Thread: LSE girl?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LSE girl?

Last edited by Kernel; 09-01-2020 at 08:57 AM.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it fits very well

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    I think it fits very well
    If she is indeed LSE, then WOW lol I had very different picture of LSE girls in my mind. I guess you really can't know a type without meeting them.

Mentioned
    300 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

same, when I met the person I think is an LSE (he's strikingly similar to the description you made), I wasn't expecting him to be so far from the "master and command" socionics stereotype. He's more interested in his own achievements than in telling people what to do or how, and he's actually a very caring person.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kind of sounds like some kind of SLI, a bit like my mom.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    Kind of sounds like some kind of SLI, a bit like my mom.
    Do you know an LSE girl in real life?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    I agree with MrsTortilla in that your friend sounds more like an SLI. LSE females are not very feminine. Both my mother and my sister are LSE, and they would agree with that.

Here is a picture of my LSE sister as a teen, when she was probably as fem as she ever was.

https://i.imgur.com/at4bd9e.jpg <disappearing in one hour.
    Cover her face so only her left side of her face shows, and you will see an EII. I think she looks a bit like @aster here. Cover her left side of her face and you will see an intellectually confident person who is happy with giving instructions to others.

Now, she has her hair cut short and looks pretty butch, even though she's married to a male IEI.

In my experience, SLI-Te females are usually fairly slender and go to the gym, while LSE's of both sexes tend to gain weight. Sometimes, they gain a lot of weight.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-28-2019 at 06:03 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

What is she seeking here: which functions???

“When we first met in the library, she told me if I can start studying with her to be more productive.”
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-29-2019 at 11:10 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Seeking productivity is.....
    Sounds like typical relationships of activation or Benefits
    -

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I agree with MrsTortilla in that your friend sounds more like an SLI. LSE females are not very feminine. Both my mother and my sister are LSE, and they would agree with that.

Here is a picture of my LSE sister as a teen, when she was probably as fem as she ever was.

https://i.imgur.com/at4bd9e.jpg <disappearing in one hour.
    Cover her face so only her left side of her face shows, and you will see an EII. I think she looks a bit like @aster here. Cover her left side of her face and you will see an intellectually confident person who is happy with giving instructions to others.

Now, she has her hair cut short and looks pretty butch, even though she's married to a male IEI.

In my experience, SLI-Te females are usually fairly slender and go to the gym, while LSE's of both sexes tend to gain weight. Sometimes, they gain a lot of weight.
    Interesting. This girl is feminine, even more than some F types I know. And she is very tall and thin (perfect body) but she doesn't go to the gym. She practiced Judo to defend herself against bullies when she was young and continued it until like last year or so.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    What is she seeking here: which functions???

“When we first met in the library, she told me if I can start studying with her to be more productive.”
    She wanted to study with me, so we both be more productive, because it's better to study with someone than alone. If you don't understand something, the other might do and the opposite.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ion turn she gives you Ne “she instill in me the desire to study and motivation”

Ne motivates people by sucking you into activity in this case
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

“And she is very tall and thin”

^

Huxley, Female Portrait, ENFp by Beskova

A girl of this type usually does not possess well developed physical forms. Most frequently she is thin and slender, poorly coordinated, with the strange, angular movements. She continues to remain youthful into old age.

Her face is elongated, with large eyes and plump lips. Outwardly HUXLEY woman appears to be calm and benevolent, polite and affable. In contact, she is merry, light and unconstrained. In her soul, she is sympathetic, always ready to support and to comfort a person who has fallen by spirit, or at least smile
    -

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was friends with an LSE girl for 8 years (age 12-20).

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Daisy, so of course it’s pretty hard to type without more info or pictures. Your first descriptive paragraph though could be my exact mother. What is she studying, what are her interests aside from being athletic?

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Daisy, so of course it’s pretty hard to type without more info or pictures. Your first descriptive paragraph though could be my exact mother. What is she studying, what are her interests aside from being athletic?
    She studies computer science but I don't know if she chose it because she liked it or something else. She doesn't really have many interests, just Judo and studying. She also tries to practise her religion well (more than people our age and in our country). She just tries to have a peaceful life and doesn't engage in problematic things. She is self-controlled like doesn't let her feelings control her, she ALWAYS do the right thing. She told me she doesn't like guys who get attached to her, she'll lose interest if they do so (and many guys like her), she have a way of walking and expression in her face saying "I'm better than you". She tries to be as productive as she can, I feel that that's what she think about the most. Oh and she doesn't to go out much, if I don't tell her let's go to this new place, she hesitates but then agrees, she prefers to spend her time studying. Also, we are in a new city and she didn't know any place there, If I didn't invite her once to come with me, she probably wouldn't go out at all (I had already found good places that time).

That's all I know about her haha, it's been like just 2 months ago since we started hanging out together.

And yep it's hard to type without actually seeing the person, if you couldn't guess, it's ok, time will tell .

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

... she's married to a male IEI.
    And do they get along well? Also, how long have they been together?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    And do they get along well? Also, how long have they been together?
    They live together but I would not say they get along well. They argue a lot and they don't sound like they like each other very much. Until recently, she (the LSE) earned all the money and he (the IEI) went on vacations by himself, or puttered around the house when he was home because he has not had a job since before they got married.
    They lived in Illinois for many years, but his parents recently died and left him some money. He decided to use it to buy a house in Colorado. My sister said, "What about our house here? And all of our friends? And my job?" He replied that he was moving and he didn't care one way or another about the sale of their present house or whether she joined him in Colorado. Then he moved out.
    After about a year, she managed to sell their house at a huge loss and followed him to Colorado, where she could not find a good job. He told her to get off her "fat ass and get a job", so she applied for an entry level job. She used to make six figures as a pharmacist, and now she makes $9/hr at a big box store.
    It looks pretty bad from my perspective, but she wants to stay married at all costs.

In my experience, you can be married to absolutely anyone. The only thing you have to consider is how much compromising you will have to do, and how much happiness you will forego to make it "work".
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-28-2019 at 08:27 PM.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She studies computer science but I don't know if she chose it because she liked it or something else. She doesn't really have many interests, just Judo and studying. She also tries to practise her religion well (more than people our age and in our country). She just tries to have a peaceful life and doesn't engage in problematic things. She is self-controlled like doesn't let her feelings control her, she ALWAYS do the right thing. She told me she doesn't like guys who get attached to her, she'll lose interest if they do so (and many guys like her), she have a way of walking and expression in her face saying "I'm better than you". She tries to be as productive as she can, I feel that that's what she think about the most. Oh and she doesn't to go out much, if I don't tell her let's go to this new place, she hesitates but then agrees, she prefers to spend her time studying. Also, we are in a new city and she didn't know any place there, If I didn't invite her once to come with me, she probably wouldn't go out at all (I had already found good places that time).

That's all I know about her haha, it's been like just 2 months ago since we started hanging out together.

And yep it's hard to type without actually seeing the person, if you couldn't guess, it's ok, time will tell .
    Apart from the computer science you still could be describing my mom exactly! I still can’t guess not knowing more but it is uncanny. Down to the arrogant expression (they don’t realize they are making it I think). I’m still going to put my money on SLI. I see Si and Te like you but I put them in different positions for her I suppose.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

They live together but I would not say they get along well. They argue a lot and they don't sound like they like each other very much. Until recently, she (the LSE) earned all the money and he (the IEI) went on vacations by himself, or puttered around the house when he was home because he has not had a job since before they got married.
    They lived in Illinois for many years, but his parents recently died and left him some money. He decided to use it to buy a house in Colorado. My sister said, "What about our house here? And all of our friends? And my job?" He replied that he was moving and he didn't care one way or another about the sale of their present house or whether she joined him in Colorado. Then he moved out.
    After about a year, she managed to sell their house at a huge loss and followed him to Colorado, where she could not find a good job. He told her to get off her "fat ass and get a job", so she applied for an entry level job. She used to make six figures as a pharmacist, and now she makes $9/hr at a big box store.
    It looks pretty bad from my perspective, but she wants to stay married at all costs.

In my experience, you can be married to absolutely anyone. The only thing you have to consider is how much compromising you will have to do, and how much happiness you will forego to make it "work".
    This is a very sad and upset situation and it makes me feel very sad that she’s tolerating abuse.
    -

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apart from the computer science you still could be describing my mom exactly! I still can’t guess not knowing more but it is uncanny. Down to the arrogant expression (they don’t realize they are making it I think). I’m still going to put my money on SLI. I see Si and Te like you but I put them in different positions for her I suppose.
    Yeah, after what you and adam said, you opened my eyes to SLI possibility. Thanks! And I kinda trust your opinion because it's your mother and you know her well.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    This is a very sad and upset situation and it makes me feel very sad that she’s tolerating abuse.
    I doubt if the IEI is all that happy about things, either. But you know, nothing is perfect.

While I have, at times, seen my LSE sister express genuine love and affection, she can be a stone-cold, in-your-face hard-ass bitch when she wants to be. And it's not like she's feeling any remorse when she goes on the attack.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-28-2019 at 10:56 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

if you want someone was typed it needs normal typing materials
    to assume types by descriptions is a very doubtful approach

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoa I was reading about this relation and this sounds like alot of what Strats said in the general description.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Te/Si has an interrogative cognition, so they are cop-like...I'm not seeing evidence of that.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now I realize she was actually LSI lol.

After knowing her well.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kernel View Post
    Now I realize she was actually LSI lol.

After knowing her well.
    Ha! That was my immediate thought after reading OP. She manifests butloads of Se-Ti from the original description. Ppl with Si preference hate having to wear uncomfortable clothes just as an example. It takes a lot of convincing for me to wear formal attire for example. contrary to how ppl think Si-Te is not very organized OR disciplined.... very far from it. Good at getting shit done despite this? Yes.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by shotgunfingers View Post
    Ha! That was my immediate thought after reading OP. She manifests butloads of Se-Ti from the original description. Ppl with Si preference hate having to wear uncomfortable clothes just as an example. It takes a lot of convincing for me to wear formal attire for example. contrary to how ppl think Si-Te is not very organized OR disciplined.... very far from it. Good at getting shit done despite this? Yes.
    She actually likes comfy/sporty clothes but yeah very organized and hard worker, and her concentration skill in lectures is amazing, she picks up everything that is said and remembers it. I think I have an SLI-Si friend in comparasion and she barely cares about what she is wearing because she wakes up late and so doesn't have time to dress well.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kernel View Post
    She actually likes comfy/sporty clothes but yeah very organized and hard worker, and her concentration skill in lectures is amazing, she picks up everything that is said and remembers it. I think I have an SLI-Si friend in comparasion and she barely cares about what she is wearing because she wakes up late and so doesn't have time to dress well.
    Ppl here say I'm SLI and it seems to fit, so I think its safe to give me as an example for SLI (I hope). I'm kinda like: intelligence meets lazy indifference. your stereotypical MBTI INTP.

I would be of 0 help in working hard or being organized. Was always one of those people who got good grades despite barely studying ... or corrected and argued with the teacher / professor in subjects of great personal interest (where I actually devoured info in surplus outside of the scope of the class). Very hard to learn things or do things which don't interest me..

e_e the way i learn is through establishing relationships between elements of a system, breaking the big system down into smaller parts, understanding the small parts and then reassembling the system to grasp the overall logic of how it all works/functions together in "motion". You see, everything is a relationship. Rote memorization and hard work is something I absolutely suck at.. prefer to conserve energy and effort, be efficient and cut corners.
    Last edited by SGF; 05-26-2020 at 12:15 PM.