Thread: Type me baby one more time..Video included

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    i found the way you narrate to be flowy and asmr-ish. like i watched the whole thing and thought you look like isabella rossellini.

My guess is EII, Ne sub

IMO Si HA and Te DS
    EII wouldn't be too crazy because I feel Se PoLR.
    7w6 9w1 2w3 sx/? RLUAI(rl|U|ai)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful sky View Post
    please don't go by misunderstandings stereotypes and misconceptions
    Again, I PERSONALLY am not a fan of beta. Compared to other quadras. I will be very specific from now on and avoid hyperbole. lol

I tend to feel beta values are quite contrary to mine. How about that?

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@schwiftyrickty I am genuinely curious on why you no longer type yourself IEE after doing so for quite a while. You seem to be open to other types, but what specifically has prompted you to discard IEE as a typing? Or perhaps you still consider it, but are merely exploring other options. Whatever the case, please explain which one it is.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    @schwiftyrickty I am genuinely curious on why you no longer type yourself IEE after doing so for quite a while. You seem to be open to other types, but what specifically has prompted you to discard IEE as a typing? Or perhaps you still consider it, but are merely exploring other options. Whatever the case, please explain which one it is.
    I still believe I'm IEE but a ton of people on here seem to think I must be alpha. I can kinda see it. I feel like Alpha IEE. Ne-Fe

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Dominant-Ne Creative-Fe HA-Ti DS-Si PoLR-Se

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schwiftyrickty View Post
    I still believe I'm IEE but a ton of people on here seem to think I must be alpha. I can kinda see it. I feel like Alpha IEE. Ne-Fe
    Gotcha, that narrows you down between Ne-IEE and Ne-ILE. Other types are much less likely IMO.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Gotcha, that narrows you down between Ne-IEE and Ne-ILE. Other types are much less likely IMO.
    You don't think I seem alpha SF at all? Just from video and questionnaire, not my own self-assessment which could be bogus.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1550 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@schwiftyrickty, your type is a puzzle.
    I said you might be ILE, but you don't actually remind me instantly of any other ILE's that I have seen. I kind of arrived at that guess by eliminating other possibilities. Usually, there is something about ILE's that makes them recognizable right out of the box, but that isn't true for you.
    FWIW, the hint of Delta that I saw just briefly was an expression shared with an SLI whom I know. Not that I think you are SLI, but maybe he was exposing his inner IEE.

Have you tried taking some of the online tests which are available?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    @schwiftyrickty, your type is a puzzle.
    I said you might be ILE, but you don't actually remind me instantly of any other ILE's that I have seen. I kind of arrived at that guess by eliminating other possibilities. Usually, there is something about ILE's that makes them recognizable right out of the box, but that isn't true for you.
    FWIW, the hint of Delta that I saw just briefly was an expression shared with an SLI whom I know. Not that I think you are SLI, but maybe he was exposing his inner IEE.

Have you tried taking some of the online tests which are available?
    Yes, and I've tested IEE 99% of the time. ILE and EII are usually second.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I personally would have little reason to doubt IEE if not for other people giving me doubt. And that I feel pretty Alpha, but that's a vague feeling that I can't really prove. Oh and I find it hard to believe SEI is not my dual.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    or other Fe
    With a side of Ni

Also, his eyes. He has N eyes because one of them slightly views or is oriented in another direction
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I personally would have little reason to doubt IEE if not for other people giving me doubt. And that I feel pretty Alpha, but that's a vague feeling that I can't really prove. Oh and I find it hard to believe SEI is not my dual.
    You are too emotive to be IEE
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You don't think I seem alpha SF at all? Just from video and questionnaire, not my own self-assessment which could be bogus.
    IMO, I don't see alpha SF at all to be honest. Based on the video and questionnaire, you strike me leaning towards having strong intuition and weak sensing.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

With a side of Ni

Also, his eyes. He has N eyes because one of them slightly views or is oriented in another direction
    Honestly EIE seems really out of left field to me. At least we all agree I am probably N? I was kinda doubting for a while.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You are too emotive to be IEE
    This is a question not just for you, but what is demonstrative Fe then? I wouldn't think an IEE would be terribly stony faced.

And btw, this video is me at about a 5 on my expressiveness scale. I am very relaxed in it.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IMO, I don't see alpha SF at all to be honest. Based on the video and questionnaire, you strike me leaning towards having strong intuition and weak sensing.
    That's what I would think too. Besides my hedonistic tendencies which I kinda associate with stronger sensing.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That's what I would think too. Besides my hedonistic tendencies which I kinda associate with stronger sensing.
    I have some hedonistic tendencies too, but I try to keep a lid on it for my own well being. I can see it as suggestive more than anything.

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You made it clear that you don't do well with logic previously. You also do not seek someone who would pin down a system upon you (EIE's can get pretty logic seeking to a point of obsessive logic while being neurotic about it. Like they love someone whose thinking can provide airtight proofs.).
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    You made it clear that you don't do well with logic previously. You also do not seek someone who would pin down a system upon you (EIE's can get pretty logic seeking to a point of obsessive logic while being neurotic about it. Like they love someone whose thinking can provide airtight proofs.).
    He wants analysis right now. He wants someone to break it down for him.
    @squark do you have any differences between IEE and EIE that you can share to brush up this man’s thoughts? Let’s see your Ti
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007 @Beautiful sky I can see the appeal of someone breaking down a complicated concept for me but I hate rules and i wouldn't want to follow someone else's system. Unless it makes perfect sense.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'd say I like to seek many points of view and pick and choose which parts make the most sense to me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Troll Nr 007 @Beautiful sky I can see the appeal of someone breaking down a complicated concept for me but I hate rules and i wouldn't want to follow someone else's system. Unless it makes perfect sense.
    Again you have limited understanding. Ti doesn’t impose their rules on you. Ti is a system of rules applied to understand things for their own mind
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Again you have limited understanding. Ti doesn’t impose their rules on you. Ti is a system of rules applied to understand things for their own mind
    I never said that means I don't seek Ti.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm just saying what I feel and letting y'all make sense of it

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I never said that means I don't seek Ti.
    I can not account for type disphorea sorry but by type you are Fe fist and Ni making you EIE
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I can not account for type disphorea sorry but by type you are Fe fist and Ni making you EIE
    Sure sure. So where is the Ni?

What's the purpose of SEI? Tallmo's Avatar
    TIM
    SEI
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you seem dynamic. EIE is an interesting typing
    The decisive thing is not the reality of the object, but the reality of the subjective factor, i.e. the primordial images, which in their totality represent a psychic mirror-world. It is a mirror, however, with the peculiar capacity of representing the present contents of consciousness not in their known and customary form but in a certain sense sub specie aeternitatis, somewhat as a million-year old consciousness might see them.

(Jung on Si)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm sorry but no way am I Si PoLR. I am a huge fan. Opposite goes for Se. Can't tolerate.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sure sure. So where is the Ni?
    I would say it’s in you not preferred S like paying bills on time etc. but the fact that you are more Fe -like carries and heightened emotional background and are not doing S puts you at FeNi
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I would say it’s in you not preferred S like paying bills on time etc. but the fact that you are more Fe -like carries and heightened emotional background and are not doing S puts you at FeNi
    So I don't seem Ni in particular but that's the only possibility as an intuitive Fe Dom

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm sorry but no way am I Si PoLR. I am a huge fan. Opposite goes for Se. Can't tolerate.
    Si is not sex. All human beings have sex
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Si is not sex. All human beings have sex
    Lol I never said a damn word about sex. You make a lot of crazy assumptions. Even to say that all human beings have sex makes no sense.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I only read the questionnaire, and based off of that I would agree with Ne base. I'm more inclined to say IEE, you're more EP than IJ and because of your glaring Te weaknesses and seeming desire for help with those aspects.

Also, file your taxes.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

This is a question not just for you, but what is demonstrative Fe then? I wouldn't think an IEE would be terribly stony faced.

And btw, this video is me at about a 5 on my expressiveness scale. I am very relaxed in it.
    Since sol and Mari think Filatova is a good source of information and both have typed you. Here you go..for comparison. It might give you an idea why you are being typed that way even though it is also VI and sol doesn't listen to your words.

Intuitive-Ethical Extrovert
    IEE – ENFp – Huxley (Instigator)

For the IEE importance is placed on what’s most interesting and gripping – in these they see potential possibilities and promising trends, both in human society and in the sphere of production, and organize people towards realizing these possibilities.

Description of the Strong Functions:

Ne
    Program function. For the IEE it is most important to find, to see, to comprehend the new possibility where there previously never was one. Her attention is always riveted towards the unique and unusual. She’s stimulated by new ideas and is willing to receive information from any sources. This can lead her to unexpected scientific discoveries, museum exhibitions, non-traditional methods of entertainment and medicine, journeys, meeting with new people…

Her interest flashes rapidly, like that of a child at the sight of a new toy, but as soon as the object of entertainment loses its novelty she becomes uninterested, her interest vanishes rapidly and she hurries to be charmed by a new possibility. Because of her fresh views and openness to new things IEE often possesses a set of abilities and talents. It pleases her to test herself in different fields – many representatives of this psycho-type design well, can be easily trained for sports and in musical instruments, fascinated by psychology, theatre, cinematography, and art. They test their abilities in the moment, write verses, and are ingenious storytellers.
    As a rule IEE is very penetrating: she can easily predict what it is possible to expect in the future from another individual, especially if she is sufficiently familiar with him/her. As no other she knows how to inspire, to reveal the abilities and talents of others, to manifest support towards others to realize themselves. In people she values kindness, uniqueness and talent. Envy is alien to her – her creative nature allows her to see many possible avenues worth following. Even in old age she’s always ready to learn new things.

Fi
    – Creative function. All possibilities must be made aware to others so that they may act on them. IEE easily makes contact with others and rapidly becomes the soul of the company. Is able to connect with spectators and students, and is ready to play with their attention. Her behavior is noticeably impulsive, her mood frequently varies, but she tries to hide all of her negative experiences from others to avoid their judgments.
    IEE possesses the gift of inspiring those that surround her towards activities, which can be considered promising and revealing in the long-term. She finds it rather interesting to manipulate – literally to juggle with the moods of others. Here she is an experimenter, curiously observing the reactions of others to her emotional provocations. She wonderfully manages the emotional sphere, she gives compliments to others and is sincere for she is always ready to notice the positive traits inherent in others, but she may sometimes chaff, and attempt to tease a little… this is never done with actual spite but in a playful manner, as if it’s a game.
    Benevolence and optimism are generally inherent in people of this psycho-type. They are eager to offer aid, but one ought not to rely too heavily on their promises for they are often forgetful, and easily distracted by other people.
    By wonderfully understanding the moods of people IEE knows how to deftly avoid conflict, to extinguish such with a joke. But when the reason for conflict aligns with her inherent interests she may get caught up in the conflict, in such situations she acts actively and decisively.

Description of the Weak Functions:

Ti
    – Vulnerable function. Represents “working activity” and always supposes a definite organization. By this is meant punctuality, the function of responsibilities, instruction, regulation, the hierarchy of subordination, accountability… And these are all which serve to drive the IEE away – any weighty framework that dictates to her “to fulfill responsibilities.” Her creativity sees nothing as predetermined. Therefore it is especially important that she find work in which her gifts are revealed.
    The nontrivial course of thoughts characteristic for many representatives of this psycho-type may lead them to realize themselves in scientific research work, where with ease they propose unexpected views on problems. However, they poorly respond to manual labor and logical analysis. Anything that requires they be thorough and systematic in their investigations will lead them to quickly tire. They prefer to hand these aspects of scientific work to others and instead assume the role of “generator of ideas.” However, when they fail to find creative work, in which something new can always be seen, their previously indefatigable inquisitiveness severely weakens.
    After having tried 10 – 15 different specialties she may prove to be without anything, to have attained nothing in life, the entirety of her talent gone unrealized. After completing necessary preparations in a new project, if she sees something, which she finds more attractive, she may throw away everything. She prefers not to plan, but to improvise; it is dangerous to rely on her business qualities for she can get caught up in the moment.
    She doesn’t respond well to templates and standards. IEE recognizes no formal subordination, feels no piety towards authorities; this may lead to trouble. The observations of authorities, especially if they, in her opinion, are wrong, are answered to sharply disregarding of who they are. It is therefore understandable that she is not at place in conditions subordinate to strict authority.

Se
    Role function. IEE assumes that society values daring, decisive, volitional people, and she attempts to create about herself the impression that she is such a person. In some cases she can actually manifest in herself willpower, and in some situations is capable of acting with pressure, but most frequently such pressure is not sufficient in the long-term and her persistence proves to be short-lived.IEE is not too interested in the world of material things. She is not able to keep up with it and prefers that another take charge of such matters. She is not confident in the necessity of one purchase over another and needs another person with which to confer. Financially she’s often negligent, her money interests her more so in terms of its immediate use than in terms of obtaining new experiences in life.

IEE at Work and in the Home:

IEE does not aim for leadership positions for it is difficult for her to control the collective at an intermediate level, where it is necessary to observe regulations and transient functions from the top to the bottom and from the bottom to the top. She is much better able to manifest her abilities at the head of the whole collective. From this office she’s able to glance at the problem, to see prospects of development in the enterprise, and to strategically solve such in a way that proves greatly successful to the collective. Her ability to put forth nontrivial ideas can prove to be the decisive factor in competitive activity. However, the study of components should be charged to those nearby, who will manage such better than she.

IEE also has the useful ability, at any rank of leadership, to arrange cadres in a way that effectively uses the best abilities of each. However, enforcing discipline, and the evaluation of work’s execution and its quality should be charged to deputies.

Due to her ability to foresee new possibilities, and rapidly act on such, she is irreplaceable in proprietor activity, in the organization of new work, in the creation of advertising, in journalism… in a sense anywhere her ardor, and curiosity to the novel, works together with her ability to establish contacts.

In relations towards representatives of intimate attraction the IEE has a tendency towards newness and change. In the conjugal life this position is rarely well understood by others. If her partner does not know how to always be novel and mysterious then her love can rapidly die out. It’s helpful if her significant other possesses stability, the patience to understand that each new entertainment will pass just as rapidly as the one before. Otherwise it will be difficult to avoid scandals and separation.

Domestic economical activity is completely alien to IEE. She attempts to solve household problems with a minimum of effort, finding no pleasure in this.

Despite the fact that IEE corresponds weakly to the family ideals of society she’s able to adapt by means of constant newness and mutability… It is not surprising that even at an elderly age she retains the ability to charm and be charmed by others.

Summary of Functions:

For the IEE it is most important to find and comprehend the most important and most interesting – to find, to see, to comprehend new possibilities where there previously was none. From a set of variants is capable of selecting the most controversial and promising in the long-term. Loves to dream and fantasize, can sufficiently forecast the course of events.
    2. Possesses the gift of inspiring people towards long-term promising activities. Knows how to juggle the moods and relations of those that surround her. Conceals negative moods within her so as not to suffer other’s judgments; but is more willing to share with friends, in this regard.
    3. Regime, duty, regulations, accountability, all disarm her. Finds it difficult to be inscribed in any framework. Works exclusively based on her mood, is better able to focus on ‘big picture’ work than to be occupied by thorough study.
    4. In regards to volitional methods acts exclusively for purposes of defense. Is not very attracted to the material world, finds it difficult to keep up, is often negligent in regards to her finances.
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ion-(Filatova)

Ethical Intuitive Extrovert
    EIE – ENFj – Hamlet (Artist)

To the EIE life is filled with meaning when it contains emotional heat and dramatic experiences. He guesses which idea will take the imaginations if people and shape their feelings in the correct manner.

Descriptions of the activity of the strong functions:

Fe
    Program function. Life for EIE is the sphere of emotions, which he, as a conductor, skillfully orchestrates. He is capable to act on his surroundings by a wide range of his own feelings – from powerful explosions saturated by his dramatic nature, by tragedy or by enthusiasm, by the ability to keep silent for several days and go about with a stone face; his entire form despising and “punishing”, in an unmistakable way, the person whom insulted him. People admire his bright emotionalism, the dramatic nature of his experiences, and his ability to respond to the most trivial changes in the moods of those around him. His rich world of feelings contains different hues of emotions, which in observing this psycho-type are immediately demonstrated by those surrounding.

If others act indignantly towards him they qualify themselves as loathsome, malicious, and envious, and action is taken. His source of enthusiasm and delight, without fail, is anything directed to the highest spiritual ideals… In the emotional sphere EIE has a certain standard of expression he uses to discover how the public reacts, to him, emotionally.

In connection with this the EIE places an important role on morality, taken aback by society he himself strives into those spheres, where, in his opinion, this criteria is best matched. Being a very emotional man he easily may be made victim of strange misfortunes. Towards others he is capable of exemplifying warmth and sincere sympathy, he is very courteous and inclined to prove to be of service, at least when prolonged participation is not required. Wonderfully knows how to manipulate others by their feelings. At the same time feels greatly wounded himself, sometimes seeming like “a man without skin”. He strongly depends on the opinion of those that surround him, they, without fail, take the role of student or spectator.

In reacting to something he always feels himself to be an actor, located on set. Because of this his behavior frequently contains a noticeable theatricality about it, an increasing excitability, enthusiasm, exaggerated gestures, poses. His behavior contains a demonstrative nature, which seemingly signals to those surrounding him whether he is unhappy, sick, insulted, sincere, flattered, ingenious, needy of nourishment…

He knows how to magnificently appear before an audience, to ignite and fascinate the crowd through his ideas, which he preaches. He requires interaction with someone at least everyday in order to satisfy his everyday emotional manifestations.

Ni Creative function. To take the attention of those that surround him, to hold it in himself; leading others aids him in experiencing an indefatigable fantasy. He is able to dedicate himself to serving a high ideal, especially if such activity aids him in recognizing his own sense of nobility and uniqueness. The demonstration of his uniqueness serves to stimulate and inspire him.

As a rule he reads a lot. Not alien to having a literary gift, loves poetry, music, painting, and cinematography. Holds close to himself the ideas of humanism and general human values. He’s drawn towards the image of a noble person; sometimes he’ll be tempted by the desire to enter into a “secular society” where his talents would be properly noticed and his value properly evaluated.

The fact that his own imagination is what makes him appealing to the world leads to his attention being primarily directed towards global problems. Thus flashes of mutual anxiety and sympathy to those close by can just as easily “come to naught”. He may suddenly involuntarily insult another without understanding this. His heightened sense of vulnerability forces him into adopting a self-defensive stance; in which case through his sharpness and intolerance he can easily deliver (with words) a calculated “strike” against his target.

His strong intuition of time permits him to foresee the course of events, and in time to feel as well as conduct himself as one man or another. He thus has the ability to operate in the political arena. He eagerly alerts those, whom he respects, of threatening situations and other dangers. He straightforwardly states possible troubles to others for it is always deemed preferable to act in an already established situation.

EIE is magnificently capable of detecting the psychological characteristics in others, to comprehend their strengths and weaknesses. Makes an excellent psychologist, however, he does not always use this talent for good. Frequently there appears a desire, in EIE, to manipulate close ones, and the nature of this manipulation depends on his concrete relations he has with the individual.

EIE finds it boring to live the measured, routine life, he is motivated and inspired by extreme situations. If such situations fail to present themselves, for long enough, he will create tension around himself, forcing something to happen.

Descriptions of the activity of the weak functions:

Si
    Vulnerable function. If he does not doubt in his own abilities and uniqueness then he is utterly capable of taking care of his health and household – spheres where the EIE often feels the need for the help and council of other people. As a rule he is clean and squeamish. But he poorly recognizes his body’s needs, thus he may either constantly run to the physician or react in the exact opposite manner and not visit medical institutions until he literally collapses.

He often lacks the ability to discern the appropriateness of his observations before communicating them. Thus he appears to lack etiquette and this is reinforced by rough or vulgar manifestations in his behaviour. He often yields to his immediate mood, when this is positive, often because he’s been incited by public attention, he can present a commendable sense of generousity and charity. Such traits are dependent on his mood and, likewise, when effected negatively he may treat others meagerly, as if pitying them.

EIE often experiences difficulty in selecting clothing for himself, which adequately fits his frame. Some are able to overcome this shortcoming, however, and develop a good taste in selecting an appropriate outfit. Conscious of his ability to make an educated guess, in regards to the essence of what is happening around him, and confident in his correctness because of this, he is capable of acting with volitional pressure. Specifically if before him is someone, whom EIE considers “below himself”, whether in regards to age, level of culture etc… he sometimes desires to humble this person, to “put them in their place.”

Te Role function. Emotional enthusiasm plays an integral role in the EIE’s fitness for work. Without such influence he can wonder about, deeply drowning in his troubles, and thereby justifying his own inertia. But if his work fascinates him he burns with a bright flame. In such a situation it is difficult to sway him from his course; it’s even difficult for him to stop, in such a situation, and acknowledge other vitally necessary tasks (i.e. preparation of food). He relates, as a rule, to creative work, and conversely disdains any sort of manual labour. When he finds himself forced into a “course cloth” type of labour he prefers to work on people instead of the task at hand, he utilizes his ability to convince, to inspire, to operate the emotional levers present in the situation (he thus compensates by acting with his strong function).

EIE enjoys realizing himself in the intellectual arena. He takes pleasure in demonstrating the implications that philosophical problems present. He loves discussions with abstract themes.

EIE at work and in the home:

Generally EIE exerts a noticeable amount of effort in regards to his career. In such cases his thoroughness and accuracy of execution earn him deserved praise. He prefers there to be structure/order in his work. He suffers when forced to divide his attention between his career and domestic duties for he runs the risk of overworking and tiring himself. Nonetheless when forced to choose he gravitates towards his career, especially if under the constant attention of his associates. Domestic duties truly only serve to irritate him, here he prefers to divide them with close ones.

When in a leadership position EIE, more than anything, draws upon his moral leadership skills, his ability to entice and inspire associates with heightened expectations. Understands the strategic prospects of the enterprise, knows how to generate new ideas and how to find nontrivial approaches to the situation. His understanding of psychology combines with his ability to manipulate people and contributes towards allowing him to easily force others to execute the necessary actions. Rather than isolating himself in a high executive position he prefers to work alongside his associates, whom likewise provide him with admiration and acknowledge his high morals, ethics, working qualities and uniqueness.

All the characteristics of the EIE’s psyche are also visible in his familial life. When he shares warm relations with others in the household he frequently demonstrates cordiality and sensitivity. When positive relations are absent, on the other hand, the negative properties of his nature manifest themselves: capriciousness, foolishness, and intolerance.

EIE worries, and exerts much effort, in insuring the material needs of family. In household interaction he places little value on the observance of formalities and/or traditions; these to him are unimportant. He takes close to heart any risk of his significant other abandoning him and if faced with such a situation he’ll not hesitate to cause a commotion, expressing the moral terror of his predicament.

In other situations EIE requires the attention and concern of the family in which he belongs. If ignored he’ll begin to harbor jealousy in regards to the relations shared by other members of the family.

When true love presents itself in his relations everything is for the better. His rich fantasies and emotionalism are directed towards the creation and maintenance of a loving familial atmosphere. In this case the EIE presents himself as the excellent family man; the sensitive, understanding, and thoughtful husband and parent.

Summary of Functions:

Life for EIE is focused within the sphere of emotions, which he skillfully controls like the conductor of an orchestra. Without the surge of a periodic dramatic experience he finds himself unable to work. He attempts maintain a certain standard, in regards to his emotions, which serves to inform those around him his current condition.
    2. He foresees the possible course of events and possesses a sense of fantasy and artistic taste. Wonderfully reveals the possibilities of what may have been and what never was, knows how to inspire people with fantasy and to manipulate them.
    3. Not confident in determining physical needs and not always capable of organizing a routine manner of living; spends money reasonably. His volitional efforts are of an unpredictable nature and their essence is directed towards the people in close proximity. He may push too hard without any definite reason.
    4. – Finds it difficult to work on large tasks; prefers delicate, thorough, and scrupulous work. Finds it difficult to strictly follow a definite system, in such cases it is necessary to find help.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It is hard to say when people get self reflective on camera. That is not really IEE mode of being but it is quite artificial situation to be in. EIE could be the case as Ni is coming out.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Since sol and Mari think Filatova is a good source of information and both have typed you. Here you go..for comparison. It might give you an idea why you are being typed that way even though it is also VI and sol doesn't listen to your words.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ion-(Filatova)
    I mean I've read all of this a thousand times. But the refresher is useful. FWIW, the EIE sounds absolutely nothing like me.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I mean I've read all of this a thousand times. But the refresher is useful. FWIW, the EIE sounds absolutely nothing like me.
    What are you reading?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

So you relate to the Ne “For the IEE it is most important to find, to see, to comprehend the new possibility where there previously never was one. Her attention is always riveted towards the unique and unusual. She’s stimulated by new ideas and is willing to receive information from any sources. This can lead her to unexpected scientific discoveries, museum exhibitions, non-traditional methods of entertainment and medicine, journeys, meeting with new people…
    ” when all we see is Fe?
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You speak about using your emotions by exploding at people

Sounds like Fe

“Fe – Program function. Life for EIE is the sphere of emotions, which he, as a conductor, skillfully orchestrates. He is capable to act on his surroundings by a wide range of his own feelings – from powerful explosions saturated by his dramatic nature, by tragedy or by enthusiasm, by the ability to keep silent for several days and go about with a stone face; his entire form despising and “punishing”, in an unmistakable way, the person whom insulted him. People admire his bright emotionalism, the dramatic nature of his experiences, and his ability to respond to the most trivial changes in the moods of those around him. His rich world of feelings contains different hues of emotions, which in observing this psycho-type are immediately demonstrated by those surrounding.”
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Type disphorea is strong in this one :/
    -

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast