0 Thread(s)

Beta NF so/sx

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She's very beautiful and very stupid. I don't see much Fe. She doesn't seem to be very aware of how she comes across to people. Her personality is kind of strange there's a robotic rigidity to her movements and her speech. She seems like she's playing a sassy character from a Disney sitcom in those interviews. Not well I may add, like she's going off script and she has no idea what she's doing.
    The way she talks sounds like a cheesy delivery and I don't know whether it's cringey or creepy. Here's a video of Chris Hemsworth being a bit of a troll with her and she takes it way too seriously.

She doesn't seem to value logic too much in these off-hand interactions. Pay attention to the first interaction when she's talking about doing her own stunts and Chris points out that she is in fact not the only actor in Hollywood to do their own and she says "NO, I'll be the first ME, not the next tom cruise thank you very much.."

??? wtf does that mean???

seems like a gamma SF thing to say

I think she's an IJ either ESI or EII but leaning towards ESI.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

She looks ESI to me. Kind of cute.

Whoops. At 0:40 she looks LSI, but ESI and LSI share the Se/Ni function positions, so.....
    I also get these hints of ILI and of IEI, but they are brief.

Overall, I really think she's ESI.

Chris Helmsworth reminds me a bit of this ILE guy I know who is incredibly good-looking. When I first saw this guy, I could not believe that an ILE looked that handsome. But we worked together on a project for a while and he's definitely ILE. If he weren't happily married, the IEI that we both know would totally go for him.

Maybe the cause of Chris and Brie's disagreements is bad ITR.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 04-18-2019 at 11:40 PM.

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think videos from before the recent superhero movie stuff shows personality better

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by itsthem View Post
    i think videos from before the recent superhero movie stuff shows personality better

Maybe IEE-Ne

TIM
    ILe-nE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI or SEE

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

SLE

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ImOutThere View Post
    She's very beautiful and very stupid. I don't see much Fe. She doesn't seem to be very aware of how she comes across to people. Her personality is kind of strange there's a robotic rigidity to her movements and her speech. She seems like she's playing a sassy character from a Disney sitcom in those interviews. Not well I may add, like she's going off script and she has no idea what she's doing.
    The way she talks sounds like a cheesy delivery and I don't know whether it's cringey or creepy. Here's a video of Chris Hemsworth being a bit of a troll with her and she takes it way too seriously.

She doesn't seem to value logic too much in these off-hand interactions. Pay attention to the first interaction when she's talking about doing her own stunts and Chris points out that she is in fact not the only actor in Hollywood to do their own and she says "NO, I'll be the first ME, not the next tom cruise thank you very much.."

??? wtf does that mean???

seems like a gamma SF thing to say

I think she's an IJ either ESI or EII but leaning towards ESI.

She's definitely not EII.
    I honestly think she could be being paid (or manipulated idk) to reply in such stupid way to promote feminism. That comes as part of her role in marvel. It's almost like she still acting as marvel lol. She seemed more "normal" before that role. Her expressions seem kinda forced like she's forcing herself to be open or friendly. You can see in her face that she is not enjoying interviews. I guess ESI-Se could work.

The last interview I post in here I clearly can see ESI-Se. I knew one in hs who laughed in the same way. I think ESI-Fi act more softer and nicer, lol.

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

She is so hot yet she annoys the shit out of me. I saw my old post on here, it didn't really make sense when I read it but people seemed to like it.
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha SF>SEE

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sensory + Ethical. Si > Se. SEI > ESE

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think she's IEI.

She regularly says she's an introvert.

Larson was born in Sacramento, California to Heather (née Edwards) and Sylvain Desaulniers,[1][2] homeopathic chiropractors who ran a practice together. They have another daughter, Milaine.[3][4] Her father is Franco-Manitoban; French was Larson's first language.[5][6] She holds dual citizenship of Canada and the United States.[7] She was mostly home-schooled, which she believed allowed her to explore innovative and abstract experiences.[3][8][9] Describing her early life, Larson has said she was "straight-laced and square", and that she shared a close bond with her mother but was shy and had social anxiety.[3][8][10] During the summer, she wrote and directed her own home movies in which she cast her cousins, filmed in her garage.[11] At age six, she expressed interest in becoming an actress, later remarking that the "creative arts was just something that was always in me".[3][12] That same year, she auditioned for a training program at the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, where she became its youngest student.
    Larson is reticent about her personal life and refuses in interviews to answer questions that make her uncomfortable.[4][8] On her desire to be private, she has said she fears being judged for her flaws and that the privacy allows her to play a wide variety of roles without being typecast.[21][92] Larson began dating Alex Greenwald, lead singer of the band Phantom Planet, in 2013, and they were engaged from 2016 to 2019.[21][165][166][167][168] They had lived together in the Hollywood Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles.[2] She had credited Greenwald for creating a safe space for her and for empowering her to take risks in her work.[169] Since 2019, Larson was in a relationship with actor-filmmaker Elijah Allan-Blitz.[170] In 2023, she stated that she was single, indicating that she and Allan-Blitz had broken-up.[123][171]

Describing Larson's off-screen persona, Holly Millea of Elle wrote in 2016 that she "carries herself like an athlete, lean and solid, surefooted [and] yet her energy is warm and familial, literally embracing".[13] The writer Anne Helen Petersen finds her to be "incredibly warm" and adds that she is "a serious nerd, with the endlessly tunneling knowledge of a homeschooler".[21] Jennifer Dickison of Porter states that Larson's "fully formed" personality made it difficult to categorize her into a conventional slot.[172]

Larson has said she is interested in films that illustrate the "human condition" and which "make people feel more connected to themselves [and] the rest of the world".[142] She is drawn to roles that differ from her own personality and which involve themes of social activism.[92][173] Fan Zhong of W magazine has identified a theme of "sex appeal, inner torment, and a quick, playful wit" in her characters.[174] Lenny Abrahamson, who directed Larson in Room, believes that her craft has "none of that showy intensity that sometimes gets all the attention" and has said that her "awareness of tougher lives" empowers her performances.[13] Destin Daniel Cretton, who directed her in Short Term 12 and The Glass Castle, has praised her ability to improvise, stating, "I never know what's going to happen, and often she doesn't know what's going to happen."[13]

Larson maintains an active social media presence and uses it as a platform to share opinions and posts that she writes herself.[2][142] In 2020, she started her own YouTube channel.[175] She also hosted a podcast named Learning Lots alongside actress Jessie Ennis.[123] Larson was featured by Forbes in their 30 Under 30 list of 2016 and was included by People in their annual beauty list in 2016 and 2019.[176][177][178] In 2018, she was named among the best American actors under 30 by IndieWire.[179] In 2019, Madame Tussauds New York unveiled a wax statue of Larson as Captain Marvel.[180] In the same year, Time magazine named her one of the 100 most influential people in the world.[181]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brie_Larson

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not an Intuitive type but correct on Fe-Creative ^