Thread: Yeast-free alcohol?

TIM
    EII/INFj E9w1sp
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yeast-free alcohol?

I have recently discovered I have a rather strong intolerance to brewer's yeast. I don't drink much, but it did disappoint me when my nutritionist said I probably couldn't have wine for awhile. She did say that there were certain alcohols that were "triple filtered" and thus safe for me to consume but I was so overloaded with information at the time that I didn't think to ask more about that.

While I don't have a burning need to sip anything from a glass, I do want to make up a few extracts in the near future, including vanilla, which needs to sit for a few months until it's ready. Normally I'd just pick up basically any old vodka. But now, even after a couple hours of research on the interwebs, I am confused about what is "safe" for me to consume.

So my question: Do any of you know anything about where I could find yeast-free alcohol? Particularly vodka, as that's what I need at the moment, but really anything else is fair game, too.
    Oh, to find you in dreams - mixing prior, analog, and never-beens... facts slip and turn and change with little lucidity. except the strong, permeating reality of emotion.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Vodka is a yeast free alcohol
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html