Thread: Dating Your Identical

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    340 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

When I think more of this. Quirky awkwardness overload. Sounds kind of intriguing. I have worked in a lab with my identical.. she was interesting in a weird way but she hooked up with an ILI who was probably more complementing to her temperament.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi again, a 73 YO SLI male, I had been looking for that IEE dual, and while I am attracted to them they seem to see me as only a friend. My Match profile mentioned MBTI and my ISTP type and garnered contact from a lady almost too far away and with a couple of interests that I might have ruled her out with..
    She is clearly the same as me, we are a pair of SLIs and cannot imagine this relationship ever falling apart, our combined collection of tools is quite impressive!! We only met in July and now have a noisy tuned 6spd Miata in her garage, looking at rv trailers and likely a VW Golf R... I have even bought some golf clubs...
    We both know how to please each other, never imagined feeling this good, so quickly at our ages, she is 72..
    The idea of Duallity, while tempting, is not so easy to obtain, at least for me...
    Love my identical..
    Trevor

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12