Thread: The Ultimate Socionics Musician List

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default The Ultimate Socionics Musician List

As the title states, the premise is simple - One thread/post to rule them all. Suggestions below with sufficient validity will be added to the OP. Rather than googling artists individually, let's contribute to make the definitive musician typing thread! VI as a primary or sole basis will not be counted in the OP unless further substantiation is provided. I'm tired of this "Musician + "dreamy eyes" = IEI" bullshit. If You don't pay attention to the artist's behaviour, reasoning, fixations, etc, and You don't know a damn thing about their life, lyrics, values and so forth, the typing will likely not be counted. The variability of situational obfuscation for appearances (eg. tiredness, drugs, mood, depression, etc) is too great to use VI as a sole basis. Most typings are from forums consensus, musically knowledgeable users such as @woofwoofl and some are my own determination. Corrections will be made if substantiation is provided. I struggled to find examples of certain types, so contributions are highly encouraged!

Musicians will be grouped by Quadra, with a representative figure for each typing, along with accompanying interview for analysis. Again, this is a work in progress. We can all perfect this as objectively as possible over time. Now, on with the show!

Alpha Quadra

ESE

Shania Twain - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxog6Ml_ddo

Other possible ESE's - Whitney Houston

ILE

The Mars Volta's Cedric Bixler Zavala - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brdpQN3ACY8

Other possible ILE's - Weird Al Yankovic, Primus' Les Claypool, Hans Zimmer, Siouxsie and the Banshee's Siouxsie Sioux

LII

Frank Zappa - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eln3J6BxWN0

Other possible LII's - Aphex Twin, Animals As Leader's Tosin Abasi, Meshuggah's Tomas Haake

SEI

Enya - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI0G22NCFms

Other possible SEI's - Yawning Man's Gary Arce, Cocteau Twin's Elizabeth Fraser

Beta Quadra

EIE

Primordial's Alan Averill - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GZshqJ4IjQ&

Other possible EIE's - Queen's Freddy Mercury, Led Zeppelin's Robert Plant, Kendrick Lamar, The Bauhaus' Peter Murphy, The Verve's Richard Ashcroft, David Bowie, Genesis' Peter Gabriel, Steve Vai

SLE

Black Flag's Henry Rollins - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-xMkHgan0Y

Other possible SLE's - Iron Maiden's Bruce Dickinson, Johnny Cash, Madonna, Slipknot's Corey Taylor, Megadeth's Dave Mustaine, Deadmau5, Hole's Courtney Love

IEI

The Doors' Jim Morrison - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtVdtITxEU8

Other possible IEI's - Led Zeppelin's Jimmy Page, Radiohead's Thom Yorke, Nirvana's Kurt Cobain, Chelsea Wolfe, PJ Harvey, Nick Drake, Fen's Frank Allain

LSI

Motorhead's Lemmy Kilmister - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vnzr2tPCxMQ

Other possible LSI's - Metallica's James Hetfield, Danzig's Glenn Danzig, Type O Negative's Peter Steele, Machine Head's Robb Flynn, Enslaved's Ivar Bjørnson

Gamma Quadra

LIE

Behemoth's Adam Darski - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUga6a-9VFw

Other possible LIE's - Devin Townsend, Jay Z

SEE

Elvis Presley - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edgz85xKcs0

Other possible SEE's - Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl, Kanye West, Pantera's Phil Anselmo, The Gathering's Anneke van Giersbergen

ILI

The Sisters Of Mercy's Andrew Eldritch - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfs_EAUMc7c

Other possible ILI's - Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds' Nick Cave, Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor, Swans' Michael Gira, Nas, Altar Of Plagues' James Kelly, Arvo Pärt

ESI

Death's Chuck Schuldiner - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuX2cPOQ5qY

Other possible ESI's - N.W.A's Dr. Dre, Interpol's Paul Banks

Delta Quadra

LSE

Genesis' Phil Collins - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ0QUdJcHUY&

IEE

Childish Gambino - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQeS2PZQ0Cc

Other possible IEE's - N.W.A's Ice Cube, Coheed And Cambria's Claudio Sanchez

SLI

Leonard Cohen - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quQMY37xi4s

Other possible SLI's - Dream Theater's Mike Portnoy

EII

Loreena McKennitt - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pj7m5zfkktw

Last edited by Memento Mori; 02-19-2019 at 12:52 AM.
    "We live in an age in which there is no heroic death."

Model A: ESI-Se -
    DCNH: Dominant

Enneagram: 1w2, 2w1, 6w7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx/So

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@hag @woofwoofl @Hekate @prowthin @Aylen @Oppai Anschluss @PussyInASarcophagus - And any one else that has musicians to contribute to this post!

Any type suggestions, corrections, or questions You may have leave below. As stated in the OP, substantive cases will be added to the OP's listings.

As Y'all can see, I struggled ALOT with Delta. Mostly a reflection of my own music tastes, but I also just didn't find many Delta musicians. Additions are appreciated. Hoping to hugely expand the OP's listings

Type requests - These are either lacking threads of their own, or are hotly contested: Eminem, Flying Lotus, Elton John, Beatles members, Frank Sinatra, Immortal Technique, Bob Dylan, Steven Tyler, John Bonham....
    Last edited by Memento Mori; 02-19-2019 at 12:52 AM.

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like Trent Reznor's film scoring quite a bit. It's a main part of my liking David Fincher films. It'd be cool if he were ILI, but IDK, and I'd rather not type somebody as my own type because I like their work.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

TIM
    FLVE
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    @hag @woofwoofl @Hekate @prowthin @Aylen @Oppai Anschluss @PussyInASarcophagus - And any one else that has musicians to contribute to this post!

Type requests - These are either lacking threads of their own, or are hotly contested: Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, Elton John, Beatles members, Frank Sinatra, Immortal Technique, Bob Dylan, Steven Tyler, John Bonham...
    Hey there! Love the music post! I don’t know how to “@“ (lol) so I’m quoting you.

Brody Dalle of The Distillers, Azalea Banks, Otep Shamaya of OTEP- SLE
    Annie Clark of St. Vincent, Fiona Apple - IEI
    Lady Gaga, Mika - EIE

Marina Diamandis, Emilie Autumn - IEE
    Julieta Venegas - EII

Brooke Candy, Jimi Hendrix, Lorde, Rihanna - ESI
    Nicki Minaj - SEE

Lux Interior of The Cramps, Murdoc Niccals of Gorillaz, Janis Joplin - ILE

It’s lacking in some types but anybody let me know what you think and if you disagree with some types let me know! I’ll post more as I think of them.
    The great Zen master Zhuang Zhou dreamt that he was a butterfly. When he awoke, he asked himself, "Am I a man who just dreamt about being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly who now dreams about being a man?"

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Overall it’s a pretty good list, but Leonard Cohen is absolutely not an SLI.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know much about Leonard Cohen, but based on his songs I don't see SLI for him either.

Why Phil Collins LSE?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Shania Twain - not Si, mb SEE
    Enya - N, mb EIE
    Loreena McKennitt - not EII, mb IEI

mb will add more

> The variability of situational obfuscation for appearances (eg. tiredness, drugs, mood, depression, etc) is too great to use VI as a sole basis.

The problem of nontypes influences exits with common behavior in not lesser degree. In case of people about which you know a few alike with famouses and the info about which ones is filtered to be public, which behave themselves publicly with high selfcontrol - makes the degree of nontypes factor as much higher than with VI.

Type related nonverbal is not only on surface. A current mood or different degree of tiredness do not change it principally, so you'd got an assured impression of another type. Also to type by VI is better by several clips what reduces nontypes influences.
    Drugs and psyche meds may change common behavior and nonverbal one significantly. But not many ones do public clips in those psyche states [during much changed, at least]. This should lead to significantly controversive nonverbal, but not to assured other type. Though typing skills should be better to do lesser mistakes from nontypes factors.

Your redundant negativism to VI follows from: 1) your [most probable] ESI type, while VI is based on Ne - your weak nonvalued region what inspires the lack of trust and aversion to it, 2) you mistyped yourself to EIE recently while by VI you was typed to ESI [and seems thought yourself as ESI before some forum pals have wished you to be beta], 3) the lack of VI skills to notice its effeciency in your typings, 4) a wish to influence on opinions of others, what to do with subjectivism of VI process is doubtful, 5) to hold stronger to your speculative opinions without geting detailed logical contrarguments, in what efforts the opponents are not interested as expected and problems of which contrarguments are easy to be noticed [while own complete arguments about the types you are hiding to avoid the same in return].

About typings here.

> Most typings are from forums consensus

Where opinions are said as assured - those are _your_ opinions, as you agree with them as I understand. How you got them is secondary. As for consensus, - it's not much important due to high conformism factor. Also besides being "musically knowledgeable" you are ignoring the typing skills, the importance of VI, doubtful that everyone which opinions you've used were "knowledgeable" about the concrete human, etc. It's just _your_ list, which is made under significant external influence, what is common for noobs. And partly the list can be not yours, where you'll input opinions with which ones you disagree.

There should be many mistakes due to: 1) objectively low typing matches point on high % of mistakes, in common, 2) noobish typing skills [not long ago you asked a help with own type], 3) you assign yourself incorrect type, so you do not understand even typology's basics, 4) underesteemate or has rejected VI - the important source of data, istead to be assured in types only when results match also with VI; and you did this where it's the least appropriate - with famouses

After a time when your typology understanding will be improved, mb you'll understand some of your current mistakes. Some of them I've pointed above. It's definitely that you'll change some opinions in which you are sure at now. It's funny when noobs overesteemate own opinions about types.
    Last edited by Sol; 02-16-2019 at 04:17 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nicki Minaj - SEI

TIM
    D-ESI-Se 1w2
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lol guise a vast majority of the typings are NOT mine. They have their own forum typing threads. If You want to know the reasoning behind many You'll have to do a search, cause there's nearly 70 musicians already listed. Eg. Leonard Cohen's typing, like a vast majority of these, are from his typing thread here on the forums. I'm also chuckling at the fact that nearly every Delta was contested. Do Deltas just not make music!?

"and seems thought yourself as ESI before some forum pals have wished you to be beta" - Also, ignore Sol, he's making up lies again and claiming I've thought of myself as ESI when I never have, that was his idea, in my typing thread where he insulted and dismissed everyone else's attempts that didn't align with his determination. If I were to make a detailed argument for my typing he wouldn't understand it anyways cause he doesn't understand English. There is little to no point in addressing his effortpost and his pursuit of me. I'm not sure why he's so interested in me.

Thank You for all the contributions thus far! Keep 'em coming!
    Last edited by Memento Mori; 02-16-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

James Hetfield - SLE
    Valeriy Kipelov - ESI
    Helle - ESI
    Udo Dirkschneider - SEE
    Tarja Turunen - ESI
    Maurizio Iacono - SEI
    Jack Black - SLE

by VI, certainly
    note: may to work worse on mental ill, drug users, the ones after their home was burned, tired Everest climbers, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Luminous Lynx View Post
    lol guise a vast majority of the typings are NOT mine
    Where you agree with the types - they are _your opinion too_.

Your rejection of intuitive impressions from nonverbal - is the rejection of useful for typing information (what I've proved experimentally). This only rises the mistakes and helps to keep wrong opinions. Especially so with offline typing (like famouses) when an info is very limited and often doubtful (for example, people may describe themselves and others wrongly, hide a part of important info what changes the overal impression, to set accents with predispositions instead of objectivity, etc). Noverbal is more objective info and often has enough to give assured and correct type (or some trait).

About moods. The closer human is to normal emotional state - the more clear (lesser controversive) type related impressions he gives and lesser chance on mistakes. It's rare when people are too far from normal states. The example of abnormal state I posted recently - the girl was after a shock [and mb under alcohol] what says there [she's ESI but behavior there is significantly shifted to E type]. To overcome this is enough to see her in different clips/situations, and when she's closer to her common state - in almost any of clips impressions should be assured and point on the same type, then you mb assured in this type. And anyway it's rare cases - if you'd look a random clip of a random blogger - you'd see him not after a shock but in normal emotional state; to look a couple of such clips to be sure the impressions are assured and stable is enough, and when it's not so - you just do not have an assured type (until will gather more data or will think longer or typing skills will be improved after a time etc). Resume: 1) nontypes factors are reduces by usages of several clips or seeing the same human IRL in different situations, 2) with good skills in harder case you get lesser clear type, notice higher controvertions but not get an assured wrong type.

Soft psyche disorders should not be serious obstacle for correct typing by nonverbal. Normal skills should overcome this do not make mistyping at least. The mentioned depressive states have very different degrees, while strong psyche disorders are rare. It's also rare when you see clips of people under strong psyche-active substances (drugs, meds, alcohol). Look at several clips made in different ages and times for the same actor/singer - if you get the same assured impressions - they should be correct with good probability. On common behavior all factors which you've mentioned influence too, - it's a nontypes noise and nothing special (except rare cases), what should lead to lesser clear typing and may need to use more of data/clips, but should not lead to mistakes with good typing skills.

We may take a case of Enya. You with the help of knowledgable in something (but not in types) people have assinged her SEI, while she's clear N by VI. She gives this impression from different clips, including ones made in different her ages. There is no special moods _in every_ of those clips, can't be the same drugs used or other strange noise for every clips there (what hypotethically may change impressions to N type for S type) - while she stably gives me the same - the impressions much closer to description of N types compared to descriptions of S types. But somehow you assing her base S type. Even if to take her songs, the impressions from them - they are atmospheric, slow, muddy - it's relates to imagination (N region), but not concrete sensetions (S related style). Something in her behavior was speculatively chosen to decide about S type, mb by her self description - and there seems was totally ignored nonverbal of her dreamy sight and other N types related impressions. With the additional and proper usage of VI there should be goten doubts, at least, as was noticed a controvertion between results of different methods. With good VI skills it's possibly to trust to typing only by them (with IR effects taking into account), what I see at myself - when I get _assured_ opinion by VI even if I then know a human for long and better I mostly do not get doubts in that VI goten type, as the human fits ok to the theory by common behavior. My typing skills are not perfect, I prefer to think about 90% accuracy according to how often I then change assured opinions - it's more the problem of the skills, than abnormality of some people what is rare. In case normal mood variations lead to mistakes - skills should be improved, what is expected for novices and the ones who do not type much (there are not many ones who has relatively good typing skills due to different reasons).
    Last edited by Sol; 02-17-2019 at 01:50 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's a musician on this picture.

TIM
    ESI 468 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do we want to put this in one list? Well anyway, here are my contributions.
    NOTE: My DCNH classifications are merely suggested, as I am newer to DCNH.

Alpha

SEI Regina Spektor

Beta

IEI Michael Jackson

Gamma

Beatles
    LIE C John Lennon
    ESI H Ringo Starr
    ILI C George Harrison
    SEE C Paul McCartney

I know people might argue endlessly about the Beatles. But I am typing based on incredibly thorough, respected and well researched biography on these guys, from childhood on through teen years, time in Hamburg, early recording and touring. VI is secondary here. Regarding George Harrison I could also see an argument for SLI, which was my older typing for him.
    Happy to discuss/justify each typing if anyone wants to!

ESI Bob Dylan

ESI C Morrissey
    I’d always seen him typed Beta but after someone - was it Olympia? - suggested ESI I started examining it and I have come to think it fits very well as he is definitely highly moralizing/judgmental. I have read an autobiography and a biography on him, fwiw. Additionally my favorite cousin (who is LxE) is Morrissey’s real estate agent and acquaintance and has shared quite a bit with me on his personality/behaviors during in-person interaction.

Delta

LSE H Neil Young

EII Joanna Newsom (who VI’s a bit like Maritsa incidentally)

EII Tori Amos
    Although ESI would work possibly too

EII Thom Yorke

May add more later but those are the typings I’m fairly sure of.
    Last edited by MrsTortilla; 03-04-2019 at 07:58 PM.

Professional IEI Identifier on a peaceful hiatus's Avatar
    TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my ideas about socionics:

https://soziotypen.de/thoughts-on-socionics/

the section will be updated ever other month or so.

this is a VI thread with IEI examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...-(IEI-edition)

and this is a thread with EIE examples

https://www.the16types.info/vbulleti...s-EIE-examples

Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

everyone in joy division and animal collective are iei?

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

haha no, I only meant Ian Curtis and Noah Lennox.

The Smiths (Morrisey) - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siO6dkqidc4

David Bowie - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsYp9q3QNaQ

Tom Waits - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKrfI5KGdas

Fiona Apple - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIlLq4BqGdg

Green Day (Billie Joe Armstrong) - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUTGr5t3MoY

Billie Eillish - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah0Ys50CqO8

Johnny Cash - SLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=It7107ELQvY

Madonna - SLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ

Tame Impala (Kevin Parker) - IEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odeHP8N4LKc
    Last edited by on a peaceful hiatus; 11-10-2019 at 03:30 PM.

Why is Chris Martin EIE over IEE? He seems Delta to me

The 1975 (Matty Healy) - EIE

https://youtu.be/1Wl1B7DPegc

Joji - IEI

https://youtu.be/K3Qzzggn--s
    Last edited by abillionmillion; 11-10-2019 at 12:05 PM.

TIM
    LII-C
    Mentioned
    259 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NASS CODA View Post
    Why is Chris Martin EIE over IEE? He seems Delta to me
    oh, I think you might be right. I've typed him around a year ago and two of my friends had doubts about my typing, but they couldn't offer any alternatives. the video I watched of him had a high display of Fe, and considering that he had the french revolution as a theme of viva la vida, I was rather sure that he's an EIE, but IEE seems very likely now that I think about it. thanks for pointing it out. I will remove him from the list and read more about him.

Nirvana (Kurt Cobain) - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoikeg

John Lennon - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMewtlmkV6c

Nico - EIE (might be IEI)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAQn93RUjVY

Michael Jackson - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOnqjkJTMaA

U2 (Bono) - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujNeHIo7oTE

Taylor Swift - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg

Carly Rae Jepsen - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8

Lady Gaga - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2smz_1L2_0

Elton John - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoOhnrjdYOc

Kero Kero Bonito - EIE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sepcj45774I

Dresden Dolls (Amanda Palmer) - SLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4gPZPKJc0s

Metallica (James Hetfield) - SLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Sufjan Stevens - IEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsGODTySH0E

The Cure (Robert Smith) - IEI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGgMZpGYiy8

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marie Fredriksson - ENFP - Huxley

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Roxette - Mirror Inter-type Relationship

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFP

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ENFP

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightnin' Hopkins: SLE

Townes Van Zandt: IEI

Mark Hollis: IEI

Roy Orbison: SEI

Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Robert Palmer - ISFJ - Dreiser

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Memento Mori View Post

As Y'all can see, I struggled ALOT with Delta. Mostly a reflection of my own music tastes, but I also just didn't find many Delta musicians. Additions are appreciated.
    Sadly not really a reflection of your music tastes - I have struggled a lot to find Delta artists as well. Months ago I tried using PDB typings as a starting point to find artists that might be EII and evaluate them on my own. This didn't help much. Stereo - typing artists as IEI could be an explanation but it probably has more to do with the type itself. There are currently 5 pages of potentially EII musicians there, most of whom are either part of K-POP groups, unlikely to actually be EII or at one socionics vote with little actual evidence. I will see whether I can find type - able people there, but it will be a struggle.

For now, Cavetown and Alec Benjamin are probably EII but I can't be 100% confident.

EDIT Alec Benjamin is most likely IEI
    EDIT Cavetown could be an industry plant
    Last edited by InkBlue; 03-15-2022 at 02:28 PM.

dewusional entitwed snowfwake VewyScawwyNawcissist's Avatar
    TIM
    NF 6w5-4w5-1w9 VLEF
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by InkBlue View Post
    Sadly not really a reflection of your music tastes - I have struggled a lot to find Delta artists as well. Months ago I tried using PDB typings as a starting point to find artists that might be EII and evaluate them on my own. This didn't help much. Stereo - typing artists as IEI could be an explanation but it probably has more to do with the type itself. There are currently 5 pages of potentially EII musicians there, most of whom are either part of K-POP groups, unlikely to actually be EII or at one socionics vote with little actual evidence. I will see whether I can find type - able people there, but it will be a struggle.

For now, Cavetown and Alec Benjamin are probably EII but I can't be 100% confident.
    i think Tyler Joseph of twenty one pilots is EII, the lead signer of La Dispute is EII, Chester Bennington of Linkin Park is IEE, Tom Delogne of blink 182 & eangels and airwaves is IEE. Marina Diamandis is IEE, Tom Araya of Slayer is IEE, the singer of yellowcard is IEE, now now is EII

elijah witt - cane hill https://youtu.be/yAv1z6yQmfI IEE

now now - https://youtu.be/zyVROWvYCM0 EII

tom araya - slayer https://youtu.be/uQqa1ffAS8g IEE

tyler joseph - twenty one pilots https://youtu.be/mywqmANUNDQ EII

chester bennington - linkin park https://youtu.be/MooHQuRCh1o IEE

jonathan dreyer - la dispute https://youtu.be/IND25dLc6xc delta NF

tom delogne - blink 182 https://youtu.be/jbcUVjHmGR0 IEE

nyanners - songs bc no interview but its clear if u know her https://youtu.be/KkY-H9mKKsc https://youtu.be/g420AB5EBTI delta NF

update later
    Last edited by VewyScawwyNawcissist; 01-12-2022 at 06:55 PM.
    https://linktr.ee/tehhnicus
    Jesus is King stops black magic and closes portals

self diagnosed ASD, ADHD, schizotypal/affective

Your face makes your brain and sociotype – how muscle use shapes personality

I want to care
    if I was better I’d help you
    if I was better you’d be better

Human Design 2/4 projector life path 1

TIM
    EII-Ne Sx/So 479
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simon Webbe, ESI-Fi

TIM
    SEI-CNHD-T
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thoughts on Hansi Kürsch and Andre Olbrich?

TIM
    HN-SLI-Te
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 359AML View Post
    Thoughts on Hansi Kürsch and Andre Olbrich?
    Hansi Kürsch - no idea, he looks like some Fi/Te valuing introvert overusing his Fe

Andre Olbrich - IxE-Ne

Banned
    TIM
    SLE, SLUEN, VFLE
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Henry Rollins don't quite strike me like an SLE. from interviews I've seen more of an LSI in him. Ti base, bad at Ne. Ni mobilising. maybe LSE, idk much about the dude to precise, only a fan of black flag though haha.
    Johnny Cash is SLI.