Toogerís Questionnaire (only kewl kidz allowed)
1) What makes you respect individuals, groups, or organizations?
To gain my respect, don't be a pussy about your opinions. Also anyone who can keep up with me in a debate while I'm trying to spin them in circles secretly earns my respect. For organizations however, things are a little different. Organizations need to show they are competent, but also not gonna let their fans walk all over them. Balance in that aspect is required. I tend to jump between groups, but I will like a group that is down for a good laugh and can take a joke. I respect people who donít take themselves too seriously. Like, if youíre a boring bitch, you can fuck off.
2) What kind of things turn you off about a person, a brand/company, or a particular environment?
To reiterate, if youíre boring that is an immediate turn off. While I would want a submissive boyfriend, I also donít want him to be a complete pushover outside the bedroom or we wonít get anything done- and he also has to have abs. Bad business practice turns me off about a company, not in the moral way but in the logical way- you need to put your feelings aside for fuck sake. I love a competitive environment, so an environment where ďeveryoneís a winnerĒ would turn me off. Not how life works, get over yourself.
3) How good is your memory for detail, such as specific conversations youíve had in the past, little tasks that need to get done, what you were doing the first time you heard a song or tried a food, etc.
My memory isnít good for specific details. However, damn do I hold grudges. Well, that sounds overly harsh but I kinda do. Like, Iíll sometimes bring up things people have said in the past in order to manipulate them and get what I want, especially when unhealthy. I will often point out loopholes and call people out on discrepancies in what has been said.
4) What do you spend the most time thinking about - the past, the present, the future? Practical topics, logistical issues, relationships with people, theoretical concepts, issues of morality/ethics? Do you find yourself fixating on one thing, coming back to it, and trying to figure it out, or are you more prone to meandering through multiple tangentially related topics? Do you often daydream/space out? When you do daydream or fantasize, what kind of things do you imagine and think about?
I think mostly about the future, and all the possibilities the future holds. I donít like to limit myself to one path. Mostly theoretical abstract thoughts, often about things that donít really exist. Like, hey imagine if cows had jetpacks powered by their farts. I very often struggle to concentrate on things, daydreaming and zoning out happens far too often and it is a bit of a problem for me. I often do lots of topic jumping, seemingly randomly and I can appear very ďup in the cloudsĒ at times.
5) Think about a topic or two youíre really interested in and like having conversations about. Do you think you would generally have more fun talking about that topic with an enthusiastic, curious listener who asks you lots of great questions, or do you think you would generally have more fun listening to an interesting, entertaining person talk at length about it and answer your questions enthusiastically?
I would definitely prefer to talk about the topic to an enthusiastic listener, I love back and forths though where we both talk and ask and the conversation goes very abstract (usually on to parallel universes Iíve noticed). I need someone who can keep up with me and my tangents, I have lots of energy in conversations and I literally never stop talking. I could cause an argument in an empty room.
6) In the last question, what topic(s) were you think about?
Well like Iíve previously stated one of the topic was parallel universes, but the overarching topic of that would be conspiracy theories. Iím a massive conspiracy theory fan. I also love a good rant, about literally anything. I donít even have to be passionate about it, but I can make myself seem very passionate about anything even when I couldnít give less of a fuck. No fat Carol, I donít care about the fact you like pineapple on pizza like the greasy fucker you are, but sure as shit Iím gonna rant about it.
7) If someone is doing something that you strongly disagree with, how likely are you to confront them about it? If you do confront them, how do you usually tend to do it? How does your answer change depending on your relationship with the person, and whether their actions directly affect you?
I probably will confront them about it, but not in an aggressive manner. Iíll firstly just tell them that they might wanna change the way they go about things. However, this being said, if someone has annoyed me I do like to vent about it - which can get me accused of being 2 faced and talking behind peopleís backs. Which is annoying really, because I donít do it with malicious intent but the perlocution is always that itís done with malice. Shame really, lost a couple of friends over this. They were probably snakes anyway. I would definitely not say I am conflict avoidant, but in conflict I can come across as passive aggressive
8) How interested are you in trying new things - traveling, trying strange and exotic foods, going on roller coasters, jumping out of airplanes, things like that? Regardless of how interested you are, how willing would you be to do those things if someone asked you to? How often do you actually do things like that? Give examples.
I love to try new things, and even more so, I love to think about new ideas. This is likely one reason I have trouble typing myself. However, due to being a picky eater and having very sensitive taste buds, I am definitely NOT open to trying new foods. Iíll just stick with chicken, donít need any of your shitty cooking to put me off steak forever do I Susan? Vegans, go shove tofu up your arse. Also wouldnít be interested in doing a bungee jump, nah not for me no way.
9) How would other people describe your demeanor? It may help to ask people you know. How emotional do you seem to people? How rational? Do you tend to be quiet and reserved, or more loud and talkative? Do you seem to choose your words carefully, or talk stream of consciousness, or do you sometimes think so fast you stumble trying to get all the words out? Do you tend to finish your sentences, or skip to the next sentence in the middle of the one youíre saying, or skip to new topics entirely? Do you interrupt - if so, when and how often? How do you feel if someone interrupts you? How often do you feel like you have so much energy you canít sit still and need to be up and moving? How hard is it for you to get out of bed in the morning, or get up after relaxing for a long time?
I think I initially come off as quite bitchy (I definitely have a severe case of the resting bitch face) which can lead some people to immediately assume Iím a mean girl - and theyíd be right LOL. I donít come off very emotional at all- in fact I can come off quite cold in this regard. I often walk in a ďRegina GeorgeĒ like manner with a sort of mischievous smirk at most times. People would view me as loud and talkative, and I would definitely agree there. Like I just donít shut the fuck up, so donít try stop me. I just talk a stream of consciousness with lots of fillers (Ďerí Ďumí) because I think so fast and need to slow down my speech. I often skip around in sentences, not usually finishing before just completely talking about something else- this annoys my ISTJ friend especially. I am very guilty of interrupting people and can come off as not wanting to give other people a chance to talk - I love the sound of my own voice. When I relax for a long time I do not want to get up and struggle to get out of bed in the morning and often end up falling back to sleep. I am very energetic like I said earlier, but this is more so in speech than movement - for example, Iíd much rather debate than do sports because I fucking hate sports.
10) Are you involved in any creative activities or projects? What are they and why do you like to do them? What are your goals in these areas? What have you felt most proud of or satisfied with? How likely are you to finish a particular project you start?
I have been involved in various creative activities. One of these was doing GCSE Textiles in which I designed and made a dress. I mean, this wouldíve been enjoyable had the teacher not been so shit she couldnít have taught a cow to eat grass. One thing I do enjoy doing now and it relates to the career Iíd like to go into (Journalism) is persuasive writing. I love the idea of swaying opinions and convincing people through language use - I do it all the time in speech. I do have trouble finishing projects I start, especially when it starts to become tedious.