Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 41 to 80 of 162

Thread: The Rise of Trumpism

  1. #41

    Default

    Youtube is a joke. They engaged in some obvious count rigging for the number of likes on that Gillette PSA, then proceeded to remove similar response videos and criticisms. Here is a mirror of the one that was removed for being propaganda, despite propaganda being an accurate description of the original Gillette PSA which has remained.


  2. #42
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,389
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gimme a D
    Gimme a O
    Gimme a N
    Gimme a A
    Gimme a L
    Gimme a D
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  3. #43
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    5,410
    Mentioned
    666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Gimme a D
    Gimme a O
    Gimme a N
    Gimme a A
    Gimme a L
    Gimme a D
    You can have him, if you promise to drop him naked into a hole in a glacier.

  4. #44
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    16,389
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    You can have him, if you promise to drop him naked into a hole in a glacier.
    Why naked
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  5. #45
    WinnieW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    TIM
    LII-Ne
    Posts
    1,277
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Why naked
    Don't waste valueable clothing.

  6. #46

    Default

    Cheessa neenjah mah wongee Pelosi

    ppz2S.jpg

  7. #47
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    5,410
    Mentioned
    666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Why naked
    He'd freeze to death faster.

    Also, I think that this is Dante's description of the Ninth Circle of Hell, which was reserved for those who betrayed the trust that other people placed in them.

  8. #48
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Interior of a T-34
    Posts
    2,434
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you want to criticize Trump, criticize him for being a zionist agent.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrJW5A7ruLM

  9. #49
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Interior of a T-34
    Posts
    2,434
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default


  10. #50
    The Quiet Individualist Waster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    UK
    TIM
    SLI-Si(H)5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    358
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Trumpism is just a natural reaction or rebellion from the masses to globalism, neo-marxism and post modernism.
    Eggzacly

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    If you want to criticize Trump, criticize him for being a zionist agent.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrJW5A7ruLM
    Boy things have changed around here.





    As we reach for the stars, we must put away childish things; gods, spirits and other phantasms of the brain. Reality is cruel and unforgiving, yet we must steel ourselves and secure the survival of our race through the unflinching pursuit of science and technology.
    - Stellaris

  11. #51
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,299
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default


  12. #52
    Kill4Me's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Posts
    2,299
    Mentioned
    226 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Democratic party not looking too sane these days with its inflation of commie cuckoos:





    And here I thought fake Hillary was off her rocker.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 03-14-2019 at 05:03 PM.

  13. #53
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,501
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Trumpism is just a natural reaction or rebellion from the masses to globalism, neo-marxism and post modernism.
    Yes, that is true, but it's a bad reaction because it's anti-intellectual at its core.

    Just because the thing(s) being reacted against, in this case political correctness and post modernism are bad, doesn't make the reaction against those things automatically good.

    Lots of people talk like Trump is somehow good simply because he opposes political correctness, well the sickness can kill you, but so can the antidote...better to find a better, safer antidote...

    On a side note, I don't think globalism (another thing you mention people rebelling against) is that bad. Being open towards the outside world is better than being closed off to it. It does have some negative consequences for some, yes, like the movement of capital leaving some areas penniless and the outsourcing of cheap labor but I think the consequences of rolling back free trade would leave people worse off. Countries should be able to control their borders, if only for the safety of their own citizens. I am mostly pro immigration but I do think government should be able to make harsh decisions if they have to, to protect their citizens. I do think that racialist theories about whites being replaced are bullshit though. It seems to me that international organzations iike the EU and the UN consist of career politicians oneupping each other, too, which is why any opposition to them labels you a heretic of sorts. You gotta be polished and right-thinking.
    Last edited by Uncle Ave; 03-31-2019 at 08:51 AM.


  14. #54
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,501
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default



  15. #55
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,850
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Yes, that is true, but it's a bad reaction because it's anti-intellectual at its core.

    Just because the thing(s) being reacted against, in this case political correctness and post modernism are bad, doesn't make the reaction against those things automatically good.

    Lots of people talk like Trump is somehow good simply because he opposes political correctness, well the sickness can kill you, but so can the antidote...better to find a better, safer antidote...
    I agree with this. I consider him the lesser of the two evils though. A better alternative than these two extremes would be ideal of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    On a side note, I don't think globalism (another thing you mention people rebelling against) is that bad. Being open towards the outside world is better than being closed off to it. It does have some negative consequences for some, yes, like the movement of capital leaving some areas penniless and the outsourcing of cheap labor but I think the consequences of rolling back free trade would leave people worse off. Countries should be able to control their borders, if only for the safety of their own citizens. I am mostly pro immigration but I do think government should be able to make harsh decisions if they have to, to protect their citizens. I do think that racialist theories about whites being replaced are bullshit though. It seems to me that international organzations iike the EU and the UN consist of career politicians oneupping each other, too, which is why any opposition to them labels you a heretic of sorts. You gotta be polished and right-thinking.
    Globalism sounds nice in theory, but in practice I think it is largely detrimental. Clustering groups of different ethnicities together won't work because human nature is naturally tribal like our ancestors from thousands of years ago. This won't be undone because of forced social policies. People like to stick with those similar to them in ethnicity, you can see this with ethnic enclaces in large cities. In addition to this, with the advent of AI, many of these economic migrants labor will become obsolete in addition to the original inhabitants competing with an increasing immigrant population for jobs to worsen this issue further. I am generally anti-immigration, but it varies widely depending on the nation. For instance, with countries in Europe, Asia and Africa I am an ardent nationalist.

    I believe countries in those continents should be able to protect their ethnic identity and culture that have been around for thousands of years. It just so happens that only Europe is losing both due to mass immigration from largely economic migrants and only a small amount which are actual refugees from Syria. I am fine with Europe receiving actual refugees from Syria, but they are merely a small fraction of actual migrants to Europe. The vast majority are economic migrants from Africa and the middle east. They are not fleeing war, but rather poverty.

    When it comes to countries like the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand then my immigration stance is a lot more lax and less nationalistic given that these are European colonies that were originally Native American in origin. Their current ethnicity and culture only spans hundreds of years. They are largely populated by a mixture of European ethnicities and cultures that have largely become a melting pot at least with the US. I think immigration should be controlled in these nations, but not to the same extent as Europe. As for racialist theories of whites being displaced, I would not go as far to say that all whites will become extinct and that nearly everyone in Western countries will be of mixed race in the future. This is ignoring that almost anything can happen in the distant future.

    However, when you look at the trends, a white minority is inevitable in almost every Western country and this is likely to occur in the near future within our lifetimes and only worsen in the distant future beyond that. You can argue that this is good, bad or neutral, but whether it is happening or not is not really debatable as it is clear that this is the future of Western countries. The only exception to this rule is Eastern Europe where nationalism is prominent there and maybe some other nations like Italy with an elected nationalist government, which is not even certain to last or be effective at curbing economic migrants with EU's influence at the helm.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  16. #56
    Muddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Interior of a T-34
    Posts
    2,434
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Immigration should be strictly limited to those who have something to offer the host nation and must go through a comprehensive process to prove they completely willing to assimilate with the nation's culture, laws and ideas. That's my take.

  17. #57
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,501
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Globalism sounds nice in theory, but in practice I think it is largely detrimental. Clustering groups of different ethnicities together won't work because human nature is naturally tribal like our ancestors from thousands of years ago. This won't be undone because of forced social policies. People like to stick with those similar to them in ethnicity, you can see this with ethnic enclaces in large cities. In addition to this, with the advent of AI, many of these economic migrants labor will become obsolete in addition to the original inhabitants competing with an increasing immigrant population for jobs to worsen this issue further. I am generally anti-immigration, but it varies widely depending on the nation. For instance, with countries in Europe, Asia and Africa I am an ardent nationalist.
    Humans can be tribal about many things, race being one of them. It doesn't mean everyone is like that, or that such a thing is normative.

    Ancient Egypt was a society which combined two ethnic peoples, one Semitic and one African, into one nation, under the idea of Egypt. Later, others like the Greeks became "Egyptians" despite their foreign ethnicity; they adopted the culture. Certain peoples like the Hyksos and Hebrews didn't integrate so well; they rejected the culture.

    I think it only really becomes about race when when race is associated with culture, otherwise race is irrelevant. In fact, race is irrelevant, but some people choose to keep it relevant.

    I believe countries in those continents should be able to protect their ethnic identity and culture that have been around for thousands of years. It just so happens that only Europe is losing both due to mass immigration from largely economic migrants and only a small amount which are actual refugees from Syria. I am fine with Europe receiving actual refugees from Syria, but they are merely a small fraction of actual migrants to Europe. The vast majority are economic migrants from Africa and the middle east. They are not fleeing war, but rather poverty.

    When it comes to countries like the US, Canada, Australia and New Zealand then my immigration stance is a lot more lax and less nationalistic given that these are European colonies that were originally Native American in origin. Their current ethnicity and culture only spans hundreds of years. They are largely populated by a mixture of European ethnicities and cultures that have largely become a melting pot at least with the US. I think immigration should be controlled in these nations, but not to the same extent as Europe. As for racialist theories of whites being displaced, I would not go as far to say that all whites will become extinct and that nearly everyone in Western countries will be of mixed race in the future. This is ignoring that almost anything can happen in the distant future.

    However, when you look at the trends, a white minority is inevitable in almost every Western country and this is likely to occur in the near future within our lifetimes and only worsen in the distant future beyond that. You can argue that this is good, bad or neutral, but whether it is happening or not is not really debatable as it is clear that this is the future of Western countries. The only exception to this rule is Eastern Europe where nationalism is prominent there and maybe some other nations like Italy with an elected nationalist government, which is not even certain to last or be effective at curbing economic migrants with EU's influence at the helm.
    Yeah, the fact that whites are being mixed with other races is neutral. I am critical of the term "white genocide" used to refer to this phenomenon because it is not a genocide, there is no violence. The definition of genocide implies violence against a group.

    I do think immigration in Europe has largely resulted in negative consequences, but I think this is due more to the unwillingness of many to integrate into the culture. It's not the immigration in itself that's bad, or the mixing of ethnicities, we just don't have that many high-quality immigrants in Europe because many from Africa and the middle east come here with the intent of bumming off welfare. Get rid of the social safety net and the low-quality immigration will dissapear. The problem with Europe is that economically we are on the downturn. I suspect the main reason for this is a change in people's philosophy; we no longer believe in or have optimism towards the future. Also, post-colonial guilt, which makes us feel bad on an existensial level. Post-WW2 pessimism.

    If European society doesn't believe in itself or its future, how can immigrants do so? I've nothing against immigrants per se, but I agree that Europe needs to reclaim its vision of the future before we can succesfully welcome them in large numbers.

    I'm pro-immigration in the absolute sense, but there are of course cases where immigrants should be declined entry by government, mainly when they pose a potential threat to that country's citizens. There needs to be background checks on immigrants obviously, and when it comes to Syrian refugees, their backgrounds cannot be checked by any EU country since the EU is enemies with the Syrian government. That's not to say all Syrians are bad; I have met some and that's far being the case; but you have to draw a line somewhere.

    The other issue in Europe is radical Islam, and that obviously needs to be dealt with firmly, by governments, that is. We need to be able to speak out about it, mock this religion if we want (just like we can mock any other religion) without the threat of getting killed, and governments need to protect their citizens from radical Islamists even if it's not a popular thing for them to do. Events like the Charlie Hebdo attacks, the murder of Theo Van Gogh, are pure acts of barbary and savagery, and we should have zero tolernace and zero excuses for it.

    So I've spoken about alot of different topics here...but that goes to show how complex this issue is, and how simplistic Trump's partisan's make it out to be (though we agree on this).


  18. #58
    COOL AND MANLY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    TIM
    Your daul
    Posts
    970
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    How is immigration an issue in the US? This is something I don't understand.

    Immigrants are ineligible for most forms of federal aid. They also pay more into public benefit programs than they take out.

    Source.

    Taken from a relevant reddit post:

    The flow of migrants has been largely reduced, but that doesn't stop the racist populist fringe from exploiting the issue for its own agenda. Basically, the instruments to reduce the flow are in place. Unfortunately, the polarized political debate hinders the intelligent management of migratory flows to the mutual benefit. The problem with nationalist populism is always that it damages the own nation in the end.

    I live in a small village in one of the poorest parts of the Euro-zone. Ten years ago, we had never seen any Asians in our village. Today, there are an estimated 5,000 Asian guest workers from Thailand, Nepal, India, Bangladesh, etc., who are flown in two work in the surrounding farms because there are not enough locals willing to do hard manual labor. This country of 10 million has engaged to take in about 2,000 refugees, of which only about 700 have stayed. That number is insignificant if a small village can take in 5,000 guest workers from Asia without causing any social conflicts.

    In Germany, despite of what Trump claims, crime rates have reached historic lows. Generally speaking, immigrants and refugees who have received permission to stay are on their best behavior with below average crime rates, while illegal immigrants from the Baltic or North Africa who have little hope of getting asylum have above average crime rates because without the means to work legally, they often live by crime or illegal activities. It is often difficult to deport immigrants whose asylum request has been turned down because of a lengthy legal process, lack of proper papers, or unwillingness of the countries of origin to take them back.

    There is no doubt that the 2015 refugee crisis has left deep marks in the political landscape, but I think it was a good trial run that has prepared Europe for bigger migratory movements which are bound to hit the continent in the future due to increasing international inequality, climate change, etc. While I regret the rise of right-wing populism, it was a natural consequence of the inability of liberal-left politics to deal effectively with the refugee crisis. Thus, the rise of right-wing populism was a natural corrective in the EU democratic process which introduced a sense of reality into those who opposed all restrictions on immigration.

    In Germany about 60% of the refugees from the Balkan wars in the 90s have returned. The rest has somehow put down roots in Germany. Once the situation in Syria stabilizes, it is expected that most Syrians will return. The problem is that the West has backed the wrong horse in Syria and even though Putin has asked Merkel to help rebuilding the country, having backed the wrong side, it is now hard to do a U-turn for creating the conditions that would allow the Syrian refugees to return.

    Edit: It should be noted that the percentage of foreign born citizens in Europe is still below that of the US and that the perceived percentage of foreigners in a country is well below the real percentage:

    Where Europe’s migrants are
    I liked this one as well:

    Spaniard here.

    One thing to have in mind is that countries like Spain, Greece or Italy have high unemployment rates and run/have run on massive deficits. Therefore, a long-time unemployed person, let's say, 54 years old, lives a rough life: No job, no subsidies, no help from the administration. Then you have inmigrants that arrive to these countries and have subsidies: around €450/month for themselves, another ~€500 for each child, and another subsidy for the house rent. I have classmates that live better than me in a house with 4 people where none of them works.

    Inmigrants should be helped, obviously, and that nobody should die in the sea. But Europe needs a sensible plan, opening the gates and let everybody in is going to be a massive disaster, both economically and sociologically.

    Also, Spain (which is the case I know) has been crying for help in the EU since the 00's and Europe looked away. Now we have this huge problem we don't know how to solve. If we had tried to solve it 10 years ago, maybe we wouldn't be in this position now. It really comes to show that the EU, sometimes, is a very selfish organisation.

  19. #59
    Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    4,850
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Humans can be tribal about many things, race being one of them. It doesn't mean everyone is like that, or that such a thing is normative.

    Ancient Egypt was a society which combined two ethnic peoples, one Semitic and one African, into one nation, under the idea of Egypt. Later, others like the Greeks became "Egyptians" despite their foreign ethnicity; they adopted the culture. Certain peoples like the Hyksos and Hebrews didn't integrate so well; they rejected the culture.

    I think it only really becomes about race when when race is associated with culture, otherwise race is irrelevant. In fact, race is irrelevant, but some people choose to keep it relevant.
    I see your point, but I think it depends on the nation. In the Americas and Oceania, race is largely irrelevant as they were colonized by Europe in recent history. However, in Europe, race is a lot more relevant as ethnicity and culture are intertwined. Especially when you consider the kind of immigrants coming into Europe, it is clear that the mass muslim migration has little intention of integrating. Compare that to US or Canada where integration is a lot more likely at least in the 2nd or 3rd generation children of immigrants. So for a host of several reasons, I think Europe requires a nationalistic stance in terms of immigration, while outside of Europe a more lenient immigration stance can work.

    Yeah, the fact that whites are being mixed with other races is neutral. I am critical of the term "white genocide" used to refer to this phenomenon because it is not a genocide, there is no violence. The definition of genocide implies violence against a group.

    I do think immigration in Europe has largely resulted in negative consequences, but I think this is due more to the unwillingness of many to integrate into the culture. It's not the immigration in itself that's bad, or the mixing of ethnicities, we just don't have that many high-quality immigrants in Europe because many from Africa and the middle east come here with the intent of bumming off welfare. Get rid of the social safety net and the low-quality immigration will dissapear. The problem with Europe is that economically we are on the downturn. I suspect the main reason for this is a change in people's philosophy; we no longer believe in or have optimism towards the future. Also, post-colonial guilt, which makes us feel bad on an existensial level. Post-WW2 pessimism.

    If European society doesn't believe in itself or its future, how can immigrants do so? I've nothing against immigrants per se, but I agree that Europe needs to reclaim its vision of the future before we can succesfully welcome them in large numbers.

    I'm pro-immigration in the absolute sense, but there are of course cases where immigrants should be declined entry by government, mainly when they pose a potential threat to that country's citizens. There needs to be background checks on immigrants obviously, and when it comes to Syrian refugees, their backgrounds cannot be checked by any EU country since the EU is enemies with the Syrian government. That's not to say all Syrians are bad; I have met some and that's far being the case; but you have to draw a line somewhere.

    The other issue in Europe is radical Islam, and that obviously needs to be dealt with firmly, by governments, that is. We need to be able to speak out about it, mock this religion if we want (just like we can mock any other religion) without the threat of getting killed, and governments need to protect their citizens from radical Islamists even if it's not a popular thing for them to do. Events like the Charlie Hebdo attacks, the murder of Theo Van Gogh, are pure acts of barbary and savagery, and we should have zero tolernace and zero excuses for it.

    So I've spoken about alot of different topics here...but that goes to show how complex this issue is, and how simplistic Trump's partisan's make it out to be (though we agree on this).
    While white genocide may certainly be hyperbole, it is clear that white marginalization is occuring in Western nations and that they are destined to become minorities in the vast majority of Western nations. Whether this is a deliberate contrived plot or simply due to the incompetence and stupidity of European politicians is up for debate. At least we both agree that it is an issue that needs to be solved. Personally, in Europe a nationalist stance is the only route that I think will work without consequences. Anything else will be detrimental in the long run.

    However, I am fine with your suggestion for Syrian refugees entering the EU as they are a tiny minority of migrants into Europe anyways. Where as in other Western countries like US/Canada/Australia/New Zealand, it might not be necessary to pursue a nationalist stance for a variety of different reasons that I have mentioned previously. However, ensuring that immigrants that enter a nation intend to integrate, work and benefit the country overall is a no brainer for all nations of the world.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  20. #60
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    383
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    There are some in this thread whose mothers’ (in utero) should’ve belly flopped down 249 flights of stairs, and spared us the subsequent social and intellectual drain. Unapologetically, I take a hostile stance to certain views–to those not directly/immediately affected by hatemongering idiocy masquerading as accuracy, it’s easier to hold a more dispassionate point of view–but my “interest groups” aren’t afforded that luxury because much of these views encompass an existential assault and not the imagined kind by those perpetuating the notion of some “white genocide.” And so I give subzero fucks about any bigots and their sympathizers whom I might offend.

    But you, unlike the rest, don’t necessarily strike me as a completely hardened piece of fecal waste; I think that some of your thoughts and conclusions lack a certain rigor, but that can be remedied if you have the will–if not, off to the heap with you as well. But I say this to say the only reason why I’m critiquing your comment and not any of the others (that hardly amount to anything but compacted hot air and flatulence) is because you don’t seem morally submerged. For the sake of transparency, I'm approximately 3/4 ethnic Scandinavian (with a European passport) and the rest a mishmash of colonized "others," but I'm particularly interested in those who speak on affairs concerning "my people" and what's happening within our borders.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    Clustering groups of different ethnicities together won't work because human nature is naturally tribal like our ancestors from thousands of years ago. This won't be undone because of forced social policies.
    So then how do the vast majority of the 87 European ethnicities, for example, live side by side in relative harmony and not routinely slaughter and murder each other? Granted, prior to WWII and in a few blips on the radar since then, that certainly wasn't the case. But for the most part, since WWII and particularly in Western Europe, the various ethnicities, while still having stark socio-cultural-political differences in some cases (Scandinavia vs the Mediterranean), all live in relative stability with each other. If what you say is true, that "clustering groups of different ethnicities together won't work," how is this currently possible?

    Would love to read your answer to that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    I am fine with Europe receiving actual refugees from Syria, but they are merely a small fraction of actual migrants to Europe. The vast majority are economic migrants from Africa and the middle east. They are not fleeing war, but rather poverty.
    According to the latest and most up to date empirical data (If you'd care to see, I have the research to post), the fact of the matter is that a third of income inequality in the world today can be explained by the diversified impact of European colonialism on different societies, especially on the continent of Africa, where much of its economic growth was substantially smothered and stifled by way of removing opportunities for the vast majority of its population. Were there some benefits to colonialism? Yes, but the cons far outweigh the pros (e.g., by splitting ethnicities across countries, the colonial border design has systematically spurred political violence, unrest, and instability). That being the case, why should it be unreasonable and unacceptable for Africans to try and better their lot, particularly in the lands that reaped the most benefit from their disenfranchisement? Would that not, at the very least, amount to some degree of fairness? Or is that not a concern of yours?
    Last edited by Alonzo; 03-31-2019 at 11:43 PM.

  21. #61
    Distortion Cybernetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    TIM
    FLVE
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    There are some in this thread whose mothers’ (in utero) should’ve belly flopped down 249 flights of stairs, and spared us the subsequent social and intellectual drain. Unapologetically, I take a hostile stance to certain views–to those not directly/immediately affected by hatemongering idiocy masquerading as accuracy, it’s easier to hold a more dispassionate point of view–but my “interest groups” aren’t afforded that luxury because much of these views encompass an existential assault and not the imagined kind by those perpetuating the notion of some “white genocide.” And so I give subzero fucks about any bigots and their sympathizers whom I might offend.

    But you, unlike the rest, don’t necessarily strike me as a completely hardened piece of fecal waste; I think that some of your thoughts and conclusions lack a certain rigor, but that can be remedied if you have the will–if not, off to the heap with you as well. But I say this to say the only reason why I’m critiquing your comment and not any of the others (that hardly amount to anything but compacted hot air and flatulence) is because you don’t seem morally submerged. For the sake of transparency, I'm approximately 3/4 ethnic Scandinavian (with a European passport) and the rest a mishmash of colonized "others," but I'm particularly interested in those who speak on affairs concerning "my people" and what's happening within our borders.



    So then how do the vast majority of the 87 European ethnicities, for example, live side by side in relative harmony and not routinely slaughter and murder each other? Granted, prior to WWII and in a few blips on the radar since then, that certainly wasn't the case. But for the most part, since WWII and particularly in Western Europe, the various ethnicities, while still having stark socio-cultural-political differences in some cases (Scandinavia vs the Mediterranean), all live in relative stability with each other. If what you say is true, that "clustering groups of different ethnicities together won't work," how is this currently possible?

    Would love to read your answer to that.



    According to the latest and most up to date empirical data (If you'd care to see, I have the research to post), the fact of the matter is that a third of income inequality in the world today can be explained by the diversified impact of European colonialism on different societies, especially on the continent of Africa, where much of its economic growth was substantially smothered and stifled by way of removing opportunities for the vast majority of its population. Were there some benefits to colonialism? Yes, but the cons far outweigh the pros (e.g., by splitting ethnicities across countries, the colonial border design has systematically spurred political violence, unrest, and instability). That being the case, why should it be unreasonable and unacceptable for Africans to try and better their lot, particularly in the lands that reaped the most benefit from their disenfranchisement? Would that not, at the very least, amount to some degree of fairness? Or is that not a concern of yours?
    Take a chill pill


  22. #62
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    383
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybernetic View Post
    Take a chill pill

    Sure, while you help yourself to a glass or 2 or 3 of that, my treat...


  23. #63
    Distortion Cybernetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    TIM
    FLVE
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Sure, while you help yourself to a glass or 2 or 3 of that, my treat...

    I thank you for your kind offer, but it's empty. Have you been using it to wash down your chill pills? Would explain a lot...

  24. #64
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,501
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raver View Post
    At least we both agree that it is an issue that needs to be solved.

    Wait, where did I say that I thought "white genocide" was an issue that needed to be solved? I'm fine with whites in my country being mixed with brown people, black people and so on. I do agree everyone should integrate into the culture, but to your point, as a European myself I don't see how our culture correlates to race.

    However, I am fine with your suggestion for Syrian refugees entering the EU as they are a tiny minority of migrants into Europe anyways. Where as in other Western countries like US/Canada/Australia/New Zealand, it might not be necessary to pursue a nationalist stance for a variety of different reasons that I have mentioned previously.
    I didn't suggest that Syrians enter the EU though? What I said was that checking their backgrounds is problematic, due to the fact that the Syrian government doesn't collaborate with Western countries. What the Syrian government considers a terrorist organization might not be considered one by the EU and vice versa, so it's basically impossible to do background checks on Syrian refugees.

    What I am saying is that race is not issue when it comes to integrating immigrants. I do oppose bringing in immigrants who could potentially endanger a country's citizens and residents. As far as those who don't wanna integrate, well I don't know. I suppose my stance would be to let them in, if we do background checks, and the background checks show they aern't terrorists, but they shouldn't be entitled to welfare. The thing is that we don't know beforehand if someone wants to integrate or not, so I prefer giving folks the benefit of the doubt rather than build a wall.

    However, ensuring that immigrants that enter a nation intend to integrate, work and benefit the country overall is a no brainer for all nations of the world.
    Yes, I agree with you here.


  25. #65

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    367
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    Immigration should be strictly limited to those who have something to offer the host nation and must go through a comprehensive process to prove they completely willing to assimilate with the nation's culture, laws and ideas. That's my take.

    This is largely Canada's current immigration policy.

    There are several channels, or streams people go through in order to be vetted and accepted. One of which is professional suitability.

    After they are here, in order to become a Citizen one must also go through a rigorous process where one must learn some history, the Canadian Rights and Charter of Freedom, and one must also demonstrate English, or French, spoken and written language proficiency. I know this because a parent went through it about 5 years ago.

    Something that is learned in this process is that this society is tolerant of differences and they are protected by law. You can participate in this society as long as you respect these differences. Its a multicultural nation that by and large is actual successful in this experiment.

    This is a people that do not accept ethical blunders. For better or worse, that's how it is here. On the same token, compassion is a public value here. This classes the Nation as a whole as Delta imo, combined with the industrial pragmatically and a strong economy, which is where the Te comes in. The majority of adults of the 35 million hold college under graduate degrees. For example, to be a member of the National Police Service, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (the guys and girls wearing Red Serge uniforms on horse back), one must hold a Bachelor degree. This means our police forces are college educated. The same is true for Commissioned Members of the armed Forces.

    Immigration is also a hot topic here, but the systems currently in place are pretty robust, considering. Its not easy to come here and its even harder to become a citizen. To go undocumented virtually shuts you out from every publicly available service as its impossible to access these things without ID. Having said that, no one goes without medical treatment if they require it, as medical care is Socialized here (first country on Earth to do so).
    Last edited by Finaplex; 04-01-2019 at 04:38 PM.

  26. #66
    Vizany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    blumpfistan
    TIM
    epic gamer
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Sure, while you help yourself to a glass or 2 or 3 of that, my treat...

    Uh-oh, did all the chimpouts make little monkey forget that this meme died in 2016?
    1552703880190.jpg
    ILI-Ni2-H - 5w4 4w5 9w1 sx/sp - Anglo-Amerikaner - Blackpilled EthNat - Agnostic Apostate - Probably the youngest person on the forums

  27. #67
    Formerly Chuck's Sneeds Feed and Seed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    TIM
    IEE
    Posts
    276
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Sure, while you help yourself to a glass or 2 or 3 of that, my treat...

    >telling someone to kill themselves just because they asked you to calm down

    DQPH2-qUQAEkuhE.jpg

  28. #68
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    383
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybernetic View Post
    I thank you for your kind offer, but it's empty. Have you been using it to wash down your chill pills? Would explain a lot...
    Nah, must've given it to your Uncle so he could rinse out your fetid twat.

    Quote Originally Posted by prowthin View Post
    Uh-oh, did all the chimpouts make little monkey forget that this meme died in 2016?
    1552703880190.jpg
    1.) That means little coming from a flying proboscis monkey...you know, pot and kettle, and all that.

    2.) Only some premi-dicked incel, Nosferatu sun-dodging, dank, dark, basement dwelling Cave Bitch still feeding off of Mommy's depleted, sandbag titties is going to criticize someone for using an old meme, as if I should give a fuck. Lol Stop beating that baby dick to some delusional, inoculated notion of your (pseudo) intelligence, considering the likelihood you're the only dumb, basic bitch you talk to all day.

  29. #69
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,501
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mio Q View Post
    >telling someone to kill themselves just because they asked you to calm down

    DQPH2-qUQAEkuhE.jpg
    As @Sol would put it, "not base T".


  30. #70
    Distortion Cybernetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    TIM
    FLVE
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Nah, must've given it to your Uncle so he could rinse out your fetid twat.
    Hmmm your logic is flawed since the jug was already empty in your hands... To be fair though you do seem like you would know a lot about douching, since you are one.

  31. #71
    Vizany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    blumpfistan
    TIM
    epic gamer
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    1.) That means little coming from a flying proboscis monkey...you know, pot and kettle, and all that.

    2.) Only some premi-dicked, incel, Nosferatu, sun-dodging, dank, dark, basement dwelling Cave Bitch still feeding off of Mommy's depleted, sandbag titties is going to criticize someone for using an old meme, as if I should give a fuck. Lol Stop beating that baby dick to some delusional, inoculated notion of your (pseudo) intelligence, considering the likelihood you're the only dumb, basic bitch you talk to all day.
    Why did you try to insult me with some lame paragraph using six gorillion weak, disorganized roasts, monkey? Try again but this time use the Here Come Dat Boi or Arthur's Fist meme. I think that would be cooler and more epic since dead memes are right up your alley, apparently.
    ILI-Ni2-H - 5w4 4w5 9w1 sx/sp - Anglo-Amerikaner - Blackpilled EthNat - Agnostic Apostate - Probably the youngest person on the forums

  32. #72
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    383
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    As @Sol would put it, "not base T".
    Are you serious? My comment is the "problematic" one you respond to? But the racist pieces of shit are just fine?

    First off, fuck your typing skills if you think an unwillingness to be dispassionate in the face of pieces of trash trying to minimize/trivialize one's perspective and denigrate one's humanity means that he is not "base T." Not only is that ridiculous, but I already said that I'm admittedly hostile towards certain views. So take your bullshit "reading" somewhere else.

  33. #73
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,501
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Are you serious?
    No. It's called a joke, referencing another forum member who said the same thing about me.

    My comment is the "problematic" one you respond to?
    Your comments are problematic.

    But the racist pieces of shit are just fine?
    Who do you mean? I don't like racism myself, I think it's immoral.

    Buuuuuuuut just because I consider something immoral doesn't mean I get all fanatical about those who I think are wrong.

    First off, fuck your typing skills if you think an unwillingness to be dispassionate in the face of pieces of trash trying to minimize/trivialize one's perspective and denigrate one's humanity means that he is not "base T." Not only is that ridiculous, but I already said that I'm admittedly hostile towards certain views. So take your bullshit "reading" somewhere else.
    This rationale is why I say your comments are problematic.

    You don't think it's ironic that you accuse others of denigrating people's humanity, when you are the one telling people to commit suicide? I guess it's ok to be hateful towards those who are hateful? Or is it that some one hating others because of their race (btw, who has expressed such a view in this thread?) makes it okay to hate that person? Because hate is ok when it's directed at others, except when it's because of their race?

    I'm not offering my opinion on your type. At this point, I've no opinion. I just think that you're blowing things out of proportion and being excessively reactive, regardless of your type.


  34. #74
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,501
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Attack the arguments, not the person, even if the person is wrong.


  35. #75
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    383
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prowthin View Post
    I am actually really concerned about what will happen once I leave for university/conservatory because I've been living a heavily reclusive lifestyle for almost 2.5 years now since moving. My mom is mentally unstable and doesn't allow me to go outside for not entirely known reasons but based on some very tiresome arguments, I've concluded it's because she is afraid I will kill myself or something extreme along those lines. Her instability doesn't show up most of the time but anytime I try to impose my own will about how the household should be ran or what I should be able to do she breaks down...and I get scared she will lose her mind when that happens. None of the relatives I am in contact with are inclined to side with me and are more overprotective than she is.

    So last year I tried going to public school to get away from the apartment which was one of the stupidest decisions ever, so I switched back to virtual school...but I am condemned to not leave the apartment unless I have a piano lesson or a doctor's appointment or whatever. I would just run away and do stuff during the day when she and my equally annoying and overprotective sister are gone but I am more productive when they are away from me so I use those hours to focus on piano and schoolwork (which I have lost the energy to do recently which I will explain later). She doesn't care that I have no irl friends or no exploring the world myself as long as I'm stuck in the apartment doing work and "being safe" and then occasionally I will get to go outside to some boring restaurant or park with them during the weekend.

    Every day I am more and more tempted to just tell them to fuck off and stop treating me like a dog and then walk outside but then she would break down and call the cops on me and then take away my laptop and make me fail school as a punishment or something like that. Sure, this lifestyle is something I can handle for another year or so but even the internet has its limits on how long it can be used like a drug to soothe me in this infuriating, tightly leashed hikikomori-esque way of life and I think it might have negative after-effects once I say "Fuckity bye, I hope I never have to deal with you again" some time after turning 18. I don't know what they will really look like, though, which is what concerns me.

    But for now, she is going to keep being an unbearably clueless retard and ask why I am so bitter and angry all the time when I'm not even allowed to go outside by myself unless it's for piano lessons, doctor's appointments, etc. and I can't tell her the real reason and do le epic confrontation or else she will break down and start spewing incoherent crap which the rest of my family will support like the dumbasses they are. I am not even allowed to talk to strangers online and if I ask why any of her rules are in place she just says "Because I said so, so stop asking or else I will ground you and you'll fail school".

    So now I've been cursed with snow and I have to deal with their dissonant, depressingly fragile and unstable existence on a constant basis because this pussy-ass area doesn't have the balls to deal with a few inches of frozen rain. Every day with snow my energy gets more and more drained and my grades are doomed to take damage because I can't focus on anything with them here. They feel like evil leprechauns who smugly suck up all my energy like a black hole and taunt "Haha, you can't escape us for long or else we'll call the police and you're fucked!" I probably feel this way due to the reclusiveness getting to my head, but I can't catch a break from these cheesy, pathetic chucklefucks who cannot even handle envisioning the concept of what I want to do during my free time and can get away with it because muh custody and muh popo.

    Even if I just flip off my mom behind her back my sister will scream that I committed blasphemy against the fucking dark overlord, so basically it is like I am living in my own personal Bongistan meme if what I just described wasn't already bad enough. I am not allowed to make fun of or criticize any music or TV shows they like because muh feefees and my mom is the only person allowed to talk to my sister about her weight problem (which, guess what, does nothing). Yes, I am aware that my life is a million times better than most people in the world, but thinking about that doesn't do anything, so fuck off if you're going to be like "Oh boo-hoo for you, what about le starving African children" meme. All I wanted to do was get this off my chest.

    Attachment 15018
    Damn, my intuition is ON POINT. Considering your life being the "We Need To Talk About Kevin" tragedy that it's shaping up to be, I'm done interactng with you. Good luck, kid. Hope your mom lets you go outside soon. Evidently, you need it!

  36. #76
    Distortion Cybernetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    TIM
    FLVE
    Posts
    163
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Alonzo, the funny thing is that I actually would have gotten behind what you were saying in your initial post, if you weren't telling people that they would have been better off dying in the womb. How can you expect to have an intelligent debate, or have others be sympathetic to your views, or maybe even see things from your point of view, if you're just telling people to go die or that they should be dead?

    Just how I see things.

  37. #77
    Uncle Ave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    1,501
    Mentioned
    114 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cybernetic View Post
    @Alonzo, the funny thing is that I actually would have gotten behind what you were saying in your initial post, if you weren't telling people that they would have been better off dying in the womb. How can you expect to have an intelligent debate, or have others be sympathetic to your views, or maybe even see things from your point of view, if you're just telling people to go die or that they should be dead?

    Just how I see things.
    I agree with alot of the arguments in his initial post too.

    It's too bad he resorts to such antics to get his point across, that's definitely not something I can tolerate.


  38. #78
    Vizany's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    blumpfistan
    TIM
    epic gamer
    Posts
    166
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alonzo View Post
    Damn, my intuition is ON POINT. Considering your life being the "We Need To Talk About Kevin" tragedy that it's shaping up to be, I'm done interactng with you. Good luck, kid. Hope your mom lets you go outside soon. Evidently, you need it!
    Shooting up a virtual school is unrealistic but I appreciate you oversimplifying my venting from another thread with a pop culture reference like the epic liberal you are. I was hoping to play with you some more but if you're going to give up just like that then so be it.
    670.png
    ILI-Ni2-H - 5w4 4w5 9w1 sx/sp - Anglo-Amerikaner - Blackpilled EthNat - Agnostic Apostate - Probably the youngest person on the forums

  39. #79
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    5,410
    Mentioned
    666 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    "Trump cuts U.S. aid to 3 Mexican countries"

    https://twitter.com/RealRBHJr?ref_sr...Fdoonesbury%2F

  40. #80
    Alonzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    TIM
    LIE-Ni 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    383
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    Buuuuuuuut just because I consider something immoral doesn't mean I get all fanatical about those who I think are wrong.
    See, that's the dreaded "P" word right there, in action > Privilege. It's more of a luxury for you to not get all "fanatical" about those you think are wrong. But for people whose lives are actually affected (and have been for centuries) by those who act/vote/demagogue based on the idiot beliefs expressed in this thread, especially considering the toxic political climate, there is a more urgent "call to arms" type of reactivity that should not be trivialized or chastized. That's why I found it to be extremely patronizing to be told to "calm down" as if I had been unreasonable up to that point, and I had not been. I had given a rational reason for my inquiries/opinions to the poster I was addressing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ave View Post
    You don't think it's ironic that you accuse others of denigrating people's humanity, when you are the one telling people to commit suicide? I guess it's ok to be hateful towards those who are hateful? Or is it that some one hating others because of their race (btw, who has expressed such a view in this thread?) makes it okay to hate that person? Because hate is ok when it's directed at others, except when it's because of their race?
    1.) Funny you point out MY reactivity, but not the evident reactivity of the person telling me to "calm down" and take a chill pill based off of my comments. Was he/she/it/whatevertherfuckitis nobly "attacking" my argument and not my person? Furthermore, how are you the arbiter of what is "excessive?" It seems to me you were perfectly fine with someone trivializing my concerns (rooted in some of my in-groups' empirically proven, historically disproportionate, negative outcomes when it comes to the demonization of the other) and more immediately concerned about her/it's well being...when that person was obviously neglecting to consider MY wellbeing. Fuck outta here.

    2.) So, in light of the reactivity of the poster telling me to chill out, I reacted as I saw fit. I don't take kindly to having my perspective patronized, especially within the confines of a thread where I'm outnumbered by skull fucked bigoted peons. Again, it's understandable for YOU to choose to normalize that kind of behavior and tolerate it, but I'm not you and as far as I know, we don't share the same experiences.

    3.) DId you not see the anti-semitic comments? Comments by some POS with Hitler in his avatar? Did you see baby Columbine talking about low IQ "Mestizos, Africans, Arabs" ruining the country? This is why your "intervention" pissed me off. I'm attacked for saying admittedly problematic things but you conveniently skipped by everything else.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •