Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FarDraft View Post
    In socionics or in MBTI?
    in Jung's types about which ones are Socionics and MBTI

to have in the signature ILI and INTJ in the same time is nonsense, as Socionics has J as rationality (what is seen in their identical direct descriptions), while ILI is irrational type

also besides impressions from your nonverbal and your seen behavior here, by IR you fit much better to LII / INTJ

with more typing of people near you - you should notice that LII fit to IR theory better. it's impossibly for long to type regularly people IRL, to take into account IR effects with the and to believe yourself as wrong type as you'll be noticing systematicly more contradictions with the wrong type

P.S. the ones which use adequate notations in MBTI style with J/P alike him mean what they write, without incompetent and delusional convertion

TIM
    INTp 5
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    in Jung's types about which ones are Socionics and MBTI

to have in the signature ILI and INTJ in the same time is nonsense, as Socionics has J as rationality (what is seen in their identical direct descriptions), while ILI is irrational type

also besides impressions from your nonverbal and your seen behavior here, by IR you fit much better to LII / INTJ

with more typing of people near you - you should notice that LII fit to IR theory better. it's impossibly for long to type regularly people IRL, to take into account IR effects with the and to believe yourself as wrong type as you'll be noticing systematicly more contradictions with the wrong type

P.S. the ones which use adequate notations in MBTI style with J/P alike him mean what they write, without incompetent and delusional convertion
    Lol you took the bait.

I have nothing else to say but that you're deluded to believe that MBTI and socionics measure the same thing. If you've actually studied MBTI and socionics in depth you'd know that there are major differences and so direct type conversion makes no sense. Moreover, you'd be assuming that there is only one method of typing yourself in either system and that that method is clearly defined, which it isn't.
    Last edited by FarDraft; 07-24-2019 at 04:22 AM.
    ----- FarDraft, 2020

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wasn’t sure about what to say, I’m sure that I’m an INFp, but time will tell otherwise I guess.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

@FarDraft

You may see that the description of rationality in Socionics texts and test as the personal trait and of judging in MBT related texts and tests is _identical_. ILI is irrational type in Socionics texts, so people having it can't to have J (rationality) as personal trait! By assigning yourself ILI and INTJ, you claim yourself as having rationality and irrationality in the same time, what is the nonsense.

About the terms J / P by Jung himself. He used for rational functions and types having them as leading - the term "judging", and for irrational ones - "perceiving". It's synonyms in Jung's typology, the reason why the descriptions of these personal traits are identical.

"I term the two preceding types [Te, Fe] rational or judging
    types because they are characterized by the supremacy of
    the reasoning and the judging functions."

"I call the two preceding types [Se, Ne] irrational for reasons
    already referred to; namely, because their commissions
    and omissions are based not upon reasoned judgment
    but upon the absolute intensity of perception. Their
    perception is concerned with simple happenings, where
    no selection has been exercised by the judgment. In
    this respect both the latter types have a considerable
    superiority over the two judging types."

"Both the foregoing types [Ti,Fi] are rational, since they are
    founded upon reasoning, judging functions."

("Jung C. "Psychological Types", 10 chapter")

To claim yourself as ILI means you have Ni as leading function. It's irrational function, what means you have irrationality as a personal trait. Then you claim yourself as J type. It would be the same alike you'd having base Ni claimed yourself as E type.