Thread: LSI vs SLI vs SLE (video examples and a throw in video of delta duality)

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default LSI vs SLI vs SLE (video examples and a throw in video of delta duality)

Ok. So hopefully I am able to post youtube video examples.

BUT!

I just wanted to say that I have been looking around at different videos of beta pragmatists to see which ones would be more attractive as a dual. I stumbled upon a couple videos that were interesting. I'd like to open up a discussion about the types.

First video is one of an interview with an ESTp (SLE).
    I am pretty sure he is an ESTp because his resemblance is very close to a friend of mine who is most likely an ESTp or an ESFp. They both have the crazy charged up eyes like there is a great passion in them. Friend parties a lot and drives super high end expensive cars, and is always getting into socially sticky situations.

here is the link.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oy17oDAoGlc

Second video I saw was of an INTj and ISTj girl and boy respectively. I found the ISTj a bit more attractive and seemingly softer and more introspective as well as very calming in how he mentions how he doesn't feel the need to be negative and always accepts positive emotions over negative ones, seeing no point in remaining in a negative state of mind. Also a quick side note, I found the INTj girl slightly annoying due to her subtle need for attention (as I saw it) which reminded me of how Ni Victims can sometimes find Ne infantiles sorta annoying.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46H57PF344A

Third video was a surprise to me. At first I thought I was going to see a video about an LSI ISTj and through the video I found the guy in it to be slightly boring and uninteresting. Further examples in the video show that he is actually an SLI ISTp. A couple of clues... He responds to emergency situations the way Gulenko describes the stress types as the ones who are resistant to stress. "springy and immediate resistance to stress unexpected in nature"
    I thought something was off about him and low and behold the video I watched after was a video of him and his ENFp dual talking about poking each other all the time. Which... well... grossed me out.(See sexual behavior of quadras and delta poking in there) but anyway. here are those two videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B6E-XJvjow
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urr_ZrXo-kM

These were my observations, and from them I am thinking I am an EIE and not an IEI.

I just wanted to get opinions and ask if the types in the videos remind anyone of real life versions of the types above, I also want to make sure they are all typed correctly as well.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Female SLI:

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI have this weird cold blooded communication style with splashes of emotions where they oscillate between friendly and serious throughout the interaction. They are casual and easy to engage in communication, can at times be quite lively if comfortable.

serious - serious - serious - serious -coy smile and joke - serious - serious -lighthearted laugh - serious - serious

I'm confident this guy is LSI-C

Elon Musk is also LSI-C

Putin LSI-D (even the Putler does this)

SLE in my experience can be more heavy serious and the light-hearted moments in between are more sparse and they have more of physical presence:

Khabib Nurmagomedov SLE-?

Both types however can be more amusing than SLI & LSE (better Fe)

@Adam Strange isn't Regina Spector EIE?!

... Adam, have you considered paying some socionist to find you an ESI? No offense, but maybe that would be for the best (IF you are real ofc)
    Last edited by SGF; 02-11-2021 at 09:11 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, she is fuckin Fe ego, look at that.. teeth that can crack oysters:

Last edited by SGF; 02-11-2021 at 09:18 AM.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@GreenCoyote at least according to Gulenko Brad Pitt LSI and Angelina Jolie EIE are duals... .. or were kek

I'm bored at work, sue me..

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Female SLI:
    Ummm. Yes, very Te...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chin Diaper 007 View Post
    Ummm. Yes, very Te...
    Spektor shares about 70% of the software she's running with my SLI-Te ex-wife. Both seem to have e9 in their mix, but Spektor isn't sx-last. My friends called my ex "the German Princess" and "The Ice Queen", and Spektor is a LOT friendlier.

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Guy SLI, woman IEE duality:

IEEs seem cute.. she seems to like him because he is useful.. weird, same reason I like my laptop. Kekw
    Last edited by SGF; 02-15-2021 at 07:52 AM.