I am LII and am still having problms grasping exactly what Te is and how it works. I am not even sure exactly where / how to start asking questions. I have similar problem with Fe.
My problem is understanding dynamic information elements in general. I don't understand how an element can be dynamic and rational at the same time, don't understand how Te is using logic when things are not clearly defined, black or white definitions.
Is Te like attempting to use logic while not paying full attention to things, so bypassing things quickly? How does this work? How does this even "acheive results" and "be efficient" if not all the details are taken into consideration and things are not fully understood for exactly what they are?
How is Te logic?
I would find it very helpful if I could be given exact definitions explanations for this and plenty of good relatable examples.
Very important, how is Te experienced in consciousness? What is the experience of it?
What are the best words for describing it?
How true are my following statements regarding Te and dynamic information elements in general?
- Te is like having smooth transitions between things. But my question here is what are those things in and of themselves? How can you pay attention and not pay attention at the same time?
- Te is a lose of boundaries. But again, my question is if things don't have boundaries, then how do they exist/get noticed? How do you know what you're working with? How do you understand things through Te?
- Does Te require a time element to it to be able to wrok?
- Te and other dynamic elements are like not payign full attention to things.
- Te blends things together without understnanding their properties, the things they are built from.
I made a similar post about trying to get a handle on dynamic elements earlier today, link below.
Thanks for the Help