Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 201 to 225 of 225

Thread: Video Questionnaire

  1. #201
    Not Sh!t coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,634
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    And you are a boring delta hoe with 100% possibility.


    This is officially the song for any time anyone gets annoyed with Sol now.

  2. #202
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post


    This is officially the song for any time anyone gets annoyed with Sol now.
    Omg that song is such a bop lol. Very fitting of Sol as well.
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  3. #203
    Not Sh!t coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,634
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    @Aylen may I ask why I was censored and warned for politely questioning this user's gender identity, then they come back and start a whole thread just to call people "severely retarded" (and @Heretic 007 "fat fuck") with no consequence?

    Does that seem fair to you?
    So this thread is because you want to control someone else's gender identity via forum posts? That's as absurd as trying to kill someone by shooting your computer screen, and about as polite, and, you'll find, about as beneficial to you. People always have and always will identify as the gender they want to be and that's nothing new. Biology has never even been the sole basis of gender to begin with, but our oversexed society wants people to feel violated. Found another stupid hoe.

  4. #204
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    So this thread is because you want to control someone else's gender identity via forum posts? That's as absurd as trying to kill someone by shooting your computer screen, and about as polite, and, you'll find, about as beneficial to you. People always have and always will identify as the gender they want to be and that's nothing new. Biology has never even been the sole basis of gender to begin with, but our oversexed society wants people to feel violated. Found another stupid hoe.
    Not only a stupid hoe, but a stupid hoe that's stuck in the 50s - what an iconic queen amirite?
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  5. #205
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,107
    Mentioned
    918 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    @Aylen the fact remains that open trolls and harassment are going and have gone without consequence on this forum, including the very confused individual who started this thread. Flaming, trolling, and personal attacks are all supposedly against the rules here. Either enforce the rules or get rid of them so we know where the administration stands.
    I do my best as a mod to be fair. If anyone thinks I am not then feel free to contact Mu. I am a forum member too with my own opinions. I also have a life outside the forum so I can't be on every little thing. I use my own discretion. Not to mention I come back after being away to find things way more offensive than what she has posted in this thread. I am not playing favorites here since I hardly know QT. She did not get a very warm welcome just because a few people found her directness/openness about how she perceives herself (in the beginning) offensive or something. A lot of you people are adults and should be able to moderate yourselves for the most part. You want an open forum but only when it suits you. Not when someone disagrees with you. By "you" I mean a general you. There are many teens here as well who I tend to give a bit more slack at first. I will use my discretion on how to handle them when I feel they need a reminder of the rules.

    Some things just skirt the rules as you know. You were given an opportunity at one time to be a mod but decided not to. You could have interpreted the rules and then enforced them as you saw fit. No one wants to be a mod because it is thankless position to be in and that is why most have given up on any strict modding (other than making sure the forum is not overwhelmed with spam). If you want to be a mod contact Mu and tell him you think you can do a better job. That goes for anyone else who has complaints about the mods. The people who complain the most about mods often find themselves in the middle of conflict. They could easily take care of the problem by controlling their own behavior and not looking for mods to punish anyone that hurts their feelings. I am not say this last part about you. Just an over all observation.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  6. #206
    Haikus thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    8,113
    Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Not only a stupid hoe, but a stupid hoe that's stuck in the 50s - what an iconic queen amirite?
    Open aggression and insults, how very masculine of you

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I do my best as a mod to be fair. If anyone thinks I am not then feel free to contact Mu. I am a forum member too with my own opinions. I also have a life outside the forum so I can't be on every little thing. I use my own discretion. Not to mention I come back after being away to find things way more offensive than what she has posted in this thread. I am not playing favorites here since I hardly know QT. She did not get a very warm welcome just because a few people found her directness/openness about how she perceives herself (in the beginning) offensive or something. A lot of you people are adults and should be able to moderate yourselves for the most part. You want an open forum but only when it suits you. Not when someone disagrees with you. By "you" I mean a general you. There are many teens here as well who I tend to give a bit more slack at first. I will use my discretion on how to handle them when I feel they need a reminder of the rules.

    Some things just skirt the rules as you know. You were given an opportunity at one time to be a mod but decided not to. You could have interpreted the rules and then enforced them as you saw fit. No one wants to be a mod because it is thankless position to be in and that is why most have given up on any strict modding (other than making sure the forum is not overwhelmed with spam). If you want to be a mod contact Mu and tell him you think you can do a better job. That goes for anyone else who has complaints about the mods. The people who complain the most about mods often find themselves in the middle of conflict. They could easily take care of the problem by controlling their own behavior and not looking for mods to punish anyone that hurts their feelings. I am not say this is last part about you. Just an over all observation.
    Calling someone a "stupid hoe" or "fat fuck" is not skirting the rules. Nor is starting a thread solely to attack other members.

    If queentiger's behavior in this thread isn't going to be dealt with somehow, then I request that you ban me until further notice. This forum has long lost any of its redeeming qualities.

  7. #207
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,107
    Mentioned
    918 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Open aggression and insults, how very masculine of you


    Calling someone a "stupid hoe" or "fat fuck" is not skirting the rules. Nor is starting a thread solely to attack other members.

    If queentiger's behavior in this thread isn't going to be dealt with somehow, then I request that you ban me until further notice. This forum has long lost any of its redeeming qualities.
    If you notice he called her MR LII which is obviously directed at her gender. I will give you 24 hours to sleep on that request since I am merging this thread with her other one.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  8. #208
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Open aggression and insults, how very masculine of you



    Calling someone a "stupid hoe" or "fat fuck" is not skirting the rules. Nor is starting a thread solely to attack other members.

    If queentiger's behavior in this thread isn't going to be dealt with somehow, then I request that you ban me until further notice. This forum has long lost any of its redeeming qualities.
    I mean sure my post was blunt and impolite - but I don't think calling someone who likely doesn't have a disability retarded is the same as making a transphobic attack against an actual trans person on a thread that had nothing to do with it is really the same
    and I don't think you realise that (or you do and are just being petty)
    and like what I also notice a lot of people online do is they say something transphobic and then get surprised when I actually respond and they get like "b-b-but you can't say that it's rude"
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  9. #209
    Not Sh!t coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,634
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Some things just skirt the rules as you know. You were given an opportunity at one time to be a mod but decided not to. You could have interpreted the rules and then enforced them as you saw fit. No one wants to be a mod because it is thankless position to be in and that is why most have given up on any strict modding (other than making sure the forum is not overwhelmed with spam). If you want to be a mod contact Mu and tell him you think you can do a better job. That goes for anyone else who has complaints about the mods. The people who complain the most about mods often find themselves in the middle of conflict. They could easily take care of the problem by controlling their own behavior and not looking for mods to punish anyone that hurts their feelings. I am not say this last part about you. Just an over all observation.
    To be very blunt, if you're not getting thanks as a mod, are you sure you're doing it right?

  10. #210
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mesn View Post
    I'm no expert at typing (in fact, I'm pretty noobish, so you can disregard me), but you do remind me of my ILE teacher.

    (At first, I've personally thought that he is - I mean my teacher - EIE, but then we've discussed it in our little socio-circle and ILE seemed to be the conclusion)

    Good luck with your transition - if you have any questions or want some info, I can be of help. And not all deltas are bad, boorish conservatives or something like that.
    I see, thanks
    I appreciate the input, however I have ruled out ILE now (and practically any Ne/Si valuing type ahah)
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  11. #211
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Spiritus Mundi
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    11,107
    Mentioned
    918 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coeruleum View Post
    To be very blunt, if you're not getting thanks as a mod, are you sure you're doing it right?
    You know you can't please all the people all the time. To be very blunt you're a case in point. Someone I have seen making snarky comments about mods several times. You troll constantly and get into conflict with various forum members yourself. I have noticed you thanking posts of people trying to troll me or who start conflict with me, jump in to back them up and so on. On any other forum you would have been banned long ago. Take the win before I change my mind on strict modding.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  12. #212
    Not Sh!t coeruleum's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    1,634
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've never been banned once on any other forum, and I've been on some way longer than this. I've never even been banned from Facebook despite all the Community Standards posts. Rather than caring about how many people like you, it's better to have the right people like you and as they say, "If you build it, they will come."

  13. #213
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,262
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Anyone who types me as an ILE/ESE/LSE is severely retarded and doesn't understand socionics in the slightest. Anyone who has typed me as these 3 types literally doesn't get an opinion.
    yeah because youre the one the gives people the right to free speech

  14. #214
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Number 9 large View Post
    yeah because youre the one the gives people the right to free speech
    I mean legally I am in no position to give rights to anyone
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  15. #215
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTp 7w8 Sx/Sp
    Posts
    3,262
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    I mean legally I am in no position to give rights to anyone
    well thats like the first fact u ever said

  16. #216
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,588
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've changed my mind, I think EIE is a better contender for you than SLE, not really seeing LIE either.

    The reason I am getting EIE over LIE is because you don't vibe like one, I mean, you really vibe like EIE 3w4s I have known, though I guess the 3w4 can be what causes the same vibe I sense in you as those EIE 3w4s I am thinking of.

    Still, I have come across a few LIEs on forums who self-typed as 3w4s, and I think I few I know irl might be 3s, I get a very different vibe. The speech is different in LIEs, for instance.

    I can clarify what I mean in more detail if you want.


  17. #217
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    I've changed my mind, I think EIE is a better contender for you than SLE, not really seeing LIE either.

    The reason I am getting EIE over LIE is because you don't vibe like one, I mean, you really vibe like EIE 3w4s I have known, though I guess the 3w4 can be what causes the same vibe I sense in you as those EIE 3w4s I am thinking of.

    Still, I have come across a few LIEs on forums who self-typed as 3w4s, and I think I few I know irl might be 3s, I get a very different vibe. The speech is different in LIEs, for instance.

    I can clarify what I mean in more detail if you want.
    Yes, clarify in more detail.
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  18. #218
    on a magic carpet ride fresh meat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,582
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    E i E
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 3w4 9w8

  19. #219
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    E i E
    Not E I E I OOOOO?
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  20. #220
    on a magic carpet ride fresh meat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,582
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Not E I E I OOOOO?
    there can only be one cow and it’s me bitch
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 3w4 9w8

  21. #221
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    there can only be one cow and it’s me bitch
    Well, I thought the cow was number 9 small?
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  22. #222
    on a magic carpet ride fresh meat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    E I E I OOOOO Sx/So
    Posts
    1,582
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Well, I thought the cow was number 9 small?
    Oh yes you’re right, I thought for a second I was the cow and n9 was the sleep deprived raccoon but it’s actually the other way around
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.
    7w6 3w4 9w8

  23. #223
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fresh meat View Post
    Oh yes you’re right, I thought for a second I was the cow and n9 was the sleep deprived raccoon but it’s actually the other way around
    LSIs would ironically fit both of those roles.
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


  24. #224
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,588
    Mentioned
    119 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by queentiger View Post
    Yes, clarify in more detail.
    Keep in mind I don't know you very well so take all this with a grain of salt.

    I just see you as reflecting the values of society (Fe) more than your own internal code of values (Fi). I see this in the way you express yourself, not in what you choose to say, but how you say it.

    When you say "anyone who types me as these things literally doesn't get an opinion", I think you're joking and not being literal. To an Fi user this might seem odd and even two faced because you use a word to influence people in a way that seems insincere, but to a beta type this probably feels just like normal pep talk lol.

    I could probably find other examples, but I think you get where I'm coming from with this : you seem to express general values of society (Fe) and not subjective, personal values.

    Of course this might require you to look over the defintions of what this means in socionics, ie the values of society vs subjective values and how this manifests itself.

    Check this out : http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Vocabulary Look at the examples for Fe and Fi and tell me what you think wrt to your type.

    This is where I get the "general vibe" I am talking about above. Often I have an impression about someone's type but it's difficult to put into words, but when I do put it into words it makes sense (well, in this case, hopefully at least lol).


  25. #225
    queentiger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 3w4
    Posts
    509
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Keep in mind I don't know you very well so take all this with a grain of salt.

    I just see you as reflecting the values of society (Fe) more than your own internal code of values (Fi). I see this in the way you express yourself, not in what you choose to say, but how you say it.

    When you say "anyone who types me as these things literally doesn't get an opinion", I think you're joking and not being literal. To an Fi user this might seem odd and even two faced because you use a word to influence people in a way that seems insincere, but to a beta type this probably feels just like normal pep talk lol.

    I could probably find other examples, but I think you get where I'm coming from with this : you seem to express general values of society (Fe) and not subjective, personal values.

    Of course this might require you to look over the defintions of what this means in socionics, ie the values of society vs subjective values and how this manifests itself.

    Check this out : http://wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Vocabulary Look at the examples for Fe and Fi and tell me what you think wrt to your type.

    This is where I get the "general vibe" I am talking about above. Often I have an impression about someone's type but it's difficult to put into words, but when I do put it into words it makes sense (well, in this case, hopefully at least lol).
    I see, I definitely have no issue influencing/manipulating others. However couldn't that go both ways though? Like society in general probably would have a problem with that. And I took it upon myself to not only read those two, but also read some of the other functions (mainly Te vs Ti) and I definitely think the Te one is more applicable to me in terms of a real life setting.
    "You're king and you're queen
    You're strong and you're weak
    You're bound but so free
    So come and join me
    And call me Harley
    And we'll make a scene"

    LIE-Ni
    3w4-7w8-8w7 sx/so


Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •