Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [VI] Help this confused dude!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    There were only a couple of bits that seemed strange. One is how you admire confrontational people despite being a pacifist yourself. I think it's unlikely that you value Se for many reasons but perhaps you could explain.
    While I think that I do value a more Si approach, I feel like confrontation is a necessity to advance in life. I try to be understanding, compromising and see many perspectives. Sadly, most of the time it isn't mutual, which produced this impression that this pseudo pacifist approach might not be that great for me. I mean sure, it's definitely gathered alot of respect from many people, but I still see it as a hindrance sometimes (Ideally, it wouldn't be the case, but reality differs, from my experience). This "realization" made me admire to an extent confrontational, not-so-agreeable people and wish to possess some of their traits.

Of course, I'm talking about people who aren't confrontational for the sake of it and can be compromising when it's necessary. I despise the other kind for their unwillingness to set aside their ego like an adult is supposed to do and react to anything that they perceive as a threat to their ego or whatever with disproportionate reactions such as "u wot m8?". I get highly confrontational with this type and make sure that they know their place.

Another thing that would be interesting to see is how active you actually are, given that you say others perceive you as highly active and productive. LSE might be within the realm of possibility but is less likely.
    I'm seen as active as people associate my ability to produce results, combined with my serious demeanor with high activity and hard work. It's not the case at all in reality.

Used the word productive about 20 times
    Legit lol'd.
    Last edited by Hamouchou; 03-09-2019 at 04:22 AM.

Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are LII, or SLI. I thought ILI for a second until you said you can't keep long term goals.

When you say you were 2 mature for you age and that your childhood was boring does make me think SLI over LII though.
    Last edited by Lord Pixel; 03-08-2019 at 07:18 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pixel View Post
    I think you are LII
    Well, that makes two of us.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, that makes two of us.
    Three.

I laughed when he talked about being the favourite child and wanting to be perfect. I was like that as a kid as well. I actually think that is part of what makes most LIIs unfit to deal with shady stuff since they very rarely push boundaries and make an effort to cross the law/their guardians without reason. But you need that experience, since most people in society don't actually follow all the rules, and you need to know which ones gets you punished and which ones gets you rewarded. You may find yourself in a position where you have to cross the law at some point and you wouldn't know how to get out of it unscathed since you never tried. Ex. Edawrd Snowden. Though I'm not sure what his type is, but I have seen him typed LII and I think it's a possibility. Unlike LSIs, who can go too far according to Renin "Sometimes real-world notions like visas, traffic rules, criminal code and other social realities may fall in the zone of ignoring. This may cause 'unexpected' problems, even imprisonment." This is actually something the only Renin mentions and not in detail so I'm not too sure about its accuracy, but it's something I picked up on myself as well.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by COOL AND MANLY View Post
    I laughed when he talked about being the favourite child and wanting to be perfect. I was like that as a kid as well. I actually think that is part of what makes most LIIs unfit to deal with shady stuff since they very rarely push boundaries and make an effort to cross the law/their guardians without reason.
    Interesting point. I wonder how much of it is upbringing and/or shit Se related in my case.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So, I've been told and noticed that my body language and the way I speak are quite different when I'm moving around(and really, it's the only way for me to feel truly comfortable). I'd like to record a second video while moving around, but I'm not sure if anyone will tolerate the shaky cam and movements.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI-Ti 9w1 sp/sx is clear as day...

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    LSI-Ti 9w1 sp/sx is clear as day...
    Where are you seeing heavy Ti?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

You clearly fit the VI template for LSI-Ti, the serious-leisurely gestalt of 9w1 and the VI for sp/sx. Let me officially welcome you to VI-ville here at 16types where K4M has laid down the toughest gauntlets in town...if you don't use VI then you're doing MBTI, not socionics. Remember, a house without a foundation is a castle in the sky. So when you can show me your VI templates for each type and subtype in order to demonstrate an adequate, reality-based foundation for your assertions, then you can become a player and get my ear...and I know whatever you come up with won't top mine because I reworked the labyrinth many times before landing upon the conceptually, structurally, logically flawless masterpieces you will find below. So as I say, it's best to just accept the typing I gave you and thank me for helping you to clear up any confusion you might have about your type, kind sir. I know a lot more about this stuff....

All in. Your turn.

Click here for the only valid VI templates for each socionics type and subtype.

Click here to read my descriptions and learn all the character types (type four description will be released at a later date).

Click here to Refresh, relearn, review the basics of each enneagram character type and 100+ fictional exemplars..

Click here for the only valid breakdown for every type, wing and stack as discovered by me, featuring 2500+ examples with youtube clips.

Click here for the only visual model on earth for each stacking as discovered by me.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    it's best to just accept the typing I gave you and thank me for my time kind sir. I know a lot more about this stuff.... welcome to VI-ville here where everybody runs through K4M's gauntlet...if you don't use VI then you're doing MBTI, not socionics. When you can show me VI templates for each type and subtype which lay an adequate foundation for your assertions, then you can become a player and get my ear...and I know whatever you come up with won't top mine because I reworked the labyrinth many times before landing upon the conceptually, structurally, logically flawless masterpiece which you will find below.

All in.
    When you can show me VI templates for each type and subtype which lay an adequate foundation for your assertions, then you can become a player and get my ear
    Where in the world did I ever state any argument ? It was an innocent question. What an extremely disproportionate and exaggerated response, jesus. Are you trolling, or it's just me being a noob who's unable to accept the absoltue truth discovered by your holiness ?

Your response is extremely repulsive, but I'll take your input into account, purely because all inputs are equal, not because I value your experience or anything. You should know that your overly cocky attitude is highly offputting and is very likely to make no one take what you write seriously (even if it can be true), but I bet that you've been confronted with such opinions already, and probably don't care at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12