Results 1 to 24 of 24

Thread: Is Te...

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Is Te...

    Hi, hoping that some Te users or anyone who understands Te well can clarify/confirm something for me...

    Are details like times, dates and place names very Te oriented? And what about knowing and using the right terminology? Like knowing the right names for different types of neck lines on clothing?

    It's just that as a Te polr I'm rubbish at remembering these types of things, whereas my Te dom mother is very good at it. For some reason, up until now, I had the impression that because they're *details* they're more 'Si' oriented...but my mum is Si polr...?

    Thanks in advance,

  2. #2
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Si is not details. It is just anything that makes an inner impression on you, like the sky, the water or your own tiredness or the wall you are looking at.

  3. #3
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,511
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    No. It may have to do with personal interest in a subject
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  4. #4
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,511
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhawk View Post
    Hi, hoping that some Te users or anyone who understands Te well can clarify/confirm something for me...

    Are details like times, dates and place names very Te oriented? And what about knowing and using the right terminology? Like knowing the right names for different types of neck lines on clothing?

    It's just that as a Te polr I'm rubbish at remembering these types of things, whereas my Te dom mother is very good at it. For some reason, up until now, I had the impression that because they're *details* they're more 'Si' oriented...but my mum is Si polr...?

    Thanks in advance,
    How they impose their knowledge on you by way of their rightness in their judgement is Te not the knowledge of the subject
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  5. #5
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,228
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gulenko has convincingly made the case that socionics, like MBTI, is rooted in Jung, so let's turn to Jung on Te. Jung writes of Te-dom, as follows:

    When thinking holds prior place among the psychological functions, i.e., when the life of an individual is mainly governed by reflective thinking so that every important action proceeds, or is intended to proceed, from intellectually considered motives, we may fairly call this a thinking type.

    Their sanction is: the ends justify the means.

    "Oughts" and "Musts" bulk large in this programme. If the formula is broad enough, this type may play a very useful role in social life as a reformer or public prosecutor or purifier of conscious, or as the proponent of important innovations. But the more rigid the formula, the more he develops into a martinet, a quibbler and a prig, who would like to force himself and others into one mould.


    Action proceeds from reflection, Te is a forceful function....drive without desire, pure functionality. Te's main agenda is to unleash it's "oughts" and "shoulds" upon the environment in order to impose order. Managers and taskmasters abound, the problem-solving cognition occurs in identifying hazards in the areas of behavior, timing, work, pace, action..."You're supposed to be doing this" "this needs to be coming out faster". These imperatives also plays out in the domain of behavior.

    Both Se and Te are forceful. Te force is more reflective and superegoey. It comes from frontal lobe intentionality and has a structure to it. Se force is more reflexive...instinctual. It comes from the more primitive part of the brain.

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Tallmo Ah, ok, I do find Si difficult to grasp, so thanks!
    Last edited by Deerhawk; 03-14-2019 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Forgot to include include handle

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    No. It may have to do with personal interest in a subject
    Ok, so here’s an example of something my ENTj mother was saying that might better represent Te?


    She was talking about her mother and how she wasn’t writing the date or time of things that had happened when she would make a note of them in her notebooks. She found it strange and frustrating that her mother would just write down the experience and not put it into any factual/temporal context so that it could be *of use*.




    While I understand that knowledge is not Te, I feel like certain facts or types of knowledge are going to be more attractive to ‘metabolise’ for people with certain preferred (and strong) IMs.


    So I guess I’m wondering whether my tendency to forget these types of details (and tbh disregard them a lot of the time) is based off of the kinds of data that my preferred IMs like to gobble up (lol). And so, if this is the case, are these kinds of details those that people with strong Te pay more attention to, retain more easily and manage more effectively?

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Gulenko has convincingly made the case that socionics, like MBTI, is rooted in Jung, so let's turn to Jung on Te. Jung writes of Te-dom, as follows:

    When thinking holds prior place among the psychological functions, i.e., when the life of an individual is mainly governed by reflective thinking so that every important action proceeds, or is intended to proceed, from intellectually considered motives, we may fairly call this a thinking type.

    Their sanction is: the ends justify the means.

    "Oughts" and "Musts" bulk large in this programme. If the formula is broad enough, this type may play a very useful role in social life as a reformer or public prosecutor or purifier of conscious, or as the proponent of important innovations. But the more rigid the formula, the more he develops into a martinet, a quibbler and a prig, who would like to force himself and others into one mould.


    Action proceeds from reflection, Te is a forceful function....drive without desire, pure functionality. Te's main agenda is to unleash it's "oughts" and "shoulds" upon the environment in order to impose order. Managers and taskmasters abound, the problem-solving cognition occurs in identifying hazards in the areas of behavior, timing, work, pace, action..."You're supposed to be doing this" "this needs to be coming out faster". These imperatives also plays out in the domain of behavior.

    Both Se and Te are forceful. Te force is more reflective and superegoey. It comes from frontal lobe intentionality and has a structure to it. Se force is more reflexive...instinctual. It comes from the more primitive part of the brain.

    Yeah, that does explain the general way in which a Te user moves in the world, their motives and such, and so, just like you've mentioned, any knowledge that enables them to 'identify hazards in the areas of bevavior, timing, work, pace, action' (like times, dates and place names) would be something that they would care about a lot, right? Any Te users want to chime in ? They're the tools with which they can achieve their desire for functionality and the like.

  9. #9
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,511
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Gulenko has convincingly made the case that socionics, like MBTI, is rooted in Jung, so let's turn to Jung on Te. Jung writes of Te-dom, as follows:

    When thinking holds prior place among the psychological functions, i.e., when the life of an individual is mainly governed by reflective thinking so that every important action proceeds, or is intended to proceed, from intellectually considered motives, we may fairly call this a thinking type.

    Their sanction is: the ends justify the means.

    "Oughts" and "Musts" bulk large in this programme. If the formula is broad enough, this type may play a very useful role in social life as a reformer or public prosecutor or purifier of conscious, or as the proponent of important innovations. But the more rigid the formula, the more he develops into a martinet, a quibbler and a prig, who would like to force himself and others into one mould.


    Action proceeds from reflection, Te is a forceful function....drive without desire, pure functionality. Te's main agenda is to unleash it's "oughts" and "shoulds" upon the environment in order to impose order. Managers and taskmasters abound, the problem-solving cognition occurs in identifying hazards in the areas of behavior, timing, work, pace, action..."You're supposed to be doing this" "this needs to be coming out faster". These imperatives also plays out in the domain of behavior.

    Both Se and Te are forceful. Te force is more reflective and superegoey. It comes from frontal lobe intentionality and has a structure to it. Se force is more reflexive...instinctual. It comes from the more primitive part of the brain.
    That’s what I said but you added background to it. Thanks.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  10. #10
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,511
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhawk View Post
    Ok, so here’s an example of something my ENTj mother was saying that might better represent Te?


    She was talking about her mother and how she wasn’t writing the date or time of things that had happened when she would make a note of them in her notebooks. She found it strange and frustrating that her mother would just write down the experience and not put it into any factual/temporal context so that it could be *of use*.




    While I understand that knowledge is not Te, I feel like certain facts or types of knowledge are going to be more attractive to ‘metabolise’ for people with certain preferred (and strong) IMs.


    So I guess I’m wondering whether my tendency to forget these types of details (and tbh disregard them a lot of the time) is based off of the kinds of data that my preferred IMs like to gobble up (lol). And so, if this is the case, are these kinds of details those that people with strong Te pay more attention to, retain more easily and manage more effectively?
    If they are imposing their logic “the how’s” on you then yes it’s Te.
    You probably don’t attune to details due to Se not Te
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  11. #11
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,511
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    @VorticalFlow we are discussing Te here
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  12. #12
    What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Finland
    TIM
    SEI
    Posts
    1,871
    Mentioned
    132 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhawk View Post
    @Tallmo Ah, ok, I do find Si difficult to grasp, so thanks!
    Try spending time with SEIs although the compatibility is not that great. If you are IEI you'll notice that they have something that you don't.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    If they are imposing their logic “the how’s” on you then yes it’s Te.
    You probably don’t attune to details due to Se not Te
    Right, yes, I'm clear on that aspect of Te.

    Are the kinds of details I mentioned really more Se though? It's just that, I'm not that terrible with remembering visual/ sensory details, but things like times and dates and place names feel like they're more removed from actual reality and therefore harder to really make stick in my mind.
    Also, (this just occurred to me) times, dates and place names are actual 'facts' aren't they? - which is what Te is proficient at or preoccupied with - and they're very 'pragmatic' facts at that (they enable functionality). What I mean is, it would make sense if the ability to remember these kinds of factual details was correlated with a person's greater strength in using Te.

  14. #14
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,511
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhawk View Post
    Right, yes, I'm clear on that aspect of Te.

    Are the kinds of details I mentioned really more Se though? It's just that, I'm not that terrible with remembering visual/ sensory details, but things like times and dates and place names feel like they're more removed from actual reality and therefore harder to really make stick in my mind.
    Also, (this just occurred to me) times, dates and place names are actual 'facts' aren't they? - which is what Te is proficient at or preoccupied with - and they're very 'pragmatic' facts at that (they enable functionality). What I mean is, it would make sense if the ability to remember these kinds of factual details was correlated with a person's greater strength in using Te.
    Well I’m good at times dates and place names and I use a calendar on my phone to keep track of such things and I’m Te seeking so maybe unjust don’t value that type of information. (?). @Aylen is this similar with you?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  15. #15
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,800
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Well I’m good at times dates and place names and I use a calendar on my phone to keep track of such things and I’m Te seeking so maybe unjust don’t value that type of information. (?). @Aylen is this similar with you?
    I just use a calendar app to keep up with important dates. I get notifications one week before, then from there every day up to the event.

    “My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

     



  16. #16
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,511
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I just use a calendar app to keep up with important dates. I get notifications one week before, then from there every day up to the event.
    Same here. I help LSE with Ni by doing this and reminding them of important events
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  17. #17
    عالم نفسي thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    7,979
    Mentioned
    280 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhawk View Post
    Hi, hoping that some Te users or anyone who understands Te well can clarify/confirm something for me...

    Are details like times, dates and place names very Te oriented? And what about knowing and using the right terminology? Like knowing the right names for different types of neck lines on clothing?

    It's just that as a Te polr I'm rubbish at remembering these types of things, whereas my Te dom mother is very good at it. For some reason, up until now, I had the impression that because they're *details* they're more 'Si' oriented...but my mum is Si polr...?

    Thanks in advance,
    Times, dates and place names would have some Te yes. But the other things you mentioned are more like Ti.

    And I do think Si is involved also, the closer these things are linked to concrete reality.

  18. #18
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Posts
    2,643
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhawk View Post
    Hi, hoping that some Te users or anyone who understands Te well can clarify/confirm something for me...

    Are details like times, dates and place names very Te oriented? And what about knowing and using the right terminology? Like knowing the right names for different types of neck lines on clothing?

    It's just that as a Te polr I'm rubbish at remembering these types of things, whereas my Te dom mother is very good at it. For some reason, up until now, I had the impression that because they're *details* they're more 'Si' oriented...but my mum is Si polr...?

    Thanks in advance,
    seems like a combination of Si and Te. Delta STs are good at that kinda shit.

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,820
    Mentioned
    892 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deerhawk View Post
    Are details like times, dates and place names very Te oriented?
    facts

    > And what about knowing and using the right terminology?

    right enough to be understood to get a use

    > Like knowing the right names for different types of neck lines on clothing?

    Ti
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  20. #20
    Number 9 large's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Baking bread
    TIM
    ESTP 7w8
    Posts
    2,643
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    > Like knowing the right names for different types of neck lines on clothing?

    Ti
    Te. just switch quadra man

  21. #21
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,511
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Te strives to bring everyone in line with their thinking.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  22. #22
    Humanist Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    24,511
    Mentioned
    587 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    facts

    > And what about knowing and using the right terminology?

    right enough to be understood to get a use

    > Like knowing the right names for different types of neck lines on clothing?

    Ti
    Right I agree. Te looks for practicality, the use and usefulness. The parent may have a profession (possibly) that deals with clothing style or interest and therefore dictates to the child what each one is as to be correct in their thinking
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  23. #23

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    Well I’m good at times dates and place names and I use a calendar on my phone to keep track of such things and I’m Te seeking so maybe unjust don’t value that type of information. (?). @Aylen is this similar with you?
    Hm, that's interesting that you're good with times and dates (Etc).
    And yeah I'm guessing pretty much everyone needs help keeping track of them long term.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    TIM
    IEI
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Times, dates and place names would have some Te yes. But the other things you mentioned are more like Ti.

    And I do think Si is involved also, the closer these things are linked to concrete reality.
    Huh, yeah I can see how terminology could be a Ti thing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •