Results 1 to 27 of 27

Thread: LSE girl?

  1. #1
    Daisy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    TIM
    ENFp
    Posts
    387
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default LSE girl?

    Hello,

    I have a friend that I'm thinking is an LSE but not sure because I actually never met one. I have had her as ESI or at least an F type at first but just today I thought about LSE.

    She is tall, attractive and refined. Wears very tradional clothes (more than other girls) that suits her well and her posture is always upright, she have this aura of confidence. Her clothes are always neat and is very careful about her stuff. She talks to other girls, laugh and all but doesn't really let them get close. She practices Judo and is quite athletic yet she looks feminine.

    When we first met in the library, she told me if I can start studying with her to be more productive. I didn't respond to her because I didn't want to become friends with her and later if I didn't like it, I would just stop studying with her and also I was still getting to know other girls, to see who I'm more compatible with.

    2 months passed or so, then I actually wanted to start studying with her because I found myself wasting a lot of time. So I called her and we started meeting almost everyday day to study. And it was really great. She organizes the place we study in, she instill in me the desire to study and motivation, for example, whenever we want to solve a problem, I just think about how to solve it, but she always tell me to apply and then I just do it and she is also at the same time trying to solve it or doing something else.

    we work very well together. I've definitely became more productive thanks to her. At first, she was quite careful around me, like once I asked her a personal question, she tried to avoid answering so I didn't again, but later she alone started telling me personal stuff about her (and we started wasting time again haha). She works hard and likes people who work hard too, she often mention them and ask them about the way they can be that productive. She also doesn't like to lie or copy the work of someone else just to raise her grade (like majority do in our university). I also noticed that she tests people's principles a lot. She doesn't have other interests except sport and mastering what she studies.

    So my question after all this, is she LSE? If not, what is an LSE girl like?

  2. #2
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,692
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think it fits very well

  3. #3
    Daisy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    TIM
    ENFp
    Posts
    387
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ooo View Post
    I think it fits very well
    If she is indeed LSE, then WOW lol I had very different picture of LSE girls in my mind. I guess you really can't know a type without meeting them.

  4. #4
    ooo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    the bootie
    Posts
    3,692
    Mentioned
    252 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    same, when I met the person I think is an LSE (he's strikingly similar to the description you made), I wasn't expecting him to be so far from the "master and command" socionics stereotype. He's more interested in his own achievements than in telling people what to do or how, and he's actually a very caring person.

  5. #5
    MrsTortilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Kind of sounds like some kind of SLI, a bit like my mom.

  6. #6

  7. #7
    Daisy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    TIM
    ENFp
    Posts
    387
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    Kind of sounds like some kind of SLI, a bit like my mom.
    Do you know an LSE girl in real life?

  8. #8
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,114
    Mentioned
    819 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Do you know an LSE girl in real life?
    I agree with MrsTortilla in that your friend sounds more like an SLI. LSE females are not very feminine. Both my mother and my sister are LSE, and they would agree with that.

    Here is a picture of my LSE sister as a teen, when she was probably as fem as she ever was.

    https://i.imgur.com/at4bd9e.jpg <disappearing in one hour.
    Cover her face so only her left side of her face shows, and you will see an EII. I think she looks a bit like @aster here. Cover her left side of her face and you will see an intellectually confident person who is happy with giving instructions to others.

    Now, she has her hair cut short and looks pretty butch, even though she's married to a male IEI.

    In my experience, SLI-Te females are usually fairly slender and go to the gym, while LSE's of both sexes tend to gain weight. Sometimes, they gain a lot of weight.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-28-2019 at 06:03 PM.

  9. #9
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,014
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    What is she seeking here: which functions???

    “When we first met in the library, she told me if I can start studying with her to be more productive.”
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  10. #10
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,014
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 03-29-2019 at 11:10 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  11. #11
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,014
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Seeking productivity is.....
    Sounds like typical relationships of activation or Benefits
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  12. #12
    Daisy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    TIM
    ENFp
    Posts
    387
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I agree with MrsTortilla in that your friend sounds more like an SLI. LSE females are not very feminine. Both my mother and my sister are LSE, and they would agree with that.

    Here is a picture of my LSE sister as a teen, when she was probably as fem as she ever was.

    https://i.imgur.com/at4bd9e.jpg <disappearing in one hour.
    Cover her face so only her left side of her face shows, and you will see an EII. I think she looks a bit like @aster here. Cover her left side of her face and you will see an intellectually confident person who is happy with giving instructions to others.

    Now, she has her hair cut short and looks pretty butch, even though she's married to a male IEI.

    In my experience, SLI-Te females are usually fairly slender and go to the gym, while LSE's of both sexes tend to gain weight. Sometimes, they gain a lot of weight.
    Interesting. This girl is feminine, even more than some F types I know. And she is very tall and thin (perfect body) but she doesn't go to the gym. She practiced Judo to defend herself against bullies when she was young and continued it until like last year or so.

  13. #13
    Daisy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    TIM
    ENFp
    Posts
    387
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    What is she seeking here: which functions???

    “When we first met in the library, she told me if I can start studying with her to be more productive.”
    She wanted to study with me, so we both be more productive, because it's better to study with someone than alone. If you don't understand something, the other might do and the opposite.

  14. #14
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,014
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ion turn she gives you Ne “she instill in me the desire to study and motivation”

    Ne motivates people by sucking you into activity in this case
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  15. #15
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,014
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    “And she is very tall and thin”

    ^


    Huxley, Female Portrait, ENFp by Beskova

    A girl of this type usually does not possess well developed physical forms. Most frequently she is thin and slender, poorly coordinated, with the strange, angular movements. She continues to remain youthful into old age.

    Her face is elongated, with large eyes and plump lips. Outwardly HUXLEY woman appears to be calm and benevolent, polite and affable. In contact, she is merry, light and unconstrained. In her soul, she is sympathetic, always ready to support and to comfort a person who has fallen by spirit, or at least smile
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  16. #16
    MrsTortilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    Do you know an LSE girl in real life?
    I was friends with an LSE girl for 8 years (age 12-20).

  17. #17
    MrsTortilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Daisy, so of course it’s pretty hard to type without more info or pictures. Your first descriptive paragraph though could be my exact mother. What is she studying, what are her interests aside from being athletic?

  18. #18
    Daisy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    TIM
    ENFp
    Posts
    387
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    @Daisy, so of course it’s pretty hard to type without more info or pictures. Your first descriptive paragraph though could be my exact mother. What is she studying, what are her interests aside from being athletic?
    She studies computer science but I don't know if she chose it because she liked it or something else. She doesn't really have many interests, just Judo and studying. She also tries to practise her religion well (more than people our age and in our country). She just tries to have a peaceful life and doesn't engage in problematic things. She is self-controlled like doesn't let her feelings control her, she ALWAYS do the right thing. She told me she doesn't like guys who get attached to her, she'll lose interest if they do so (and many guys like her), she have a way of walking and expression in her face saying "I'm better than you". She tries to be as productive as she can, I feel that that's what she think about the most. Oh and she doesn't to go out much, if I don't tell her let's go to this new place, she hesitates but then agrees, she prefers to spend her time studying. Also, we are in a new city and she didn't know any place there, If I didn't invite her once to come with me, she probably wouldn't go out at all (I had already found good places that time).

    That's all I know about her haha, it's been like just 2 months ago since we started hanging out together.

    And yep it's hard to type without actually seeing the person, if you couldn't guess, it's ok, time will tell .

  19. #19
    Marep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    TIM
    H-EII Sx/Sp E9w1
    Posts
    356
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    ... she's married to a male IEI.
    And do they get along well? Also, how long have they been together?

  20. #20
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,114
    Mentioned
    819 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adamant View Post
    And do they get along well? Also, how long have they been together?
    They live together but I would not say they get along well. They argue a lot and they don't sound like they like each other very much. Until recently, she (the LSE) earned all the money and he (the IEI) went on vacations by himself, or puttered around the house when he was home because he has not had a job since before they got married.
    They lived in Illinois for many years, but his parents recently died and left him some money. He decided to use it to buy a house in Colorado. My sister said, "What about our house here? And all of our friends? And my job?" He replied that he was moving and he didn't care one way or another about the sale of their present house or whether she joined him in Colorado. Then he moved out.
    After about a year, she managed to sell their house at a huge loss and followed him to Colorado, where she could not find a good job. He told her to get off her "fat ass and get a job", so she applied for an entry level job. She used to make six figures as a pharmacist, and now she makes $9/hr at a big box store.
    It looks pretty bad from my perspective, but she wants to stay married at all costs.

    In my experience, you can be married to absolutely anyone. The only thing you have to consider is how much compromising you will have to do, and how much happiness you will forego to make it "work".
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-28-2019 at 08:27 PM.

  21. #21
    MrsTortilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    California
    TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Posts
    456
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Daisy View Post
    She studies computer science but I don't know if she chose it because she liked it or something else. She doesn't really have many interests, just Judo and studying. She also tries to practise her religion well (more than people our age and in our country). She just tries to have a peaceful life and doesn't engage in problematic things. She is self-controlled like doesn't let her feelings control her, she ALWAYS do the right thing. She told me she doesn't like guys who get attached to her, she'll lose interest if they do so (and many guys like her), she have a way of walking and expression in her face saying "I'm better than you". She tries to be as productive as she can, I feel that that's what she think about the most. Oh and she doesn't to go out much, if I don't tell her let's go to this new place, she hesitates but then agrees, she prefers to spend her time studying. Also, we are in a new city and she didn't know any place there, If I didn't invite her once to come with me, she probably wouldn't go out at all (I had already found good places that time).

    That's all I know about her haha, it's been like just 2 months ago since we started hanging out together.

    And yep it's hard to type without actually seeing the person, if you couldn't guess, it's ok, time will tell .
    Apart from the computer science you still could be describing my mom exactly! I still can’t guess not knowing more but it is uncanny. Down to the arrogant expression (they don’t realize they are making it I think). I’m still going to put my money on SLI. I see Si and Te like you but I put them in different positions for her I suppose.

  22. #22
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    25,014
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    They live together but I would not say they get along well. They argue a lot and they don't sound like they like each other very much. Until recently, she (the LSE) earned all the money and he (the IEI) went on vacations by himself, or puttered around the house when he was home because he has not had a job since before they got married.
    They lived in Illinois for many years, but his parents recently died and left him some money. He decided to use it to buy a house in Colorado. My sister said, "What about our house here? And all of our friends? And my job?" He replied that he was moving and he didn't care one way or another about the sale of their present house or whether she joined him in Colorado. Then he moved out.
    After about a year, she managed to sell their house at a huge loss and followed him to Colorado, where she could not find a good job. He told her to get off her "fat ass and get a job", so she applied for an entry level job. She used to make six figures as a pharmacist, and now she makes $9/hr at a big box store.
    It looks pretty bad from my perspective, but she wants to stay married at all costs.

    In my experience, you can be married to absolutely anyone. The only thing you have to consider is how much compromising you will have to do, and how much happiness you will forego to make it "work".
    This is a very sad and upset situation and it makes me feel very sad that she’s tolerating abuse.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  23. #23
    Daisy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    TIM
    ENFp
    Posts
    387
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTortilla View Post
    Apart from the computer science you still could be describing my mom exactly! I still can’t guess not knowing more but it is uncanny. Down to the arrogant expression (they don’t realize they are making it I think). I’m still going to put my money on SLI. I see Si and Te like you but I put them in different positions for her I suppose.
    Yeah, after what you and adam said, you opened my eyes to SLI possibility. Thanks! And I kinda trust your opinion because it's your mother and you know her well.

  24. #24
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    7,114
    Mentioned
    819 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    This is a very sad and upset situation and it makes me feel very sad that she’s tolerating abuse.
    I doubt if the IEI is all that happy about things, either. But you know, nothing is perfect.

    While I have, at times, seen my LSE sister express genuine love and affection, she can be a stone-cold, in-your-face hard-ass bitch when she wants to be. And it's not like she's feeling any remorse when she goes on the attack.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 03-28-2019 at 10:56 PM.

  25. #25

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,346
    Mentioned
    1044 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    if you want someone was typed it needs normal typing materials
    to assume types by descriptions is a very doubtful approach
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    684
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    They live together but I would not say they get along well. They argue a lot and they don't sound like they like each other very much. Until recently, she (the LSE) earned all the money and he (the IEI) went on vacations by himself, or puttered around the house when he was home because he has not had a job since before they got married.
    They lived in Illinois for many years, but his parents recently died and left him some money. He decided to use it to buy a house in Colorado. My sister said, "What about our house here? And all of our friends? And my job?" He replied that he was moving and he didn't care one way or another about the sale of their present house or whether she joined him in Colorado. Then he moved out.
    After about a year, she managed to sell their house at a huge loss and followed him to Colorado, where she could not find a good job. He told her to get off her "fat ass and get a job", so she applied for an entry level job. She used to make six figures as a pharmacist, and now she makes $9/hr at a big box store.
    It looks pretty bad from my perspective, but she wants to stay married at all costs.

    In my experience, you can be married to absolutely anyone. The only thing you have to consider is how much compromising you will have to do, and how much happiness you will forego to make it "work".
    Whoa I was reading about this relation and this sounds like alot of what Strats said in the general description.

  27. #27
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,400
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Te/Si has an interrogative cognition, so they are cop-like...I'm not seeing evidence of that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •