated) descriptions of the types again:

https://translate.google.com/transla...00190,15700253

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ok what is this fluttery bullshit? Clearly the writer has Second logic... Or is every Russian this extra? "To say that the “rhetorician" is a big fan of talking is to say nothing." ---> this writer in essence

"3rd Emotion is the most defenseless creature in the world. The 3rd Physics protects the right from blows at the very least, the 3rd Logic and the 3rd Will are protected from blows with a sin in half by ethics, but there is neither ethics, nor the right that can at least hypothetically take up the defense of the “cracker” from the most painful for him strokes: tantrums and generally emotional executions."

"Starting my story about the 3rd Will, I want to warn you right away: here we are entering the darkest and most painful circle of the life of the human spirit. Therefore, I apologize in advance to readers with the 3rd Will for the frankness with which I will have to talk about the hidden and painful side of their existence."

"Before speaking of the First Functions, I have already mentioned that certain deviations are associated with them in psychiatry. Now it’s time to say that the majority of such risk groups are “philistines”: a combination of 1st Emotion with 3rd Will gives manic-depressive psychosis, a combination of 1st Logic with 3rd Will - paranoia, a combination of 1st Physics with 3rd Will - pathological stinginess and cruelty."

I honestly refuse to be this author's dual, and I'd be proud to be a "schoolboy" if it meant not having to read this ever again.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    825 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Hey apparently the test says that sexuality oozes off my natural appearance in a vulgar way like marilyn monroe. Maybe the description really knows me. Don't knock it.

TIM
    ILE-C-I
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ok what is this fluttery bullshit? Clearly the writer has Second logic... Or is every Russian this extra? "To say that the “rhetorician" is a big fan of talking is to say nothing." ---> this writer in essence

Ummm... I know IEE who said to me: You just talk and never go to a conclusion. I really suspect of being one f*cked up Andersen... as they all are alongside with Pascals. As for manic depressive: a psychologist asked me about this. I said that I don't do too crazy stuff but I fluctuate like crazy.
    Measuring you right now

Winning is for losers

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"3rd Emotion is the most defenseless creature in the world. The 3rd Physics protects the right from blows at the very least, the 3rd Logic and the 3rd Will are protected from blows with a sin in half by ethics, but there is neither ethics, nor the right that can at least hypothetically take up the defense of the “cracker” from the most painful for him strokes: tantrums and generally emotional executions."

"Starting my story about the 3rd Will, I want to warn you right away: here we are entering the darkest and most painful circle of the life of the human spirit. Therefore, I apologize in advance to readers with the 3rd Will for the frankness with which I will have to talk about the hidden and painful side of their existence."

"Before speaking of the First Functions, I have already mentioned that certain deviations are associated with them in psychiatry. Now it’s time to say that the majority of such risk groups are “philistines”: a combination of 1st Emotion with 3rd Will gives manic-depressive psychosis, a combination of 1st Logic with 3rd Will - paranoia, a combination of 1st Physics with 3rd Will - pathological stinginess and cruelty."

I honestly refuse to be this author's dual, and I'd be proud to be a "schoolboy" if it meant not having to read this ever again.
    Afanasyev is the creator of the system so he had to flesh it out as much as he could (though apparently, he died and the system still isn't all that fleshed out). I don't believe he's saying that all such types are like that, just extreme examples that he's highlighting. I relate to the VELF description quite a bit despite the author devoting an entire section to ******.

TIM
    E4, Melancholic, p
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good to know, as I got the same type as you the first couple times I took it
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlesha View Post
    Hey apparently the test says that sexuality oozes off my natural appearance in a vulgar way like marilyn monroe. Maybe the description really knows me. Don't knock it.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Dauphin; 02-06-2020 at 06:31 AM. Reason: no idea what went here originally but I can only assume it was this

TIM
    ILI-Ni 5w4 LEVF
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LEVF

Making peace.
    TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When you're looking for your dual but accidentally encounter your activator thereby misaligning your chakras and propelling you into the lower animal realms for all of eternity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12