Thread: Mueller Investigation Yielded No Indictments

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mueller Report

"....the investigation has not identified evidence that any Trump Campaign official understood the requests were coming from foreign nationals."

Stick a fork in the democrats. Hehehe, no collusion, no obstruction....its right there in black white. Mueller was clear, none of the requests were granted. They pretended to be conservative grassroots group. The democrats are already twisting in the wind...like watching goldfish flop around. Stick a fork in 'em.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not surprising at all to me, I knew they wouldn't find anything. This doesn't mean Trump is a good person or a good president tho, not by a long shot. He is still pretty much just a narcissistic, self-absorbed businessman. And continues to play underprivileged lower class white straight men like a fiddle. You have to be sociopathic and very delusional I think, to think that he has any good values/morals or compassion. That is like, some troll-y gaslighting thing to me. The legal and moral stuff doesn't really always align so neatly even though almost everybody wishes it were the case. The liberals/left wingers wanted to legally punish Trump because they were ethically disgusted by him. But it doesn't work that way. The law is not like that, and it is corrupt/imperfect in ways because of that.

They needed a much better strategy than 'lel let's try to get him in trouble by overly spending resources on finding some ****** law that he's not even breaking.'

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post
    Not surprising at all to me, I knew they wouldn't find anything. This doesn't mean Trump is a good person or a good president tho, not by a long shot. He is still pretty much just a narcissistic, self-absorbed businessman. And continues to play underprivileged lower class white straight men like a fiddle. You have to be sociopathic and very delusional I think, to think that he has any good values/morals or compassion. That is like, some troll-y gaslighting thing to me. The legal and moral stuff doesn't really always align so neatly even though almost everybody wishes it were the case. The liberals/left wingers wanted to legally punish Trump because they were ethically disgusted by him. But it doesn't work that way. The law is not like that, and it is corrupt/imperfect in ways because of that.

They needed a much better strategy than 'lel let's try to get him in trouble by overly spending resources on finding some ****** law that he's not even breaking.'
    You pretty much hit the nail on the head. The main reason Donald Trump became president is because the Democratic Party and Democrats were so keen on electing Hillary Clinton whose corruption makes Donald Trump look like an alter boy in comparison. Most Americans are not naive and they'd rather pick the devil they know (Donald Trump) then they devil they don't know (Hillary Clinton). Then they wonder how they lost their precious election and went into meltdown when they put all of their eggs into the wrong basket. There are way better presidential candidates in the Democrat Party for the 2020 election than Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump put together, but they'll probably get little airtime and support from the mass media and we'll get likely another Hillary Clinton snake in a suit type competing against Donald Trump in 2020 because that's who the wealthy political lobbyists will end up supporting and the mass media will get behind.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    You pretty much hit the nail on the head. The main reason Donald Trump became president is because the Democratic Party and Democrats were so keen on electing Hillary Clinton whose corruption makes Donald Trump look like an alter boy in comparison. Most Americans are not naive and they'd rather pick the devil they know (Donald Trump) then they devil they don't know (Hillary Clinton). Then they wonder how they lost their precious election and went into meltdown when they put all of their eggs into the wrong basket. There are way better presidential candidates in the Democrat Party for the 2020 election than Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump put together, but they'll probably get little airtime and support from the mass media and we'll get likely another Hillary Clinton snake in a suit type competing against Donald Trump in 2020 because that's who the wealthy political lobbyists will end up supporting and the mass media will get behind.
    It all just goes to show that there is no left in American mainstream politics anymore, only moderate right and far right. Even people like Sanders are center at best.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Mueller report is filled up with hearsay and anonymous pot-stirrers....stuff that would never see the light of day in a courtroom and adds up to nothing but a circus act. the sad part is nobody put fake Hillary's ass behind bars. The guy needs to be fired...all the money wasted turning the special prosecutor's office into a political freakshow. Get rid of him and scrap the FBI's top brass, too. These guys are more corrupt than anybody...look how these stalinists just take the word of rats at face value. no lie detector tests, no corroboration...
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 04-25-2019 at 02:13 PM.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not anti-K4Me, but I can't shake the feeling that his writing looks a lot like Trump's.
    I've typed Trump as Ep-Ti since always so I'm not surprised. It's just... surreal.
    This isn't a political statement not, US politics or any kind of forum pissing contest. Just... I can't shake the feeling.

PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP: I think it is ridiculous, we went through two years of the Mueller investigation. We have, not only that, you read the wording. Who could go through that and get "no collusion," "no nothing." So there's no collusion, the attorney general now, and the deputy attorney general ruled no obstruction. So there's no collusion, no obstruction, and now we're going to start this process all over again?

I think it is a disgrace. These are just Democrats who want to demean this country, and it should not be allowed. I have great respect for the attorney general, I'll live by what he said, but I will tell you this: Nothing you give them, whether it is shifty Schiff, or Jerry Nadler, who I've known, he's been fighting me for half of my life in Manhattan, and I was very successful, thank you, Nadler's been fighting me for years and years in Manhattan, not successfully. I will tell you anything we give them will not be enough.

It's a 400-page report, right? We could give them 800 pages, and it wouldn't be enough. They'll always come back and say it is not enough.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilex View Post
    I'm not anti-K4Me, but I can't shake the feeling that his writing looks a lot like Trump's.
    I've typed Trump as Ep-Ti since always so I'm not surprised. It's just... surreal.
    This isn't a political statement not, US politics or any kind of forum pissing contest. Just... I can't shake the feeling.
    K4M is like a human incarnation of what America is at its core.

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smilex View Post
    Is it because they're the same "type", or is it because he's pro-Trump, pro-conservative, and therefore they must have a shared language due to communicating around similar groups of people.

Anyway, trying to figure out the mechanism of this via ITR or Quadra progression is useless. You could say that Trump is Beta, and Putin is also Beta, so it makes sense that they have colluded together, viva Socionics!

However, this whole thing was based on a false conspiracy.

The real mechanism of this could be understood in terms of how the intelligence services, FBI, etc, are putting a noose around Trump to show who's boss. Being anti-Trump don't make them the good guys, they would do the same thing to any president if they don't follow their agenda. They would do the same thing to Bernie Sanders, I'm sure. What would you do if you had full prosecuting powers, and that went unchecked? You could easily intimidate or overthrow a president that you didn't like.

The mechanism could also be perhaps explained in terms of laws of evolution. The center of political accountability has been eroding in the US for quite some time now, and as a result, their subordinates, the bureaucrats, have been gaining power. The president has no real power, the congress has no real power, and now the bureaucrats, and perhaps the mega-corporations, military contractors, Wall Street and Silicon Valley run the show now, which is what made the rise of the so-called "Deep State".

It's the start of the semi-permanent bureaucratic dictatorship in the US. Because... they have the full power to destroy any president, any politicians that they don't like. And while they themselves are faceless, non-public entities, so they go undetected and unchecked by the public. Trump is just a drop in the bucket compared to this.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wouldn't be too surprised if Trump actually participated in online forums.

Trump is a "tough on the phone" type. Meaning he likes to portray himself as a tough guy, but I bet if he were put in a real situation where the consequences could potentially involve getting punched in the face, he'd scream for security to intervene and they'd shuttle his soft ass briskly away to safety where he'd tweet about how he just scared off an aggressor.

He's all talk, barely any walk.

It also doesn't take much to intuit that he probably lies more than he tells the truth at any given moment. It's just too bad his base supporters don't see it, or don't care if they do see it. He's like a car salesman who convinces a customer to pay more for a economy sedan than they were interested in paying for a convertible sports car, and the customers walk away feeling good about getting shafted with a worse deal than they were initially willing to take.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We a conspiracy theory forum now bois

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Etar View Post
    We have been for ages. We have an old, serious, thread debating flat earth. I am not pro flat earth, ftr.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    We have been for ages. We have an old, serious, thread debating flat earth. I am not pro flat earth, ftr.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

socionics itself is a conspiracy theory...
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    socionics itself is a conspiracy theory...
    Must be a conspiracy to turn me Russian

This is just a theory though.

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Must be a conspiracy to turn me Russian

This is just a theory though.
    Sayuz nerushimy respublik svobodnik splotila navyeki varenkya Rus! Dasravssvuyet sozdany voley narodov yediny moguchi sayvetsky sayuz!
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    Sayuz nerushimy respublik svobodnik splotila navyeki varenkya Rus! Dasravssvuyet sozdany voley narodov yediny moguchi sayvetsky sayuz!
    Slavsya, Otechestvo nashe svobodnoye, Druzhby narodov nadyozhny oplot! Partiya Lenina — sila narodnaya Nas k torzhestvu kommunizma vedyot!

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Perpetual Now View Post
    I wouldn't be too surprised if Trump actually participated in online forums.

Trump is a "tough on the phone" type. Meaning he likes to portray himself as a tough guy, but I bet if he were put in a real situation where the consequences could potentially involve getting punched in the face, he'd scream for security to intervene and they'd shuttle his soft ass briskly away to safety where he'd tweet about how he just scared off an aggressor.

He's all talk, barely any walk.

It also doesn't take much to intuit that he probably lies more than he tells the truth at any given moment. It's just too bad his base supporters don't see it, or don't care if they do see it. He's like a car salesman who convinces a customer to pay more for a economy sedan than they were interested in paying for a convertible sports car, and the customers walk away feeling good about getting shafted with a worse deal than they were initially willing to take.
    I wouldn’t either. Anything but actually working would be my guess
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You pretty much hit the nail on the head.
    Thanks dude! =) Politics has a lot of 'straight man Te' that I'm awful with, but I seem to always see what's coming with my Ni or something, and that is pretty helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by BandD View Post

If the left is moral / ethically superior, and I must be sociopathic / delusional to believe Trump has any moral values, than what do you have to say about this:

i.e. proof that Clinton / the left funded ISIS. And what do you say about the fact Trump stopped funding them / ended the war? Estimates are about 400,000 dead & many more wounded / displaced. Have you actually seen what ISIS did to the Syrian population? That was us... that was you. Your country, your elected government (which you support), and media. Go watch a video on ISIS actions against the population throughout Syria.
    Your problem is that you promote comparatively trivial moral issues such as gay rights or minority 'oppression' to a level above serious real world problems such as propagandized wars or the global economy teetering toward collapse.
    Last edited by JonathanSmith; 04-27-2019 at 04:51 PM.

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's up with republican voters labeling anyone who does not follow their (personal)agenda a leftist, socialist or communist, aka "the enemy"?

[QUOTE]cultism

cult

(kŭlt)n.

1.a. A religion or religious sect generally considered to be extremist or false, with its followers often living in anunconventional manner under the guidance of an authoritarian, charismatic leader.
    b. The followers of such a religion or sect.
    [/QUOTE]
    Nowadays these said republicans call themselves christian, yet when the Republican party and it's god Donald Trump say the Pope and his followers are wrong then they are. What the god says they do.

2. A system or community of religious worship and ritual.
    r/The_Donald/
    Facebook (which they hate at the same time)

3. The formal means of expressing religious reverence; religious ceremony and ritual.
    MAGA hats and MAGA shouting

4. A usually nonscientific method or regimen claimed by its originator to have exclusive or exceptional power in curinga particular disease.
    Kick out all non white people will make you superior again

5.a. Obsessive, especially faddish, devotion to or veneration for a person, principle, or thing.
    b. The object of such devotion.

The god emperor is mighty

6. An exclusive group of persons sharing an esoteric, usually artistic or intellectual interest.

They share anti artistic and anti intellectualism

I suggest you read these if you disagree and are still interested in knowing why I think you guys are idiots
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pillarisation
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_consensus_effect
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda now https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_relations (yes, it's the same thing)

Before you make statements like that (and made before in this and some other threads) you might want to reflect on the above terms. And no they should be applied to your own beliefs, not others.
    Attached Images Attached Images

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

entire sub-forum pwned

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Good luck. The AG's report and investigation notes are protected by several confidentiality privileges and federal laws that Congress themselves have passed. NY Times is the worst of the worst...but even there, the top headline of that article you link confesses that the Attorney General unilaterally concluded that Trump did not obstruct justice...ahem, sounds like total absolvement. So if the NY times is admitting it, then you've got big problems.
    Trump Invokes Executive Privilege Over Mueller Report

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12