Thread: LII and Ignoring Te

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LII and Ignoring Te

1. How does ignoring Te work in Logical Intuitive Introvert (LII)?

2. What's the experience of it in our consciousness?

3. How is Te using logic when things are not clear cut defined, black of white definitions?

4. How do dynamic information elements work? Appearently, there aren't clear cut boundaries when it comes to dynamic? how is this even possible for dynamic element to also be rational if things are not clear cut? I'm still havving lots of trouble getting a handle on the dynamic elements?

5. Please give plenty of relatable examples for Te and good ways of defining Te. And please do the same of dynamic in general, don't have to go through each function, just please help me understand it if possible.

Thanks!

TIM
    ILI 5w6-38 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had similar questions before as well. Here is the thread from when I asked them. I deleted the op, but I'll add it back for context. Here's the link http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...019-LII-and-Te I also deleted my responses, which might complicated things.
    ----- FarDraft, 2019

TIM
    LIE ENTj
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, uh yeah, I see it a lot in the good old Turn Based videogames. It involves me not doing the required analysis for proper strategy formulation, instead working of a general understanding of the rules, and I mean **all** the rules, I'll often play ineffectively due to an incomplete analysis of the situation.

That summarizes generally everything wrong with my academics. I read through quickly, and then realized I didn't answer the right question, or that who I thought was Bob was Alice. Obvious solution is to read multiple times or slower, but no. Don't got time for that. Still, my reading comp is really good when I do get everything perfectly, which is almost an event that requires the stars to align.

Also, I've determined that if I care about something, I'll ignore all of the stuff like "oh yeah, doesn't care about personal history to determine effectiveness of action" which would be Ni + Te. That's completely bogus, to me. I do that heavilly. I very commonly try to use previous action to predict what is going to happen, as generally people are pretty consistent. Like my brother tends to nag on things that matter, but are pretty over the top. And when he does, he nags about everything at once. And yesterday, he confirmed this. Surprise, he didn't change over the course of a year of no contact in that regards.

Like, for example, I can predict Trump isn't going to sign onto the Green New Deal. Surprise, aren't you shocked?

I hope that helps. If it's not type related, then I'll eat my hat. If it didn't help, figures. I half expect it to not help, as that is a simple explanation that I didn't like.
    Figured it out. LIE. I'm extraverted, which is incredibly counter intuitive for a person who doesn't tend to go out much. Don't know how often I'll be on, but don't expect me to respond often. Only option I'm willing to debate is Si vs Ni right now. Mission accomplished.